PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Having Problems even Getting into Surveys?

TIAMOMMA
05-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone was having any problems getting into surveys. I usually can take one once a day, but for the past two days I keep getting the "sorry, there are no surveys at this time which you qualify for". I'm hoping they just need to reload more surveys into the system!

TIAMOMMA:confused:

Joni
05-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Same here but I'll keep trying...

llgray16
05-29-2007, 12:06 PM
When I can't get into surveys using my demographics, I use DH's and ususally get accepted for one on the first try.

jl8595
05-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm having the same problem (haven't tried for today yet). I lost out on two over the long weekend. Hopefully they get more up and running!

January
05-30-2007, 06:10 PM
I have been having problems for the past week. I was able to complete one yesterday! It has already credited...but so far that is it.

luvdisney
05-30-2007, 06:38 PM
I try to get in on one 5 or 6 days a week but usually only end up getting one that I can finish before they tell me no thanks :computer:

swifty
05-31-2007, 04:57 PM
I was taking a survey nearly every day for about two months, but now I can't get into one. In fact, I just spent nearly 10 minutes supposedly qualifying for one, only for it to end abruptly and NO CREDIT.

I am incredibly frustrated by this. It has been happening for the last week or so. I will not be taking surveys anymore; I feel they are taking advantage of those of us trying to take them. I always take each survey seriously and spend the time to answer questions completely and honestly. I do not think they are being honest with us right now.

disneynut
05-31-2007, 08:10 PM
I have been having trouble too. Glad to know it is not just me. :)