PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mouths of babes

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 03:07 PM
This was pretty funny. DD6 is in my office reading a book and looks up at the computer over my shoulder. She sees my signature and says "Why does it say Tricia Owner of Sunshine Rewards? Are you the owner of Sunshine Rewards??" I said "yes." She said "Wow! That is so cool!!" And just about the time I start to feel a little bit important, she follows is up with "That's like being the assistant manager!!" :rotfl:

Hedy
05-31-2007, 03:07 PM
This was pretty funny. DD6 is in my office reading a book and looks up at the computer over my shoulder. She sees my signature and says "Why does it say Tricia Owner of Sunshine Rewards? Are you the owner of Sunshine Rewards??" I said "yes." She said "Wow! That is so cool!!" And just about the time I start to feel a little bit important, she follows is up with "That's like being the assistant manager!!" :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LuvMyBoys
05-31-2007, 03:18 PM
Hmmm....Is it like being the assistant manager or the assistant to the manager? :rotfl:

Sorry, couldn't help myself :)

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Hmmm....Is it like being the assistant manager or the assistant to the manager? :rotfl:

Sorry, couldn't help myself :)

Okay. I know people type "LOL" when something is just pretty funny. But I was actually laughing out loud so much that DD came in and asked me what I was laughing at!

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 03:35 PM
My dd6 wants to know why I watch so much Disney stuff on the computer and why I laugh at the computer so much. I guess all she ever really notices are the signatures and avatars and me laughing. Im sure I seem ready for the loony bin.:rotfl:

LuvMyBoys
05-31-2007, 03:39 PM
Glad I could bring a little laughter into your day! :sunshine2:

nicholfamily5
05-31-2007, 03:41 PM
HA!! That's so cute. I love it when my kids say cute stuff. Just the other day I was at the supermarket and my daughter was being a typical kid, can I get that? ect... So my mom calls me and asks to speak to DD. I hear DD tell her "I'm being nobnoxcious" (obnoxious) I could hear my mom laughing from 2 feet away!!

Soccer Princess
05-31-2007, 03:58 PM
Aww! You def. had me lol at work! :)

~Kathie
05-31-2007, 08:39 PM

Kids.....gotta love them!

sunshinecindy
05-31-2007, 08:47 PM

Kids.....gotta love them!

Ya do?:sorry: