PDA

View Full Version : For our Military

mia214jia
12-14-2007, 05:20 PM
I know that there are a few of us here that have someone or know someone oversees in the war. But not only for the ones in the war but for anyone in the military and their family this time yr gets hard. Anyways I just got this email with this song and thought I would share it.
A Song Written in Iraq...

This soldier video is new and different. It is moving and heartwarming.

http://www.flashdemo.net/gallery/wake/index.htm

For David and my DH

jakeandsophiesmom
12-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Thank you for posting this. It really came at a good time for me. My BIL was stationed in England after being in Iraq for a few months and he was supposed to be coming back to the States permanently in December but we just found out today that he's not going to be able to. We haven't seen him at Christmas since 2001, so we were really looking forward to that. It's really great to know that people are still supporting the troops.

mia214jia
12-14-2007, 07:17 PM
You are quite Welcome! I understand completely DH served 10 yrs in the Navy, And have had several uncles and cousins in the military as well. It's not easy but it is certainly worth it! I hope others will appreciate too.

kerry34
12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Very beautiful and heartwarming. Dh served in Afghanistan in 2003 so it really touches my heart. Brings to mind that ours is one of a few countries whose men and woman volunteer to fight and sacrifice for other peoples freedoms. True heroes to the last. My thoughts and prayers are with all the military and their families who give up so much, especially during the holiday season. You are ALWAYS appreciated.:heart: