PDA

View Full Version : I Did It Again!!!

PSL1013
10-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Cashed out for another $500 Disney Gift Card! Using it for our next Disney trip which will be May 8-18, 2011!!! :banana: Still have almost $200 in my account, so I'm going to work towards cashing out for another $500 before we go!

sqromano
10-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Congratulations! You can definitely make it to another $500 card in time (and then some I'm sure!). :clap:

DisneyJudi
10-28-2010, 04:10 PM
That's awesome! Congratulations!:party:

Blessing and Miracle
10-28-2010, 04:13 PM
:clap: That's wonderful! :clap: You should have enough time to earn another card plus some. :)

I'm trying to decide if I want to cash out right now as well or wait until next month to have it for or anniversary. Decisions. Decisions.

palmettomom
10-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Wow...I can't even imagine!!! That's great!

PSL1013
10-28-2010, 04:20 PM
:clap: That's wonderful! :clap: You should have enough time to earn another card plus some. :)

I'm trying to decide if I want to cash out right now as well or wait until next month to have it for or anniversary. Decisions. Decisions.

So many changes lately at SR, I just wanted to make sure Tricia wasn't doing away with the $500 cards! :rotfl: Actually, it's been sitting in my account just waiting to be cashed out...figured it was the right time to do it...right between vacations and the Christmas rush! :D

PSL1013
10-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Wow...I can't even imagine!!! That's great!

If I can do it, you certainly can too....I've been cashing out for two $500 Disney GC for the past couple of years...it's been paying for all our food at the Food and Wine Festival. Next year we are skipping the F&W and going in May for the Flower and Garden...probably won't need as much money for food this trip but I'm going to try for another one anyway...they never expire, so I'll bring it back the next time around.

Blessing and Miracle
10-28-2010, 04:27 PM
So many changes lately at SR, I just wanted to make sure Tricia wasn't doing away with the $500 cards! :rotfl: Actually, it's been sitting in my account just waiting to be cashed out...figured it was the right time to do it...right between vacations and the Christmas rush! :D

Yep, better take advantage of it before it's gone. LOL. Do you use a travel agency for your trips?

PSL1013
10-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Yep, better take advantage of it before it's gone. LOL. Do you use a travel agency for your trips?

Disney I do myself because we are DVC members....the cruises are all booked with a cruise Travel Agent who happens to be a girlfriend of mine. :blush: We have a group of 4 couples (TA and her DH being one of them) that all get along fantastic and do all these cruises together. I feel bad about my beloved Disney, we used to go twice a year.....it's been put on the back burner lately! ;)

SunshineGirl
10-28-2010, 04:49 PM
No thoughts here about getting rid of the $500 Disney Cards. :)

PSL1013
10-28-2010, 05:19 PM
No thoughts here about getting rid of the $500 Disney Cards. :)

I didn't really think you would...I was sorta trying to be funny! :rolleyes: The $500 are a great incentive, at least for me they are anyway! Hope they stick around forever because that's all I'm interesting in cashing out for.

SunshineGirl
10-28-2010, 05:22 PM
I didn't really think you would...I was sorta trying to be funny! :rolleyes: The $500 are a great incentive, at least for me they are anyway! Hope they stick around forever because that's all I'm interesting in cashing out for.

What I like about them is that they are less work. LOL

PSL1013
10-28-2010, 05:31 PM
What I like about them is that they are less work. LOL

Well I'm glad we can both be happy about them then!!! :rotfl:

spring
10-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Great job, Pam! I keep saying I'm going to save up for $500, but as soon as I get up to $250, I can't help cashing out. :blush: Must be OCD.

Blessing and Miracle
10-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Great job, Pam! I keep saying I'm going to save up for $500, but as soon as I get up to $250, I can't help cashing out. :blush: Must be OCD.

:rotfl: Ha, ha! I think it's more like: excitement. LOL.

Blessing and Miracle
10-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Disney I do myself because we are DVC members....the cruises are all booked with a cruise Travel Agent who happens to be a girlfriend of mine. :blush: We have a group of 4 couples (TA and her DH being one of them) that all get along fantastic and do all these cruises together. I feel bad about my beloved Disney, we used to go twice a year.....it's been put on the back burner lately! ;)

We haven't used a TA in a few years. I'm kinda scared with the economy and all. I would hate for a business to close down on me with my money. LOL. I just do it all myself but I would love to go ahead and book our Summer trip or anniversary trip that DH and I want to take alone next year. Get something set in stone you know.

PSL1013
10-28-2010, 08:21 PM
We haven't used a TA in a few years. I'm kinda scared with the economy and all. I would hate for a business to close down on me with my money. LOL. I just do it all myself but I would love to go ahead and book our Summer trip or anniversary trip that DH and I want to take alone next year. Get something set in stone you know.

I can give you the name of my TA friend...no way is she going out of business anytime soon. She specializes in cruises but I know she does other kinds of bookings too...She does book people from all over the U.S. and she has an 800# if you just want to call and ask questions. LMK if you're interested and I can PM you her name and number.

sammielynn
10-29-2010, 12:52 PM

I do the same thing, this time I got over $200 and just had to have those gift cards in my hot little hand. Working on at least $300 before we leave in May.

Blessing and Miracle
10-29-2010, 02:01 PM
I can give you the name of my TA friend...no way is she going out of business anytime soon. She specializes in cruises but I know she does other kinds of bookings too...She does book people from all over the U.S. and she has an 800# if you just want to call and ask questions. LMK if you're interested and I can PM you her name and number.

Sure, I'll love to contact her. Please PM me the info. :)