PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Memberships

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 01:03 PM
Just in case anyone was wondering, Sunshine Rewards is a member of the GPT Owners Alliance. We don't mind playing in the sandbox with our competitors if it will help deter fraud in incentive sites and help keep our site legitimate. :)

I'm also a member of the Affiliate Summit Advisory Board, the semi-annual affiliate conference created to be a source of learning and networking opportunities in the affiliate industry.

And I didn't start Sunshine Rewards because I was a member of other get paid sites and thought I could do a better job or make more money. I was actually a plain old webmaster with a site for moms as a hobby that wanted to figure out a way to share the advertising money I was making with the people who visited my site. I didn't even know there was such a thing as buying ready-to-go scripts to start your own get paid sites. LOL! SunshineGuy and I have written ourselves about 90% of the SR site script.

If you don't get why I posted this, consider yourself lucky. If you do get it, you know that I am doing my level best to be patient and gracious right now. LOL!

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the post Tricia. I have never doubted you or your site. I was quite upset when SR was drug into that other discussion. I'm trying hard to bite my tongue and not say anything else but that is getting really hard right now.

wilsonfamily4
05-31-2007, 01:11 PM
I have NEVER ever worried about SR. I feel like you could be my friend. You have done a very very good job running this site. I think there are 2 reasons why. 1. You are real about who your are, what you do, what you love. This helps us connect to you and then 2. you are very up front about offers, you let us know when they may not credit, which companies you trust, what rumors may be going around in RP world, etc. I know I can trust you. I am sorry that you somehow got brought into the mess.

BUT it is nice to know you are a member of these boards that keep you honest. :) haha

m4travels
05-31-2007, 01:14 PM
I was starting a reply to this post but decided to scrap it.

Only want to say: Thanks, Tricia.

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Yeah. I've about had it with some things over there. Apparently word got posted on some GPT forums about how "that" rewards forum is pretty much fresh meat when it comes to referrals. That's why we've been seeing more people with zero interest in the actual CONTENT of the main site and only posts on the rewards part lately.

I guess I should add this to my site credentials as well. My Indiana Roll of Attorneys certification. They would have to pry this out of my cold dead hand to get it away from me after all that work. And I thinking running a fraudulent website where I post my real name and D.O.B. would pretty much do that. LOL!

Attorney Number: 21739 53
Attorney Name: MS TRICIA LEE MEYER
City: FISHERS
State: IN
Zip: 46038-0000
Admit Date: 11/08/1999
Status Date: 11/08/1999

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 01:20 PM
I know what you mean about the recent flood of new sites. I have to say I think you would know about the legalities and such of running the site. I wanted to tear into that post when the taxes got mentioned but I'll leave it the way it stands. I have fired off a few pm's around there as I am sick of it.

mom2dea
05-31-2007, 01:24 PM
I don't know whats going on But I do know your job has got to be hard ! I commented on that already today in another post . Sorry hun !

Sarah

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 01:25 PM
I just saw the most recent post and I won't bother clarifying over there, but SR launched in January 2006. The Deal Barbie Pays site says right on the front that they were started in April of 2006. I was never a member there and have never been. And I had never even heard of TT until one of my affiliate managers told me at Affiliate Summit last year how much money they make. I will humbly admit that I have been a member of M******* since about 1996.

I don't know who the person is. I know he/she must not know me. I wish he/she wouldn't talk about me like I'm not in the room. LOL! I'll stick with the budget, dcl, and dvc boards for awhile.

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 01:31 PM
Unfortunately this person has some sort of agenda. They were called out a few days ago, I think by Hedy, for being a new poster and only have posts that referred to that one rewards program. Of course they never responded to the question and hopefully if they have been pm referrals they will get their butt locked out of the rewards forum. I think we have a lot of loyal members of the other forum who enjoy using both that forum and this one and I would hate to see an us versus them start. It is a shame that one person can cause such a rucus about something that didn't have anything to do with them. :(

llgray16
05-31-2007, 01:32 PM
Tricia, please don't let that new wind-bag scare you away from the DRP board! I think I can speak for most of us over there when I say that we really appreciate you presence and participation on that board!!!

