PDA

View Full Version : Was there a drugstore.com update?

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Just curious since they are the only place that sells bf's facial moisturizer and he needs me to place an order. I'll try to drag him out if they are working to fix the issue. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 11:08 PM
We're getting credit for most of the orders. I see a couple a week. We're just still trying to figure out the 2 or 3 old ones that Linkshare says were attributed to another affiliate.

I've actually gotten some interesting feedback from the merchants lately. It turns out that a lot of times when a member THINKS that they clicked on my site and did the right thing, they did not. They either already had the merchandise in their "shopping cart" and then came and clicked on my link, clicked around the 'net looking for a coupon and picked up a cookie, or used a code in an email that they got directly from the merchant. It may not be the case with these 3 particular drugstore orders, but it is what is keeping us from getting 90% of the disputes that we file.

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 11:10 PM
ahh I didn't realize the putting things in your cart and coming to SR was wrong. That might explain my container store trouble ticket. I tend to do that all the time but that is the first time I've ever had a shopping credit not come through. maybe its new. I'll give drugstore a try then.

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 11:13 PM
The really hard thing is that every merchant is different. Some let you use codes, some don't. Some let you have things in your cart, some don't. I always say to err on the side of caution. Clean cookies, clean cart. Only posted codes. No other windows open. Then we get credit 99% of the time.

m 'n c
06-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Just wanted to update in case anyone else was interested. I cleared cookies and went through the SR link and did place an order. It was in my account as pending about 5 days later. :)

dreamtrip
06-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Me too. I had no problem. I'm hoping my order will be delivered today and the credit is already showing as pending.

dreamer13079
06-25-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I placed two big orders because I need to use up my flex dollars before the 30th. I figured I should use up the dollars and earn rewards at the same time. My sister introduced me to SR earlier this month and I love it!! Why didn't I find it sooner? :)

mollyeilis
06-25-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I placed two big orders because I need to use up my flex dollars before the 30th. I figured I should use up the dollars and earn rewards at the same time. My sister introduced me to SR earlier this month and I love it!! Why didn't I find it sooner? :)

Niiiiiice, usin' the flex $$ for rewards! I love it!!!! Why oh why is wageworks so awful (our card still doesn't work and our plan year is half way through), I could have gotten a prescription and other flex stuff AND gotten rewards for it!