PDA

View Full Version : Disney $25 GC for Joining Blockbuster

Kevenswife2
05-31-2007, 09:47 AM
I signed up for Blockbuster (which I'm really enjoying) through the receive a $25 Disney GC banner. I signed up on 5/24 and do not see the 'pending' in my account :( . I put the regular pending Blockbuster thing in my pending folder ($18) but I really want the Disney GC.

How long does this take to credit?

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 09:59 AM
Those generally do not take that long. Your 7 days is up today, so I would file a trouble ticket tomorrow. And it doesn't matter which one you put into your pending, as long as you clicked on the Special Blockbuster banner, you will get the 25.00 credit.

llgray16
05-31-2007, 09:59 AM
I wish I knew. Unfortunately I signed up back in April and never received the credit :(

I do know that there was a glitch with this program for awhile and Tricia was looking into it.

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 10:02 AM
I wish I knew. Unfortunately I signed up back in April and never received the credit :(

I do know that there was a glitch with this program for awhile and Tricia was looking into it.

You still did not get yours? Hmm...that isn't right. Give me a minute.

llgray16
05-31-2007, 10:05 AM
You still did not get yours? Hmm...that isn't right. Give me a minute.

Nope. I thought it would have come through with that big batch that you got but sadly nothing for me.

llgray16
05-31-2007, 10:09 AM
Tricia, you are such a doll :sunshine:

BIG thanks on this one :clap:

Kevenswife2
05-31-2007, 10:15 AM
I'm off to create a trouble ticket. Thanks Tricia!

Candi
06-01-2007, 11:09 AM
I did this a few weeks ago and recieved credit almost immediatly.
________
Kawasaki A7 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_A7)

nicholfamily5
06-01-2007, 11:43 AM
I started to place a trouble ticket for this, and it says I can cash out for the gift card now? I don't see it listed in my account history or pending offers at all, so do I just cash out as usual or still place the tt?
color me confused.

jnorth1007
06-01-2007, 11:59 AM
That is weird I just realized that I had never received mine either and it had never shown up in my account as pending or anything. I looked in my pending folder and it wasn't there. I went to file a trouble ticket and mine also says that I can claim my GC. Whats up with that?

vtgirlie
06-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I did this awhile ago as well and haven't received my credit. I have a trouble ticket out and I know Tricia is working on it. If anyone gets an answer, let me know? :)

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Did you all scroll through your account histories a couple of pages and see if it is listed there that you can cash out for it now?

jnorth1007
06-01-2007, 12:32 PM
I scrolled down and it isn't listed anywhere in my account history. I looked at the offer by category and it is listed as NO I haven't ever done it which means I have never gotten any credit for it. I have been using the service for about a month and thought I might not get credit because we had a regular Blockbuster account before. I wasn't really expecting it to credit. I think that the way it is wording may just be a fluke and it probably lists that way for everyone. I assume???:confused:

nicholfamily5
06-01-2007, 12:45 PM
I've been through my account history and pending offers and it isn't listed anywhere. I have my confirmation and everything though so I guess I should just file the ticket. I was just confused because of the note saying I could cash it out now?

eta...I just went back and triple checked, and it definately never hit my account.

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 01:05 PM
It seems like these are really hit and miss like the Stamps.com. Some of them credit in an hour and then some never do. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. :confused:

vtgirlie
06-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Hi! I checked my account history and nothing has posted there for bockbuster. Is that where we'd see the Disney Card- in points?

Thanks for all your help on this Tricia!

Bets