I think that you run SR and a very professional and admirable way! I have never for one minute doubted your intentions or ability to conduct a reputable business!

Did anyone happen to forward the email from that person to a mod (preferable the one that made a comment about it?) I acidentally deleted mine or I would gladly send it. The negative vibes from the begining have made me very suspicious!

wilsonfamily4
05-31-2007, 01:33 PM
truthfully I could care less why you started SR. It is a great program that I get to be a part of and that is really all that matters. If you had done a reward program before starting your own I wouldn't think less of you. WHO CARES. I think it is great that you get to stay at home when your kids are young and make money and share that money with us. THANKS

I am glad you have a forum here now as I don't have to check over "there" much anymore.

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Tricia, please don't let that new wind-bag scare you away from the DRP board! I think I can speak for most of us over there when I say that we really appreciate you presence and participation on that board!!!

I think that you run SR and a very professional and admirable way! I have never for one minute doubted your intentions or ability to conduct a reputable business!

Did anyone happen to forward the email from that person to a mod (preferable the one that made a comment about it?) I acidentally deleted mine or I would gladly send it. The negative vibes from the begining have made me very suspicious!

Yes I forwarded it to her and she suggested that I send it to the webmasters. I sent it to alex and kathy this morning. i haven't heard anything back but I also linked a few posts she made on top of the pm.

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 01:37 PM
I didn't get a PM over there or I would have forwarded it along to the mods. I almost reported one of the posts but I didn't want to make it seem like I was just jealous that people were talking about another rewards program. Believe me, there is enough work to go around for all of us. LOL!

I have a feeling that it will probably be dealt with completely in the next day or two and we can go back to our peaceful, non-competitive existence. It really is a rare thing to have such a calm and helpful forum as that one where people are not pressuring you to join different sites all of the time. I think it is just a different environment and he/she is used to the really pushy ones where that kind of thing is acceptable.

wilsonfamily4
05-31-2007, 01:39 PM
I also forwarded my referral pm to a a couple moderators

Hedy
05-31-2007, 01:47 PM
Tricia, I never doubted you.
And I'm sorry for all the hooey I seem to have caused...or set in motion.
And my tongue is about to start bleeding.

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 01:49 PM
Tricia, I never doubted you.
And I'm sorry for all the hooey I seem to have caused...or set in motion.
And my tongue is about to start bleeding.

Oh, goodness!! It wasn't you. The whole thing was bound to happen eventually. I was just watching and waiting as the posts grew more aggressive over the last few days. A tempest in a teapot. It will all be gone soon. :)

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Actually Hedy I applaud you for calling this person out on their first few posts without mentioning any other RPs. You caught before anyone else did and may have saved some people from being involved with something that seems to stink to high heaven. :sunshine2:

LuvMyBoys
05-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Tricia, I consider myself so lucky that of all the rewards programs I could have wandered into, I managed to wander into SR :sunshine: You are honest, hard working, and care about your members. I appreciate knowing that this site is run by you :)

BTW, the Indiana bar thing and the "having to pry it out of my dead hands after all that work" LOL!!! Fellow attorney here, and after lawschool and especially the bar exam, I know what you're saying!! :rotfl:

I too received a pm from that poster, it just turned me off. I thought that was pretty rude to ask someone to do that, so I didn't sign up. I will forward it to the mods.

nicholfamily5
05-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Half of those comments on the other site don't even make sense to me!! Is she pulling in info from previous threads or something?

For the record, I've on ly been a member for a few weeks, and I am devoted! I especially find comfort in "seeing" tricia in these forums as well as others.

Magical JenK
05-31-2007, 02:15 PM
See...sometimes it pays to be clueless...I had no idea what your thread was about, so I did a little investigation & wow...the drama. First of all, I'm so happy & proud to be part of the little tight knit community we have over there & here! We clearly have our own reasons for joining, what I will continue to call reward sites although I guess that shows my stupidity, and that's all our own business. It's also our own business NOT to join one too!

