PDA

View Full Version : Celladerm

bbangel
05-30-2007, 02:38 PM
New offer for a trial of Celladerm Self Tanning. This one looks interesting. Has anyone ever used it?
This is one of the few that seems to allow shipping to Canada so I'm hoping it is good.

bbangel
06-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Did anyone do this offer?

SunshineGirl
06-02-2007, 12:05 AM
I think I remember Kathie posting and saying she had used it?

jnorth1007
06-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Look under the thread called "will I get credit for this"

bbangel
06-02-2007, 12:21 AM
Found it thanks! Maybe I'll give it a try.

~Kathie
06-02-2007, 12:59 PM
I used it and would love to get more. My son got married in January and I used it so I wouldn't look so pale at the wedding. :rotfl:

BTW....I have very sensitive Irish skin and was leery of trying it. I didn't have any problems.

ETA.......Make sure you don't put your underwear on until you are sure it is dried. I have one bra that the straps were stained beyond help. TMI!!! :angel:

bbangel
06-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Thanks Kathie!
Good to know. I have pretty sensitive skin so I'm always a little leery of anything new.

My mom did the same thing for my sister's wedding. So much easier than trying to tan and burning instead.

~Kathie
06-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Thanks Kathie!
Good to know. I have pretty sensitive skin so I'm always a little leery of anything new.

My mom did the same thing for my sister's wedding. So much easier than trying to tan and burning instead.

No kidding!! I just had to be careful. The more you use, the darker you get. I didn't want to go from "Nellie the pale face" to "Chief Wow that's some tan". :rotfl:

I didn't go with the automatic renewal but the gal I spoke to told me just to call to re-order single shipments anytime.

luvdisney00
06-05-2007, 03:07 PM
I ordered this this morning and got credit really fast. I used the Neutagena (sp?) self tanner and I like it, but it has a weird smell. I hope this one will be better. I was glad to read that you can cancel the auto re-order, but order it at your own pace. When ever I have done something with an auto reorder, it always seems that they send way too much.
Can't wait to try it on my very white legs!

SunshineGirl
06-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Looks like this offer is coming down tomorrow. LAST CALL!

3dog2kidmom
06-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Alright... I use a tanner I love, but with all of your rave reviews PLUS SR credits I will "cheat" on my own products and order this. How fast have you all been getting the credits? And the products? I might use it on my legs before we go to WDW.

ETA: credit rec'd already!!

speechteachri
06-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Anybody else have trouble doing this offer on a Simon giftaccount?

It won't process this for me. What a pain!

OK, never mind. I tried again by starting over from the beginning and this time it worked fine.

speechteachri
06-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Did anyone else get a phone call from the company verifying their order??

I got credit for the order overnight. When I came home from work just a few minutes ago I had a message from them stating that they call to check every order for security purposes, and that they couldn't get me so my order would be cancelled. They did give me the option to call back to verify the order though.

Just wondering if this happened to anyone else??

SunshineGirl
06-06-2007, 03:26 PM
That might explain why they are pulling the plug on the offer today. They said it was "poor quality" of traffic. I thought that meant people cancelling too quickly. Now I wonder if it was fraudulent signups?

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 03:32 PM
Is this the same company as Metaderm? I tried to sign up for that one last night and it wouldn't let me because I was using a prepaid card I assume. They did preauthorize the card so I know it could have gone through but they didn't allow it. I guess they only want people they know they have the ability to get more out of :confused:

speechteachri
06-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Tricia, I have a question on this...

I called the company to verify that I did want to do the free trial, and they told me that they were unable to sign me up for it over the phone. Then they tried to sell me a discounted 30 day ("money back if not delighted") supply, which I did not take advantage of. They said that they call to verify everyone for security purposes, and automatically cancel the order if they are not able to get in touch with someone to verify. Well, they did reach my answering machine which has my name (first at least) on the message...they even put the message in the correct mailbox, so I know they got my name. and they know that I put in a valid phone number. Anyway I have 2 questions:

1. Does this seem like something a company would do for "security purposes?" I can understand them getting burned with an offer like this, but to call and then be offerd a "discounted 30 day supply" instead. It just sounded a little fishy to me.

2. I already received credit for the offer, do you think they will recind it?

Thanks

SunshineGirl
06-06-2007, 04:11 PM
I don't think that I have had any credits taken back on this offer so far at all. It they try, I will just tell them exactly what you told me.

It's possible that they are just calling and trying to upsell you from the very start. And if they can't, they aren't even going to bother sending the stuff out. In that case, it's their own fault.

3dog2kidmom
06-06-2007, 10:02 PM
I wondered about this too. I did put my real phone # on this because they said they'd call, and I wasn't able to answer the phone (at work) when it rang. So they left a message that they were canceling my order. I did call them back and after being on hold for awhile was told that my order was indeed canceled but I could order it again. I said no, not on the phone since I wanted to make sure their affiliate program that I signed up with got the credit.

So now I don't know what to do. If they take the credit away I will redo the offer, but I guess we'll wait and see. Will you let us know, Tricia?

Thanks!

~Kathie
06-06-2007, 10:13 PM
I did this order quite a while ago and I never received a phone call to confirm my order. I'm surprised they are trying to upsell. I didn't run into that. When I called them so I wouldn't get the automatic shipments the gal was very nice and told me to call back anytime and I could order one of the mousse. It's not something I would use everyday although I guess there are people who do.

Wonder if they changed their policy. :confused:

They must be getting a rash or orders and immediate cancellations. Too bad.......it's a great product. Sorry you won't get to try it.

SunshineGirl
06-06-2007, 10:32 PM
I'll definitely let you know if I hear anything from the advertiser. I've never had this particular one take away any credits from me. We'll see. LOL!

luvdisney00
06-06-2007, 10:41 PM
I signed up for this yesterday and no call so far. I really want to try the product, so I'll be disappointed if they cancel me without letting me have my trial period. If you say yes to reinstating it on the phone, does that mean you don't get credit?

speechteachri
06-06-2007, 11:03 PM
I was really hoping to try it too, but not at an increased price! I might go to the web site directly and try to get in on the trial again when school gets out and I am home more during the day to get a call.

Anna
06-13-2007, 03:17 AM
Looks like this offer is coming down tomorrow. LAST CALL!

Oh no...I wanted to try some. :computer: Wish I had gotten in on it.

luvdisney00
06-13-2007, 08:13 AM
I called them yesterday because I hadn't heard from them at all. I used my home phone # and never had a message or anything. When I called, they said my free trial was cancelled and that they could not reinstate it over the phone. They said if I wanted it I had to sign up through their website. They never offered me anything else. I really wanted to try this product, but I don't think I like this company so I guess I'll just drop it.