PDA

View Full Version : How to find an offer after completed?

fourfoxesinpa
12-18-2007, 08:26 AM
I have a question...I completed an offer and got credit but I'm questioning the amount credited to my account.

I'm looking for the Red Lobster $100 offer and can't find it. Any easy ways to search for an offer? .15 was put into my account and I thought it was for more. Same thing happened the other day when I was credited .02 for an offer (not a paid click) and I couldn't find the offer. Maybe I'm confused about how things credit and this is a really stupid question.:D

Thanks for any help!

spring
12-18-2007, 08:47 AM
If it is one of the paid offers, and not a shopping credit, you could try going to the offers :sunshine: pending screen, then use the pull-down menu on top of that screen. HTH

jnorth1007
12-18-2007, 08:56 AM
When I went and checked the amount of that offer it shows .15. Go to the Member Zone link and there is a drop down menu that lists all current offers. If you click on $100 Red Lobster it shows that it is worth .15. HTH!

fourfoxesinpa
12-18-2007, 08:57 AM
VERY HELPFUL! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I didn't know that pull down was there - as many times as I've been to that pending page, I just missed it somehow. The offer did credit correctly -now I just have to find the Stocking Stuffer one to see if was only for two cents. I mean, I've heard of giving my two cents worth, but literally?

Thanks again Spring! Have a great day.

fourfoxesinpa
12-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Well, I guess I really did give my two cents worth! Found the offer and it did credit correctly. Thanks for bearing with this newbie and her silly questions! :D

bs4free
12-18-2007, 03:24 PM
I have never noticed a problem with offers crediting for anything other than what was said when i completed the offer... but one thing to remember is that the credits received for an offer do change from time to time with special increases and contest so going back to the list to see may not always match what you have received in the past... if that makes any sense... if you would always like to double check my best advice would to write in a log when you do an offer and how much it was for and what offer...

And yes we do have some small pay out offers but mostly all the offers that are coming out today are between .30 and 1.1 in credit value

hope this has helped some...