I'm proud of all of you who called that person out & for what it's worth...M'nC, you CAN be my spokesperson anyday when it comes to taxes!

Hedy-I'm sorry that your credit card # was taken & I can only hope that it is all resloved quickly & painlessly!!

Tricia-I very much appreciate all that you do for all of us each & every day just so we can get some extra cash for whatever (Disney) reason! Thank you for starting SR & answering a question I was actually going to post just because of my sheer curiosity...when did SR start...but no need to now!! I just love it here & am very happy to be a part of SR!

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Yay Jenk you are around! I just got back from vacation and haven't "seen" you around and was wondering about you. Glad to find you :sunshine:

Magical JenK
05-31-2007, 02:23 PM
Yay Jenk you are around! I just got back from vacation and haven't "seen" you around and was wondering about you. Glad to find you :sunshine:

You know it's funny...I meant to respond to another post of yours yesterday about quarter end dates, but then forgot....so hello!! Welcome back! Did you have a great trip? Did you end up getting your swim wrap w/your AMEX gc?!

Oh & my other post was going to be...where I work (retail) our 2007 QE dates are 04/05/07, 08/04/07, 11/03/07 & 02/02/08...dang 53 week year last year really messed things up!! Ha! Some accounting humor/talk for everyone REALLY makes for a good thread doesn't it?

Ok, back to work now! :computer:

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 02:27 PM
You know it's funny...I meant to respond to another post of yours yesterday about quarter end dates, but then forgot....so hello!! Welcome back! Did you have a great trip? Did you end up getting your swim wrap w/your AMEX gc?!

Oh & my other post was going to be...where I work (retail) our 2007 QE dates are 04/05/07, 08/04/07, 11/03/07 & 02/02/08...dang 53 week year last year really messed things up!! Ha! Some accounting humor/talk for everyone REALLY makes for a good thread doesn't it?

Ok, back to work now! :computer:

haha. I just finished a grocery store client so I know about those weird 53 week years. This was the first time in the past 5 years they actually had a year end on 12/31!

Yes I did get the swim wrap and it was great! I'm so glad I got it. I only turned slightly pink the entire week so that is really good. Usually I'm lobster red so a big improvement. :sunshine:

Ok back to the regularly scheduled program. I'm sure no one wants to hear more accounting nonsense :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Ok back to the regularly scheduled program. I'm sure no one wants to hear more accounting nonsense :rotfl:

It's a nice distraction from the tension headache that has been buildling in my head the last couple of hours. LOL!

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 02:34 PM
It's a nice distraction from the tension headache that has been buildling in my head the last couple of hours. LOL!

Glad we could help. I'm working on a 401k plan audit right now so nothing that would be too helpful right now. Just rewriting the ERISA website right now in my documentation :(

saikai
05-31-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm pretty new around here but I've been trying to follow what's going on! I too received a pm wanting a referral and would be happy to forward it to a mod if someone would be kind enough to tell me how! :p Thanks.

Hedy
05-31-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm pretty new around here but I've been trying to follow what's going on! I too received a pm wanting a referral and would be happy to forward it to a mod if someone would be kind enough to tell me how! :p Thanks.

On the DIS? I'd forward it to AKA-mad4themouse, or Webmasterkathy.

ItsmeSunnyV
05-31-2007, 03:11 PM
HoLy SMOKEs! I just read it all....drama drama drama:( , we all know which people have been around for awhile. And which people will be gone sooner or later. So as long as we all stay strong and close like we have been....we will be Okay. :thumbsup:

wisconsinmom
05-31-2007, 03:28 PM
Tricia,
I am sorry you got dragged into the drama over there.

I am very new here but I love this site. I have complete faith in you! I really appreciate everything you do for all of us.

