PDA

View Full Version : mvelopes, anyone used them before?

krg1968
05-31-2007, 01:25 PM
It sounds interesting, but I hate to give out so much information without any background. Has anyone used them before?
Thanks
kelly

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 01:37 PM
I ordered it also so I can take a look at it. I am a little leary about entering my information also. It seems like a wonderful program I just don't like that someone else has access to it. I use other money programs at home but it isn't out there on the net for everyone to see. I may have to end this one because I just don't think Ill use it because of that. It would be wonderful if it were a program that you downloaded and it sat on your computer and you had to have a new code to access it each month that you only received once you had paid for it. I would surely do it then.

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 01:41 PM
What is this program in a nutshell?

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Ever hear of Dave Ramsey. Basically same thing. They let you enter in your actual spending and you set up "envelopes" of money to be spent. When you enter in a spending it gets taken out of the envelope. They have all the categories set up for you. You have to link all of your accounts to it so that it can track for you. Great idea. If they couldn't access your information also. They put through a pre-authorization for 1.01 to my card and I have 30 days to try it or cancel it. The pre-authorization should drop off.

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 02:04 PM
hmm ok. I think i get it. I will hold off and see what others post about them. :)