PDA

View Full Version : Trouble ticket response system

jnorth1007
05-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Is the response system for the trouble tickets working yet or is this tied to the contact us function? I have a trouble ticket that will be hitting 90 days soon and I didn't know if you recieve the email if I did a response to the ticket. It is ticket 725 I think and it is the Disney Gift cards rewards for the card ($200) I bought the last day they were giving rewards for them. It should be 16.00 and they were supposed to have credited it but I haven't seen any resolution. If you need to delete this and respond to me in PM or email that would be ok.

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 07:26 AM
The trouble tickets are working, but I don't get notified when someone puts in a reponse while it is in "pending".

Disney told me that since they were having so many troubles in the system with yours that they would be adding a manual credit for the purchase at the end of the month. So I'm crossing my fingers that we will see it tomorrow and it will all be done!

2yearplan
05-30-2007, 07:50 AM
I'll wait til tomorrow for both of my trouble tickets with Disney.com, too. Thanks.

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Thank you Tricia! So just to clarify, if people put in a response to a trouble ticket while it is in pending you won't see it? What would be the best way for them to contact you to find out the answers to specific trouble ticket questions they may have until the contact us is working again?

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 10:26 AM
Let's see. How about this... Go into the trouble ticket system and open a new one with "Account Questions" and just put in the trouble ticket that you want me to go take a look at. Then I will reopen the pending one and will get all of your responses.

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 10:30 AM
Great! Now we have something uniform for everyone to do so that you don't have to field questions here and everyone isn't using different methods of contact.

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 11:10 AM
Great! Now we have something uniform for everyone to do so that you don't have to field questions here and everyone isn't using different methods of contact.

And that is PERFECT by me!

jnorth1007
06-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Just and FYI that credit didn't come through yesterday. Does it take them a while for it to get to me once they enter it manually, or should I just write this one off? I feel like such a pain :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Just and FYI that credit didn't come through yesterday. Does it take them a while for it to get to me once they enter it manually, or should I just write this one off? I feel like such a pain :rotfl:

You're not a pain. You're a superstar!! It does actually take a day or two depending on how quickly I can get the stats pulled. They came in early this morning and then I will have to manually sift through them to see what worked and what didn't.

jnorth1007
06-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Now you didn't mean SUPERSTAR like in the old Saturday Night Live character and movie did ya???? :rotfl: :rotfl: Cause I am occasionaly like her especially when my mind gets to wondering.

jnorth1007
06-03-2007, 09:29 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It finally showed up!!!! I have faith!!! There can't possibly be a webmaster out there who goes to trouble you do Tricia to get credits. I have to admit I doubted you on this one. I really thought I wasn't going to get it. I will never doubt you again!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

2yearplan
06-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Still waiting for my Disney.com to come through---but have to agree, she does a great job!!!

jnorth1007
06-04-2007, 04:50 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cleared my last trouble ticket today Tricia. It was a shopping credit for Shoebuy that I didnt get and didnt think I would get because I know they are so strict. Woooohoooo.