I hope I didn't offend anyone by asking which sites had been around for a while. I certainly wasn't referring to this site because it is already my favorite:) I just don't want to be using any other sites that might be less than reputable! If anyone was offended I offer my sincerest apologies:blush:

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 03:34 PM
I think it is VERY smart of you to ask questions about site before getting involved in them, this one included. We all love Tricia but new people wouldn't know how on top of things she is and it is all of our responsibilities to each other to make sure we impart accurate and beneficial information. :sunshine2:

experiment_627
05-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Wow. I'm sorry about all the drama too, Tricia.

SR is BY FAR my favorite rewards site, and you are the #1 reason for that.

I didn't even understand half of what that person was saying. It could be that it was over my head, but it is hurting just from reading that post.

:hugs:

Kycha
05-31-2007, 03:47 PM
Unfortunately this person has some sort of agenda. They were called out a few days ago, I think by Hedy, for being a new poster and only have posts that referred to that one rewards program. Of course they never responded to the question and hopefully if they have been pm referrals they will get their butt locked out of the rewards forum. I think we have a lot of loyal members of the other forum who enjoy using both that forum and this one and I would hate to see an us versus them start. It is a shame that one person can cause such a rucus about something that didn't have anything to do with them. :(

I totally agree! That poster obviously has an agenda. And thanks to Hedy for pointing it out in that previous thread.

Tricia, don't let them get you down. We are all savvy enough to realize what was really going on over there.

We should start the Sunshine mafia. "You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!!" And Tricia gets to be the Godfather.

The Cheshire Cat
05-31-2007, 03:47 PM
I did forward my pm from her to the mods too. Man that was very forward. I was leary about that poster since she joined last fall but never posted - heck it could be a guy for all I know. All I can say is THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE THIS FORUM! Nobody is mean, nasty or weird well maybe a few of us are weird :rotfl: but we all get along :hugs: fantastic!

Mandi
05-31-2007, 04:00 PM
I joined the site. I didn't know any better. don't hate me. :) I'm cashing out today and hoping I even get anything out of it.

She (or he, who knows?) sent me a PM too. I didn't use her as a referral though b/c I found her too forward. I can definitely forward her PM to the admin there if you think it'll help.

ETA... is this a thread on dis about this? I looked b/c I wanted to defend SR and I can't find anything? I'm assuming Mods must have deleted it.

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 04:05 PM
I totally agree! That poster obviously has an agenda. And thanks to Hedy for pointing it out in that previous thread.

Tricia, don't let them get you down. We are all savvy enough to realize what was really going on over there.

We should start the Sunshine mafia. "You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!!" And Tricia gets to be the Godfather.

This made me spit iced tea all over my keyboard. Thank you for a good laugh! :sunshine2:

ItsmeSunnyV
05-31-2007, 04:07 PM
I joined the site. I didn't know any better. don't hate me. :) I'm cashing out today and hoping I even get anything out of it.

She (or he, who knows?) sent me a PM too. I didn't use her as a referral though b/c I found her too forward. I can definitely forward her PM to the admin there if you think it'll help.

I joined too, but she/he never sent me a pm asking me to put them as a reff. But I did. :(

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 04:10 PM

ETA... is this a thread on dis about this? I looked b/c I wanted to defend SR and I can't find anything? I'm assuming Mods must have deleted it.

Silly! No one is going to hate you. You don't need to cash out on our part. I dont really know anything about the site it might be good but if that person is a representative of the site I think they should choose more wisely. Like Tricia said before there is more than enough business for all of them. You don't have to choose, just be careful on ANY site you use and all will be AOK!

Mandi
05-31-2007, 04:12 PM
I had planned on cashing out anyway to see if they even pay. I don't know anything about them and don't want to invest the time and energy just to make someone else richer, kwim? I'm content with SR and know that Tricia is legitimate. Plus I've come to really like everyone else on here. :)

rhiannonwales
05-31-2007, 04:22 PM
See, ive done a LOT of GPT/GPR sites over the years and some of the sites she mentions send off HUGE red lights for me.They have a history of running the program into the ground and then selling the site to some other unsuspecting person. Im not going to name names but it is very true.
That person either has no clue of what shes talking about or she is lying outright to promote herself.

