PDA

View Full Version : Question about Gift Certificate.com

docsmom
12-06-2007, 05:09 PM
If I cash out for the $100 GiftCertificate.com Super Certificate, can I redeem it for the MasterCard gift card on their site? I am a little confused how this would work. :confused: Also, I can't redeem it through the SR link and earn % back, right? That would be "double dipping" wouldn't it? :confused: Okay, now I am confusing myself even more. :p

Blessing and Miracle
12-06-2007, 05:17 PM
It's all confusing, but from my experience you can shop through SR, but you won't receive credit unless you spend you own money and you can't redeem a SuperCertificate for a master/visa card with a Giftcertificiate, unless they've changed the rules since last month. I hope this helps and wasn't too confusing.:)

mjjmbnmm
12-06-2007, 05:43 PM
They must have changed the rules, because I ordered a mastercard last week with my super gift cert. that I cashed our for through sunshine.

sunshinecindy
12-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Ya, well don't expect any help from their customer service either. They might think they are helping,. or act like it, but in that place, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Blessing and Miracle
12-06-2007, 07:43 PM
They must have changed the rules, because I ordered a mastercard last week with my super gift cert. that I cashed our for through sunshine.

Wow! That was fantastic, when I tried to last month they wouldn't let me and actually charged my credit card for it. I call them about it and they told me I couldn't use a SGC for the Master/Visa cards. I thought that didn't make sense, but that's what I was told a couple of times. Now they are under new management so maybe they did change the rules.

docsmom
12-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the info. I don't think I am quite as confused. We have a Universal trip planned for May and I was hoping to get the MasterCard gift cards to use while there. Wish Universal had gift cards like Disney.