PDA

View Full Version : were booked!!!!!!!!!

aknight373
12-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Well i called last night and booked our stay for disney next month!!!!!:minnie: :mickey: :sunshine:

I am so excited, i am hoping on the 15th when that email comes out there will still maybe a room only code i can apply which will be great.

this is our first time staying at a value ( i booked pop) so i am hoping it will be good.

I also told them it was my birthday and she said make sure i get a birthday pin and sometimes "magically" balloons and a card will be in our room. ( i am not holding my breath on that one though)

spring
12-14-2007, 08:01 PM
How exciting for you! You are going to have a blast!:sunshine:

bs4free
12-14-2007, 09:10 PM
WOOT Congrats on booking. and last year when i went i mentioned my bday and got a magical balloon and a card from You guessed it Chip and Dale So that was neat, but its always better when you expect nothing and get something... Have fun on your trip!

aknight373
12-14-2007, 09:42 PM
i think i am more excited about this then christmas this year

Kycha
12-14-2007, 11:23 PM
What are your dates?

linanglab
12-15-2007, 07:36 AM
i think i am more excited about this then christmas this year

I get more excited about Disney than Christmas! I love booking my trip! It is SOOOO official. I will be going with my sister and her family in July sometime. As soon as she gives me dates, I will get ready to book!

Congrats! Your trip is not too far off! Have a wonderful time!

m 'n c
12-15-2007, 12:04 PM
YAY!! I LOVE Disney Birthdays! Definetly tell them at Pop when you check in that its your bday. They will ask you who your favorite character is and then balloons and a signed pic will appear later. I love that hotel so I hope you enjoy it as well.

If at all possible ask to stay in the 70s building by the big wheel. Its right outside of the preferred area and pretty darn close to the pools and eating area.

aknight373
12-15-2007, 08:09 PM
What are your dates?

its a very short trip

january 9-11