Ive already told you this Tricia, but you are the best program i've ever dealt with.

splashmountainmk
05-31-2007, 04:35 PM
See, ive done a LOT of GPT/GPR sites over the years and some of the sites she mentions send off HUGE red lights for me.They have a history of running the program into the ground and then selling the site to some other unsuspecting person. Im not going to name names but it is very true.
That person either has no clue of what shes talking about or she is lying outright to promote herself.

Ive already told you this Tricia, but you are the best program i've ever dealt with.

Sorry I know this is off topic, but why do I recognize your username? Are you on the DIS? I haven't seen your posts for a bit.

As far as Sunshine Rewards, in any of the posts I've read people rave about it here. I've earned spending money for my children and they get so excited seeing the Disney Dollars come in the mail (and it comes FAST). I thought for sure that I would be waiting weeks and any time I've cashed out it comes lightening speed. Trisha, you run a great business. :)

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 04:37 PM

Can anyone say "Photoshop"? LOL!

rhiannonwales
05-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Yes i "used" to be a DIS'er.You havent seen me there since oh about February or so because i got banned for saying something about the DIS on another board (ever herad of the UNdis?)
Before that happened i'd been on the DIS since 2001.

chocovrdmicears
05-31-2007, 04:46 PM
I did a LOT of research before committing to any rewards programs. And Sunshine Rewards has won my loyalty for a couple of reasons. The first, truly is the amazing customer service and support from Tricia and her team. It has never once crossed my mind that Tricia runs anything but an honest (and always fun & friendly) site. :angel: I always remember something Tricia said about rewards sites...that they were like sausages...if you knew what went into them you wouldn't want to make them. :sick:
The thing that ticked me off about the person who started the whole mess, was that she assumed we were all dummies. :mad: (In addition to having an OBVIOUS agenda. ) It appears to be over and done with over there, thank goodness!

Chelley00
My job really gets in the way of me staying on top of the dramas!!

I'm gonna have to go read what I missed today!

jnorth1007
Wow I didn't know that. :( oops LOL that was meant for rhiannon's post yall are just posting too quick for me.

Magical JenK
05-31-2007, 04:50 PM
Yes i "used" to be a DIS'er.You havent seen me there since oh about February or so because i got banned for saying something about the DIS on another board (ever herad of the UNdis?)
Before that happened i'd been on the DIS since 2001.

Oh sad...I remember seeing your ID out there too! Just glad it wasn't because of the whole drama of the 40% code!! :rotfl: I remember seeing you around those threads!

Well good to see you here!!

rhiannonwales
05-31-2007, 04:54 PM
Yep im off to WDW in December on my "illegal 40% off code" LMAO

splashmountainmk
05-31-2007, 04:54 PM
Oh sad...I remember seeing your ID out there too! Just glad it wasn't because of the whole drama of the 40% code!! :rotfl: I remember seeing you around those threads!

Well good to see you here!!

And I recognize your picture on those threads. :rotfl: This is so funny. I honestly feel like I know people.

Hedy
05-31-2007, 05:00 PM
My job really gets in the way of me staying on top of the dramas!!

I'm gonna have to go read what I missed today!

Don't you hate that?

Magical JenK
05-31-2007, 05:00 PM
And I recognize your picture on those threads. :rotfl: This is so funny. I honestly feel like I know people.

I thought about doing a different user ID here, but then thought...well, why? Fun that most of us are on both boards as same user IDs! We are one big family aren't we?!

Magical JenK
05-31-2007, 05:04 PM
Don't you hate that?

Ain't that the truth!? Between the drama of this afternoon & then the "bricks" thread, it's like I'm watching a soap opera!

