PDA

View Full Version : Disney Special Cash out?

The Cheshire Cat
05-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey Sunshine girl - do you have anything coming up this month? I missed the last special cashout!:party:

Joni
05-02-2007, 01:36 PM
I love the special cashouts!! :love:

The Cheshire Cat
05-02-2007, 05:26 PM
:rotfl:
I love the special cashouts!! :love:

Me too! Sunshine girl has spoiled us!

SunshineGirl
05-02-2007, 06:43 PM
The bad thing about giving the Super Members the $25 Disney GC for 24 all the time is that it makes it hard to do anything much more special than that. LOL! That is $50 for 48 points, which is pretty close to Dmitry's special going on right now.

I placed another $4k gift card order today so that I can gear up for another special cashout. I need to catch up on payouts tomorrow and then get those in the mail (hopefully Monday) and see what I can for everyone from there. :)

The Cheshire Cat
05-02-2007, 06:50 PM
The bad thing about giving the Super Members the $25 Disney GC for 24 all the time is that it makes it hard to do anything much more special than that. LOL! That is $50 for 48 points, which is pretty close to Dmitry's special going on right now.

I placed another $4k gift card order today so that I can gear up for another special cashout. I need to catch up on payouts tomorrow and then get those in the mail (hopefully Monday) and see what I can for everyone from there. :)

You spoil us - so we get used to the special treatment! In some ways I was really surprised to see Dmitry offer less of a special and then in a ton of other ways I can totally understand with what he has been through in the past few months why he did it. I honestly don't think he is getting as many cashout as he lowered the special cash out to include the people who wouldn't make the $50. I could be completely wrong just a gut feeling.

One thing I will say about you and your site is you do it with style!

Thanks for gearing up for another special cashout! You know we are addicted!

3dog2kidmom
05-03-2007, 08:13 AM
I would LOVE to see another $100 for $90... are those days long behind us?

SunshineGirl
05-03-2007, 08:31 AM
I would LOVE to see another $100 for $90... are those days long behind us?

Unfortunately, most likely. Unless I can come up with $100,000 at once to buy the gift cards. :rotfl:

Magical JenK
05-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Unfortunately, most likely. Unless I can come up with $100,000 at once to buy the gift cards. :rotfl:

Maybe if we all agree not to cash out for Disney GCs for a long time, would that help....:rotfl: I can see it now...everyone screaming NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m4travels
05-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Hey, Tricia!
Not complaining at all about the $25 GC for $24, but is there anyway to have $100 GC for $96 (or $50 for $48 for that matter) listed as an option for SMs? If not, NBD, it's just that it's easier to carry one GC instead of 4.

Inquiring minds.....

Michael

SunshineGirl
05-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey, Tricia!
Not complaining at all about the $25 GC for $24, but is there anyway to have $100 GC for $96 (or $50 for $48 for that matter) listed as an option for SMs? If not, NBD, it's just that it's easier to carry one GC instead of 4.

Inquiring minds.....

Michael

Done. I went ahead and added a $100 at regular price and one at SM price. Plus a $50 at SM price.

PSL1013
05-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Thank you...just cashed out for one! Your the best! :love:

m4travels
05-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Done. I went ahead and added a $100 at regular price and one at SM price. Plus a $50 at SM price.

WOW!! Thanks so much, Tricia!!

Time to cash out!
Michael

3dog2kidmom
05-04-2007, 06:58 PM
I just ordered a SM $100 card :clap: :clap:

pbhall13
05-04-2007, 07:04 PM
UgHHHHHHH......I just cashed out for $150.00 yesterday and all had to be done in $25 denominations......:confused: Trisha is there anyway to make those into a $100 and $50 dollar ones (still the same money value but less for me to carry around on my trip in a few weeks and I could keep track of them better :D

Thanks, Pamela

speechteachri
05-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey, Tricia!

Inquiring minds.....

Michael

I was just wondering this today myself!! I am building up quite a stack of giftcards now, but they are all in smaller increments. It will be great to cash out for larger increments....like I just did!!!

Tricia, you are awesome...and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!!!:) :clap:

BTW, is your eye all healed?

SunshineGirl
05-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Tricia, you are awesome...and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!!!
BTW, is your eye all healed?

Awww....you guys are giving me a big head!!

Thankfully, my eye is 95% back to normal. Today was the first day that I could wear my contacts again. Which is good because my glasses were giving me migraines every day this week. :headache: I still have to get my eyes used to the contacts again, but by Sunday, I should be PERFECT! Thank you for asking. :)

Pamela, your cards actually went out today. But I am looking at the confirmation numbers that I recorded for you and I only have two numbers. So I am guessing that you got a $100 and a $50. :)

pbhall13
05-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks Tricia......You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to get the gift cards.....just one more step towards my vacation!!! I have been talking up your site to a few of my friends. They cannot believe that I am actually 'making' money by clicks, a few sign ups and surveys........I told them to check it out for themselves!!!!! It really works, no gimmicks or anything.

Keep up the great job. all of these new 'extras' that you keep adding just make the site that much more user friendly and a fun place to visit.

Thanks Again

Ellen aka Snow White
05-08-2007, 06:55 AM
The bad thing about giving the Super Members the $25 Disney GC for 24 all the time is that it makes it hard to do anything much more special than that.

This is special for the supermembers but what about those that don't hold that status?!? Anything special coming for them?!?!

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 06:56 AM
This is special for the supermembers but what about those that don't hold that status?!? Anything special coming for them?!?!

Absolutely. I'm stockpiling the gift cards as we speak. LOL! Last time we had so many cashouts so fast that I couldn't get enough gift cards to send them all out quickly. This time, I am making sure that I have so many gift cards that if every single person cashed out, I would still have enough!!!

saffymom
05-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Absolutely. I'm stockpiling the gift cards as we speak. LOL! Last time we had so many cashouts so fast that I couldn't get enough gift cards to send them all out quickly. This time, I am making sure that I have so many gift cards that if every single person cashed out, I would still have enough!!!

Woo-hoo!:cooldance: I'd better start doing some offers and get that balance up!

linanglab
05-11-2007, 08:20 AM
I am ready to cash out for $150. Holding out just a little bit for any possible cashout specials. I am a SM so probably won't see anything better, but I have a few weeks before I NEED to cashout, so I will be patient for a week or 2. 47 days until take off.

Angela

kimntrent
05-11-2007, 11:48 AM
That is what I am waiting for. I am homeless for 2 nights back there already and then I am trying to pay for the Spirit of Aloha dinner show for 8ppl. So I am saving up as much as possible.

Kim
________
Prilosec Problems (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

sally16b
05-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Me too! Me too!
Crossing my fingers for a SM extra special "pixie dust" cash out!:sunshine:

bbangel
05-14-2007, 07:17 PM
I didn't quite have enough for the last special but am ready for the next one!

LuvMyBoys
05-15-2007, 02:42 PM
Still hoping for a special Disney cash-out for regular members this month!!! :love: I'm so excited, I have already earned $100 for our Disney trip this fall!! :)

LuvMyBoys
05-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Can we get a little hint as to when we can expect to see the Disney special cash-out?

I know, patience is a virture........:p

SunshineGirl
05-16-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm getting so close!! I placed the order with Disney this morning. Now I just have to wait for the cards to arrive. Once I have them in my hot little hands, I'll post the special. I don't want to jump the gun and have people cash out before I have enough for everyone.

AlyssInWonderland
05-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Have I mentioned anywhere that I thin Sunshine Rewards is totally awesome and I love you! Can't wait for the special!!! :hugs: