PDA

View Full Version : How I Spent My Rewards!

Blessing and Miracle
11-29-2007, 03:55 PM
Okay, last night I went on a little shopping spree for me, myself and I! LOL.
I spent a few of my hard earned Walmart Giftcards and if you could have witnessed the drools on the cashier and manager's face as I paid with my SR gift cards you would have laughed just as hard as I did! It was sooooo funny. Of course, I had to tell them, "Guess what, I earned all of these Gift Cards and you can too." They went crazying bombarding me with questions, and of course I shared, and gave them the site and my userid. They just stood there mystified. The fact that it was two men made my husband's chest stick out even more. LOL. I tell ya' it was a priceless moment!

I bought me a cappuccino/espresso/coffee maker, a new DVD/VCR/CD recorder, Newly Released Movies, a neck cushion massager (it's heavenly), and I opted for a much smaller, Sony 27 inch Flat Screen TV.

I only regret that I didn't purchase through SR, but there's so much joy in seeing others drool over my Gift Cards. LOL.

Well, that's how I spent my rewards!

Thanks Tricia, and Sunshine Rewards!

Hedy
11-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Woohoo! Congrats on all your goodies!

disney_girl
11-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Congrats!! You earned every bit of it, so ENJOY!!!

bs4free
11-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Way to Go! I hope they signup LOL!!! Sounds like a fun shopping trip!

Blessing and Miracle
11-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Thank you guys! I did have a blast! I, too hope they join! They were just as excited as I was!

sunshinecindy
11-29-2007, 04:38 PM
oh, thats some wonderful gifts you got, congrats.

I know the drool look, when I go there and buy the gift cards, I buy a stack at a time and they always want to know about the program. Next time I am taking my business cards.

Blessing and Miracle
11-29-2007, 04:42 PM
oh, thats some wonderful gifts you got, congrats.

I know the drool look, when I go there and buy the gift cards, I buy a stack at a time and they always want to know about the program. Next time I am taking my business cards.

I know, I was wishing I had some type of card to give them. Hmmm, maybe I'll make some.

Alice28
11-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Sounds like an awesome shopping trip! Hope you get some referrals!

coastalgirl
11-29-2007, 06:28 PM
I am so glad you spent it on yourself! I hope you enjoy all of it very much!!!

cglaura
11-29-2007, 06:37 PM
I know, I was wishing I had some type of card to give them. Hmmm, maybe I'll make some.

They have some nice sunflower business cards on Vista Print!

They are on page 2 of Business Cards ---> Free Business Cards section.

10% SR back going on right now :sunshine2:

Oh, and I'm so glad you had fun with your loot! Now have fun enjoying them!!

linanglab
11-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Glad you got to enjoy your gift cards on YOU!!!! Enjoy them all. That neck massager thing sounds WONDERFUL! I might have to look for those next time I am at Walmart!

askomsky
11-30-2007, 11:12 AM
WHoo hoo!! I would say that was well earned money spent!!!!! On yourself makes it even better! lol

That's great!! My friends and family are still trying to figure out how I ended up taking $300 with me to Disney of "free money" (what they call it). I didn't bother telling them that since then I've also gotten $50 for TRU and Target for xmas shopping! :)

bluesharp
12-01-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm new to all this and it seems a bit hard to find the forums That I might want to respond to. Any suggestions?

spring
12-01-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm new to all this and it seems a bit hard to find the forums That I might want to respond to. Any suggestions?

First of all, welcome to SR Forums!!! Glad to have you here with us. Perhaps the easiest way to start would be to look at the New Posts each time you log on. If you don't see anything there, then go back to the Sunshine Rewards Forum and pick a category that interests you. Good luck, and feel free to ask any and all questions!:sunshine:

wdwabby
12-02-2007, 02:59 PM
oooh a cappucino/espresso machine .... color me a touch jealous!

Blessing and Miracle
12-02-2007, 03:12 PM
oooh a cappucino/espresso machine .... color me a touch jealous!

It works beautifully!:angel:

bellanlivismom
12-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Whoo hoo!! Sounds like fun!

iluvdizknee
12-02-2007, 10:44 PM
I just started on sunshine rewards. I hope I am doing everthing correctly