For those that don't know about the bricks thread, I posted something on the SR Disney section....

splashmountainmk
05-31-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm the "shy type." It took me a good year to get my picture up (and it's the back of my sons head). I'm slowly warming up to the idea...it's so much easier to have a conversation with people when you recognize them. There are some super nice people over there (and 1 or 2 I stay away from). :rotfl:

m 'n c
sorry i'm brain fried. where is this SR disney section?? I need a good laugh

ItsmeSunnyV
I thought about doing a different user ID here, but then thought...well, why? Fun that most of us are on both boards as same user IDs! We are one big family aren't we?!

:sunshine2: I have a different name....
Over there its vernfonzndrian ((which is mine, Ds's, and Dh's names put together, Veronica N Fonzo *short for Alfonso* N Adrian))
And here it's ItsmeSunnyV:sunshine:

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 05:22 PM

Its called All Things Disney and it is at the bottom of the forums :sunshine2:

Magical JenK
05-31-2007, 05:26 PM

Oh I think you'll be sad to see it won't make you laugh...maybe it will...???

sunshinecindy
05-31-2007, 05:29 PM
Ok, I must have missed it all today too since I was at my OTHER job, but like someone on here said, we are family, and I sure am in more than one sense, so, mamma bear is on the loose, time for me to check out the DIS board and see what has happened.

sunshinemckenzie
05-31-2007, 05:40 PM
Yeah. I've about had it with some things over there. Apparently word got posted on some GPT forums about how "that" rewards forum is pretty much fresh meat when it comes to referrals. That's why we've been seeing more people with zero interest in the actual CONTENT of the main site and only posts on the rewards part lately.

I guess I should add this to my site credentials as well. My Indiana Roll of Attorneys certification. They would have to pry this out of my cold dead hand to get it away from me after all that work. And I thinking running a fraudulent website where I post my real name and D.O.B. would pretty much do that. LOL!

Attorney Number: 21739 53
Attorney Name: MS TRICIA LEE MEYER
City: FISHERS
State: IN
Zip: 46038-0000
Admit Date: 11/08/1999
Status Date: 11/08/1999

OK I just got home from a long day at work and haven't had a chance to read everything thing BUT I have a feeling I know what is going on and by whom. Let me say this...Tricia...this is a family here....I share about my family, my day, and have made a few friends I cherish deeply. I can say this for myself and most ppl here. I have put my faith in you not only as a site owner, but as a friend. You have nothing to prove to me and nor to everyone here. We LOVE Sunshine rewards, the forums and you. I don't give trust easily, I'm always the what if'er in my family. BUt though your actions, your words, and your dedication to helping settle anything thing that comes up, you have earned my trust and respect. As far as I'm concerned, the above wasn't neccessary. We are here because we want to be here...and most days in my case NEED to be here.

Ok back to reading this thread...Just shocked that someone...anyone...who ever consider attacking a friend of mine.

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 05:47 PM
I appreciate your kind words. :) I have a feeling that things are going to continue to heat up in the rewards world in the next few months. The market is pretty saturated and the advertisers are starting to kick out some of the programs and not allow new ones in. It's going to get ugly. But I'm not going to change what I do except to make it more fun and more interesting for everyone. It's hard not to take things personally when your business is, essentially YOU. But having this forum has really helped me finally turn SR into what I always wanted, a true community. And I think that is going to be what gets us through the twists and turns that are to come. :sunshine:

speechteachri
05-31-2007, 07:18 PM

OK, first off, just so everyone is crystal clear...I am Maybelle on the DIS and speechteachri everywhere else...got that.? Good. :rotfl: I really do enjoy getting to know everyone on both boards, and I do enjoy them both (most of the time)! ;) It's fun to recognize people from there on here and vice versa.

Ok, now on to the topic at hand...

Tricia, you know that I think you are the absolute best!!! I feel as if I know you just a little, but that you would be a very easy and fun person to get to know and to hang out with. I LOVE SR, and even if I do participate in other sites now and again I know I will always come back to SR because,... well,... you never forget your first.....know what I mean???:rotfl:

I have never doubted your integrity in SR one bit because you have never given any reason to. Even if, for some strange reason I had to stop participating in SR tomorrow (believe me, I would not be a happy camper!), I would be thankful for the fun I've had here.

