PDA

View Full Version : Contact Us Problem

faithhope
05-28-2007, 12:40 PM
When I click on the Contact button on the top or the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page on the SR site (the reward site...not the forum)

I get the message
Parse error: parse error in /home/webadmin/sunshinerewards.com/html/contact.php on line 35

What should I do if I have a question about the amount rewarded for something? it isn't a dispute per say, since I did get paid... just got paid .75 when the offer said .80 (the nickle isn't a big deal... if it is only suppose to be .75 the amount should be corrected on the offer page) - it is the mysurveyplasma offer...

SunshineGirl
05-28-2007, 12:55 PM
That's very strange. It should have credited .75 because it looks at what is listed on the site and pulls that number automatically. I wonder if maybe I have listed the offer twice in the past--at different payouts. I'll take a look.

I'm still not sure what to do about the contact us page. Right now, it is a security risk for us to have it up because whoever used it to send out spam last week still can. And if I put an email address on it, then the robots will just pick up that address and start spamming it as well. I'll see what I can come up with today. Sunshineguy is leaving for Sweden for the week tomorrow, so I need to get it fixed for sure before he goes.

faithhope
05-28-2007, 01:34 PM
I used the drop down list box... love being able to go directly to an offer.

It was listed as
* Exclusive * Cash Giveaway Free Plasma My Survey Plasma

I'm working my way though the list trying to make super member... I'm in the A's now that I've done the ones starting with numbers and symbols :)