PDA

View Full Version : DISboard members - problems?

llgray16
05-29-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone!

I know that there are alot of DISers over here and I was wondering if anyone else has been having problems getting in? I haven't been able to get in at all since Saturday night.

I need my DIS fix - help!!!!

m4travels
05-29-2007, 09:17 AM
Hi everyone!

I know that there are alot of DISers over here and I was wondering if anyone else has been having problems getting in? I haven't been able to get in at all since Saturday night.

I need my DIS fix - help!!!!
I was on the DIS quite a bit Sunday afternoon and Monday a.m. Didn't seem to have any problems getting in though it was a bit slow loading additional pages to posts.

Hope it straightens itself out for you. Gotta get that DIS fix!

Michael

Hedy
05-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Are you having trouble accessing the boards or logging in. If you're getting file not found, try reseting your modem and router by removing their power cord, counting to 60, and putting them back in. :)
HTH!

llgray16
05-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Are you having trouble accessing the boards or logging in. If you're getting file not found, try reseting your modem and router by removing their power cord, counting to 60, and putting them back in. :)
HTH!

I can't access the pages at all. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to try that. I can get to everything else on the net but the DISboards :confused:

Off to try and get my DIS!

nicholfamily5
05-29-2007, 09:26 AM
I just popped over there and was able to get on with no problems. Hope you get it fixed soon!

llgray16
05-29-2007, 09:32 AM
HTH!

IT WORKED :cooldance: Thank you so much!!!

I'll never figure out why only the DIS was affected but who cares as it is working now! I was going thru serious withdrawl :rotfl:

Hedy
05-29-2007, 09:43 AM
IT WORKED :cooldance: Thank you so much!!!

I'll never figure out why only the DIS was affected but who cares as it is working now! I was going thru serious withdrawl :rotfl:

It's happened to be 2x, I think Webmaster Kathy called it a DNS error.