Keep up the good work, and know that we all stand behind you!

BTW, I miss the winking smilie being on the side, it always takes me a while to locate him for some reason!!;)

sunshinemckenzie
05-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey Maybelle

Maddi from the boards here. Glad to know someone else from the DISboards is using a different name:rotfl:

Kycha
05-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Ok, I must have missed it all today too since I was at my OTHER job, but like someone on here said, we are family, and I sure am in more than one sense, so, mamma bear is on the loose, time for me to check out the DIS board and see what has happened.

Uh Oh. Someone's gonna be in big trouble.

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Uh Oh. Someone's gonna be in big trouble.

When we were kids and my sister would have people picking on her, she would always tell them that she was going to have my mom beat them up. I think she actually still tells people that. I know enough to know that Cindy is not someone to be messed with. LOL!

3dog2kidmom
05-31-2007, 07:51 PM
Tricia I am so sorry you are dealing with this mess. I didn't follow all the drama, but saw enough to know that your integrity was questioned. And for that I am sorry because I, like others here, feel like you are a friend. I know we've never met but I hope to some day, and like someone else said I think we could hang out!

I have done a bit on one other program when the payouts were so tempting, but am happy to say that SR is where my :heart: is. In fact even before all this came about I had decided it's not worth all the hard work to keep other sites straight (especially since now I know you can get offers I see elsewhere) and I am going to stay "at home."

:hugs: to you!!! And thank you again, from the bottom of my :heart: , for all that you do to enable us to earn extra money for whatever our desires may be... :mickey: or something else!

sunshinecindy
05-31-2007, 08:12 PM
When we were kids and my sister would have people picking on her, she would always tell them that she was going to have my mom beat them up. I think she actually still tells people that. I know enough to know that Cindy is not someone to be messed with. LOL!

Its a good thing all that was deleted on the board before I got to see it, so, if that someone who was posting all that negative stuff about Tricia and SR is lurking on this board, which I suspect they either are or will be, bring it on. PM me, if you have the nerve.We all know that SR is the best. I too have been on other sites, long before Tricia had this one, and some of the newer ones since she developed this one, and you won't find a more loyal, honest site owner, I can tell you that. She wears her :heart: on her sleeve as many of you can tell, and I challenge anyone to find one dishonest thing on her site, anywhere, cause I know, it won't happen. I am so glad to see she has so many loyal friends on here and the DIS board. To all those, if anyone PM's you with an invitation to a different site, or to pump you for info on SR, please let me know. Thank you...remember, theres a scavenger hunt in the air, and good members get special hints. :cooldance:

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Ok I don't know Cindy that well but I know enough to be scared of her :rotfl:

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey Tricia how many members does the website have, not the forums, the website? Just curious because I have been watching our numbers on the forums grow and we will hit 300 before long. Thats pretty awesome considering how long they have been up.

sunshinemckenzie
05-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Its a good thing all that was deleted on the board before I got to see it, so, if that someone who was posting all that negative stuff about Tricia and SR is lurking on this board, which I suspect they either are or will be, bring it on. PM me, if you have the nerve.We all know that SR is the best. I too have been on other sites, long before Tricia had this one, and some of the newer ones since she developed this one, and you won't find a more loyal, honest site owner, I can tell you that. She wears her :heart: on her sleeve as many of you can tell, and I challenge anyone to find one dishonest thing on her site, anywhere, cause I know, it won't happen. I am so glad to see she has so many loyal friends on here and the DIS board. To all those, if anyone PM's you with an invitation to a different site, or to pump you for info on SR, please let me know. Thank you...remember, theres a scavenger hunt in the air, and good members get special hints. :cooldance:

OK...I'm in Ohio and trust me I would NOT want to be on the end of a momma's rath. Someone is in BIG trouble and thank heavens it not me! GO CINDY GO...ohhh my I'm encouraging violence but this is well deserved!

