PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have trouble signing up for quality paperbacks?

speechteachri
05-28-2007, 04:25 PM
I tried signing up yesterday. Chose my books, put in my payment info and clicked submit. Page said it might take a minute to process....15 minutes later and still a blank screen!

I'm wondering if it is because I tried to sign up with my Simon card?.

Anyway, I really want to do this offer. Should I try it again or try to call the company to see if it went through? I haven't gotten an e-mail confirmation, but it is a holiday weekend and all. I don't want to end up with double the books, or charges, abut I would like to join and get the credit in the process!!

Advice needed!

Thanks!

chocovrdmicears
05-28-2007, 06:58 PM
I signed up for this a few days ago using my Simon Card. It went through fine and I received a confirmation email quickly. I also received credit within an hour. :sunshine:

docsmom
05-28-2007, 08:54 PM
I also had no trouble using my Simon card and received an email confirmation. However, it took a couple of days to credit. I would call first before signing up again. You are probably right that the holiday weekend has something to do with not getting a confirmation.

Anna
05-28-2007, 09:15 PM
I tried signing up yesterday. Chose my books, put in my payment info and clicked submit. Page said it might take a minute to process....15 minutes later and still a blank screen!

I'm wondering if it is because I tried to sign up with my Simon card?.

Anyway, I really want to do this offer. Should I try it again or try to call the company to see if it went through? I haven't gotten an e-mail confirmation, but it is a holiday weekend and all. I don't want to end up with double the books, or charges, abut I would like to join and get the credit in the process!!

Advice needed!

Thanks!

I had this happen 3 or 4 times. It finally worked for me though.

Anna

llgray16
05-29-2007, 12:05 PM
It worked for me using my Simon card as well. Credited within 24 hours.