PDA

View Full Version : Made an ADR at Yak & Yeti... WOOT!!!

3dog2kidmom
12-01-2007, 12:43 PM
I made our reserations for lunch at Yak & Yeti yesterday. I can't wait!!

bs4free
12-02-2007, 12:34 AM
I hope you have a great Meal.. I look forward to your review... I love new eating experiances at disney..

dreamer13079
12-02-2007, 06:37 PM
I can't wait to hear how it goes! We can't wait to try it the next time that we go.

bbangel
12-04-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm trying to decide whether to keep the ressies I have or switch to this one. When I made my ADR's this one wasn't open yet for bookings, so I got Coral Reef and Le Cellier. I've been to both of those so I know I won't be disappointed, but I kind of want to try something new. Arghhhh!!!!

3dog2kidmom
12-04-2007, 10:49 PM
I'm trying to decide whether to keep the ressies I have or switch to this one. When I made my ADR's this one wasn't open yet for bookings, so I got Coral Reef and Le Cellier. I've been to both of those so I know I won't be disappointed, but I kind of want to try something new. Arghhhh!!!!

We have Coral Reef and Le Cellier on Tuesday 1/22, and Yak & Yeti on Wednesday 1/23. I have been to Le Cellier before but Coral Reef will be new. I can let you know what we thought after we get back.

fanofree
12-23-2007, 09:07 PM
We ate here this past week. We were able to walk in for lunch right around 11:00 without any wait. The restaurant is absolutely beautiful! They seated us upstairs, with an elevator for Nana as she is in scooter.

We shared the Dim Sum appy and two entrees between the four of us. Everyone enjoyed the meal. If you like "Chinese food" you'll find something you like. They also have some more Asisan Fusion style options.

From Allears...what we had:

Dim Sum Basket - Pork pot stickers, shrimp siu mai, cha su bao, and pork sie mai steamed on a banana leaf, soy lime dipping sauce $12.99

Seared Miso Salmon - miso glazed Atlantic salmon, jasmine rice, baby bok choy and shiitake mushroom stir-fry $20.99

Maple Tamarind Chicken - Seared chicken breast, Indonesian tamarind glaze, coconut ginger rice, baby bok choy, shiitake mushroom stir fry. $17.99

3dog2kidmom
12-24-2007, 12:38 PM
We ate here this past week. We were able to walk in for lunch right around 11:00 without any wait. The restaurant is absolutely beautiful! They seated us upstairs, with an elevator for Nana as she is in scooter.

We shared the Dim Sum appy and two entrees between the four of us. Everyone enjoyed the meal. If you like "Chinese food" you'll find something you like. They also have some more Asisan Fusion style options.

From Allears...what we had:

Dim Sum Basket - Pork pot stickers, shrimp siu mai, cha su bao, and pork sie mai steamed on a banana leaf, soy lime dipping sauce $12.99

Seared Miso Salmon - miso glazed Atlantic salmon, jasmine rice, baby bok choy and shiitake mushroom stir-fry $20.99

Maple Tamarind Chicken - Seared chicken breast, Indonesian tamarind glaze, coconut ginger rice, baby bok choy, shiitake mushroom stir fry. $17.99

Thanks for the review! Were you on the dining plan? I am wondering if we wil be able to get the dim sum appy on the deluxe plan as an appy next month. Sounds delicious!

fanofree
12-25-2007, 10:19 PM
No, were not on the DDP. I actually went with the annual pass and DDE. It worked great for us, We often shared entrees at lunch and shared an appy or desserts for dinner.

However, when we visited they were not accepting any of the discounts - DDE or DDP. I don't know if this will change for 2008. Are they on the list for DDP? They are owned by the same company that owns Rainforest Cafe, I think. I don't think Rainforest Cafe accepts the DDP.

3dog2kidmom
12-26-2007, 01:30 PM
No, were not on the DDP. I actually went with the annual pass and DDE. It worked great for us, We often shared entrees at lunch and shared an appy or desserts for dinner.

However, when we visited they were not accepting any of the discounts - DDE or DDP. I don't know if this will change for 2008. Are they on the list for DDP? They are owned by the same company that owns Rainforest Cafe, I think. I don't think Rainforest Cafe accepts the DDP.

Yes, they are on the DDP for 2008. At least that's what I was told when I made the ADR.

pbhall13
12-27-2007, 09:45 AM
mmmmmmmmmmm....the chicken dish sounds good!!

fanofree
12-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Everything was good! We would go back, wish I had pictures uploaded to show - but haven't figured out how to do that yet!

hmdelf
07-16-2008, 01:41 PM
Yummy! I can't wait till OCT!!!