PDA

View Full Version : Oneida LTD Flatware

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 11:21 PM
I am excited to announce our newest merchant--Oneida!

I have been wanting to get them for so long because I am in desperate need of some replacement pieces for the flatware that I got when I got married. It's Oneida Capello and I love it! But for some reason, we keep losing spoons!! (I know, SunshineCindy, don't even go there. I remember the exact same thing happening when I was growing up. Maybe it's me??)

Right now they have a 10% off coupon. So if you are in the market, stock up!

Save 10% on Entire Stock at Oneida.com. Enter promo code AFF10 in the shopping bag. (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads_sales.php?aid=372)

3dog2kidmom
05-30-2007, 11:30 PM
Maybe it's the girls we have?? My mother would say that is why too...:rotfl:

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Hmm funny in my house its the butter knives. I think those are DHs fault. Using them as screwdrivers and to pry open things. :rotfl: Worst part is hes a construction superintendent so he has all the tools he wants in his shed but he uses my butter knives.

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 11:35 PM
I don't know why I have always hoarded spoons. When we were cleaning a few months ago, we came across my law school attache case. It looked like I walked out of my last final and never unpacked it (full of pens, notes, textbook, etc). The bizarre thing? There were about 10 spoons in the bottom of it. Apparently I used to take a spoon each day to class with yogurt or something and then drop the spoon into the bag. The next day, I'd grab a clean spoon. LOL! Fortunately, it appears as though I cleaned off the spoons before I dropped them into the bag. But it is still bizarre behavior!!

Alas, it was pre-Oneida. So it doesn't help me with my current spoon dilemma.

3dog2kidmom
05-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Oh. I find them in the trash can. My kids are too careless when doing the dishes. But they do the dishes, so who can complain?!