PDA

View Full Version : Your Music issue (mine...lol)

ravensdreamer
11-27-2007, 12:34 PM
I joined the your music thru SR and have been pleased how ever today I noticed I have been billed twice this month for the once a month charge (1 cd a month plan)...so just a heads up to anyone else to double check in case it was a computer glitch....they have no contact number but a email system so I sent them a note and am awaiting their response. I was charged on the 18th and 26th...so you might check your bills to make sure it did not happen to anyone else.

Lynn

LuvMyBoys
11-27-2007, 12:37 PM
You know I noticed that too this month and I wrote to them and they told me that I had never been charged for my first cd :confused:

I didn't pay too much attention to it b/c I thought maybe I misread the terms and the first charge of $6.99 was the fee to join, does anyone know if that is correct or not??? :confused:

***Ok, I just went through my card statement and I don't see a charge back from when I signed up so they must have authorized the card and then not put the charge through. So I think I'm good. :)

Arky
11-27-2007, 01:04 PM
I haven't seen a second charge yet, but I went back to check my account and I hadn't gotten charge when I signed up in October. I was charged on the 9th on Nov. We'll see what happens.

mjjmbnmm
11-27-2007, 01:51 PM
I also had a double charge and was told it was because I wasn't charged for the first one. I went back and checked my credit card statement and they were correct, so I wouldn't worry to much about it.

jfrog
11-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Hey this is good to know!! Thank you for the info everyone! I'll pay attention to my next statement- I was a member of yourmusic a couple of years ago, but can't remember how the billing went then-heck I can't even remember if I ate breakfast today-lol!

Soccer Princess
11-28-2007, 02:30 PM
nevermind.... i figured it out lol