PDA

View Full Version : Panda Golf

MdCaterer
12-06-2007, 12:48 PM
When the ball starts bouncing from place to place and just keeps going (because it misses the spt where the hole is located) is there any way to stop it or do you have to quit the game??

Kycha
12-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Hmm. I have never had that happen before. Unless my ball is hitting the wall, it doesn't bounce around. What level are you on?

ETA:Okay. Nevermind. I see the level you are talking about. The ball should just stop bouncing around on it's own eventually.

MdCaterer
12-06-2007, 04:38 PM
well its been bouncing since I asked the question! I am at level 34 so I guess I have to quit!

Hmm. I have never had that happen before. Unless my ball is hitting the wall, it doesn't bounce around. What level are you on?

ETA:Okay. Nevermind. I see the level you are talking about. The ball should just stop bouncing around on it's own eventually.

bs4free
12-06-2007, 04:41 PM
yah i had one level like that it got suck in a bouncing loop noting to do but quit!

Kycha
12-06-2007, 09:44 PM
well its been bouncing since I asked the question! I am at level 34 so I guess I have to quit!
Sorry. I haven't gotten that far yet. That sucks that you got caught in a bouncing loop.