PDA

View Full Version : jon and kate + 8 at WDW

LauraLea
12-10-2007, 10:05 PM
this just started for any of you that follow this show.

laura

coastalgirl
12-10-2007, 11:25 PM
My little girl had a fit when she saw them in Chef Mickeys! :rotfl:
My 9 yr old, said she took all the fun out of eating ice cream and that all kids got sticky at Disney!

Magical JenK
12-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Watching the repeat now!!

schachteles
12-11-2007, 12:13 PM
I watched it last night...my DD5 and I follow that, Quint-Essentials and Little People, Big World--I cannot even imagine taking them all to Disney. And the mom is so high strung...WOW, not that I wouldn't be with 8 kids but she freaked over the ice cream, HI you have 8 kids, get over it!

bartleby1
12-11-2007, 12:54 PM
I only caught a few bits and pieces of the show, but I've got to give them credit for attempting disney with 8 kids! I can't even imagine! We met up with my SIL in disney over the summer and between my 3 and her 4, I was getting exhausted doing the constant head count!

I was kind of surprised at how high strung the mom was too. I know that I've relaxed a great deal with the addition of each child in our family. I would think that a messed up outfit really wouldn't be an issue when you have 8 kids, lol! I can't imagine expecting to make it through a disney day without someone getting sticky or worse.

Of course, I'm sure the show picked only the incidents that they wanted us to see and talk about so they may have only shown the viewers mom's break down moments for a reason.

As much as I love disney, I'm not sure I would attempt it with 8 kids, lol!

schachteles
12-12-2007, 12:14 PM
It certainly was good for a laugh. When I watch it with my older daughter she ALWAYS comments how the parents are mean. Then I remind her how NUTS we would be with 6 Carly's (which is my youngest who is almost 3) running around...we all would be CRABBY!

mommytotwo
12-17-2007, 02:16 PM
I haven't seen this episode yet, but just seeing the title of this thread makes me think YIKES. I hope they all had alot of fun, and had a magical time :mickey: