PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm supposed to be at Disney!

jakeandsophiesmom
12-20-2007, 09:37 AM
I am supposed to be at Disney today for my one grand day, so why am I not? Well--after postponing our trip until next year, we were still gonna try to make it down for MVMCP since we already bought the tickets for it. Live it up and do as much as possible until midnight and then try to find a place to hide so we could stay a little longer.:p Turned out that my wonderful big sis planned a trip down and didn't have tickets for it. And DH and I had a wedding in Asheville a few weekends ago and didn't have anything to do with our free time, but big sis had tickets to Biltmore Estate. Sooo, we traded tickets and now she is going to MVMCP and I got to see a stupid old house. As Gob on Arrested Dev. would say "I've made a huge mistake"

gpp2001
12-20-2007, 09:49 AM
Bummer! Hope your sister enjoys your tickets! :hugs:

Magical JenK
12-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Yeah, I hope she at least calls you from the party!

m 'n c
12-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Its ok. You will go to the party next year and it will be even better.

kerry34
12-20-2007, 11:59 AM
Well I hope your sis REALLY enjoys that party!!!! Focus on next years trip and it will be here in no time, even though it probably doesnt seem that way now. Lots to look forward too!!

jakeandsophiesmom
12-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks guys! If she doesn't enjoy, I'll have to wring her neck! And I doubt I will hear from her tonight, probably tomorrow if she calls to check on her furbabies. I can't wait til next year cuz I know it's gonna be better-I'll have more SR money to use- and bigger-I finagled a few extra days out of DH!:cooldance: Now let's see how many times can I make him roll his eyes with planning questions!?!

bs4free
12-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Next year your going to have a great trip and enjoy it so much!!!!

jakeandsophiesmom
12-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Wow!! She actually called today! They are having a good time, but the kids 7 and 3 are not to happy about the characters. My niece doesn't like anything that wear gloves and both are terrified of Goofy. They aren't to keen on any kind of boat ride either, but that's my sis's fault-they took them on Jaws at Universal. She did what?!? I'm really glad they are having a good time. And then it's my turn!!:)

Blessing and Miracle
12-20-2007, 10:00 PM
That's okay! By next year you'll have more money from SR, and hopefully you'll be able to spend more than one day!