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Hey Tricia how many members does the website have, not the forums, the website? Just curious because I have been watching our numbers on the forums grow and we will hit 300 before long. Thats pretty awesome considering how long they have been up.

Right around 5000. Of those, I think only around 3000 are really active.

sselig2000
05-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Tricia - I didn't get a chance to read about any of this business, but wanted to let you know that I love SR:) Hang in there.

speechteachri
05-31-2007, 09:11 PM

Wow...that's great for the amount of time SR has been in existence. At least it seems like a lot to me! But then, what do I know?.:p

Chelley00
05-31-2007, 09:15 PM

That explains why I can never get the daily scratch off :)

lenzs4
05-31-2007, 09:19 PM
Thank you...remember, theres a scavenger hunt in the air, and good members get special hints. :cooldance:

This is the first I read about this - am I missing it or is it coming next month? OOH - I found it!

PS - I LOVE SUNSHINE! (however, my husband would like me back)

sunshinecindy
05-31-2007, 09:23 PM
Oh ya, you may want to read the forum a little closer, theres an entire thread about it...hints and all.

ItsmeSunnyV
05-31-2007, 09:29 PM
Ok I don't know Cindy that well but I know enough to be scared of her :rotfl:

I was thinking the SAME thing...LoL...Man, she sounds like my MOM!!! WHOA!!:p

bbangel
06-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Anyone else hear Mr. T in their saying "I pity the fool"? Like a previous poster said you mess with one of us you mess with all of us.

By now you know how much we all support you and what you do for all of us. Thank you for making this such a great place to be, as well as helping us make some of our dreams come true. I know that it takes a lot of hard work to make something like this successful and you do it with style!

rhiannonwales
06-01-2007, 03:25 PM
BTW - i know were not supposed to discuss othersites ehre - but i looked at the site that that person is pushing - it screams fraud to me. Aside from the very poor web building skills, they are offering a commission on Amazon - which is totally against Amazon terms. That just sends off big red lights to me.

Hedy
06-01-2007, 03:33 PM
BTW - i know were not supposed to discuss othersites ehre - but i looked at the site that that person is pushing - it screams fraud to me. Aside from the very poor web building skills, they are offering a commission on Amazon - which is totally against Amazon terms. That just sends off big red lights to me.

Oh, if only the other poster hadn't YAGED.

jnorth1007
06-01-2007, 03:42 PM
:confused: what's YAGED???? :confused:

Kycha
06-01-2007, 03:51 PM

I was just about to ask the same thing.

Hedy
06-01-2007, 03:57 PM

Yet Another Grand Exit
AKA the Internet version of taking all your marbles and going home.

jnorth1007
06-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Oh I see. :p

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 04:24 PM

I know. I took a look. I feel really badly for those members because they are going to expect to get credit for a lot of things that they will NOT. I mean, they tell people to post coupon codes. That violates their contracts with their merchants. If someone posts a coupon that is exclusive to another site, not only will they not get credit, but they risk losing their whole deal.

Not to mention incentives for Amazon and Walmart, two places that do not allow it. It seems to me that the webmaster didn't do his/her research before they jumped in.

dis4ever
06-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi Tricia,
Just wanted to say. This is a great site. I can tell that you put your all into your site. Can't say that for many site out there. Glad I found your site about 1 1/2 months ago and even more excited that i found a friendly forum for all. Keep up the good work. :)
Thanks,
Sonya

Anna
06-14-2007, 08:18 PM

Go Cindy! I agree...I have been with other RPs but this is BY FAR THE BEST! Hands down! :cooldance:

I, too feel like everyone here is a friend especially Tricia. I am glad I missed all that mess on the DIS. Actually, since Tricia created this forum, I find that I no longer visit the DIS unless I am looking for something in particular.

SR is Great! Tricia is AWESOME!:love: