PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one frusterated....

Hedy
11-24-2007, 04:36 PM
That all the Hannah Montana stuff and most of the HSM stuff is "girly"? I can't be the only ones with boys who like and watch HM and HSM.

SunshineGirl
11-24-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm really surprised about the HSM stuff because I was under the impression that boys were part of their target audience as well. Lucky for me, I only have two girls to shop for when it comes to that stuff. My nephews are still pretty little.

Hedy
11-24-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm really surprised about the HSM stuff because I was under the impression that boys were part of their target audience as well. Lucky for me, I only have two girls to shop for when it comes to that stuff. My nephews are still pretty little.

I thought so too, but the only stuff I see is the occasional Wildcat stuff, 90% of it's I <3 Troy stuff. :(

DisneyMa
11-24-2007, 08:08 PM
That all the Hannah Montana stuff and most of the HSM stuff is "girly"? I can't be the only ones with boys who like and watch HM and HSM.

I understand and am frustrated right with ya!! I have 3 girls and they LOVE their pirate stuff. (ya, not the pink sparkle stuff they sell) All the really cool Pirate toys are marketed towards boys.

ItsmeSunnyV
11-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Well I am frustrated with that stuff as well...but for a different reason. Any of the HM shirts or HSM shirts or any clothing for that matter is for bigger girls. No toddlers sizes. My 3 yr old LOVES Hannah Montana, and is starting to really love HSM as well. I seen some toddler sized HSM shirts about a year ago before part 2 ever came out on clearance, and she didn't know who they were at the time. So didn't get em...And Now...Cant find any. :(

DisneyMa
11-24-2007, 11:42 PM
We used to have the same thing with Nightmare merchandise. DD7 is in love with Jack and we couldn't find any clothing in her size!! In the last 2 years Disneyland has had quite a few items in her size. Now she has shirts, sweatshirts, hats, gloves, scarves and of course all the toys.:p