PDA

View Full Version : Excuse my silly question...

ItsmeSunnyV
05-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Okay I've been paid in paypal before, and just ordered something on ebay with it, but my question is, If I cashout through paypal, can that money be transferred to my bank acct?? I dont sell on ebay or anything, I've only used my paypal to oder stuff from ebay. Thanks!
:heart: Veronica:heart:

The Cheshire Cat
05-31-2007, 03:55 PM
Okay I've been paid in paypal before, and just ordered something on ebay with it, but my question is, If I cashout through paypal, can that money be transferred to my bank acct?? I dont sell on ebay or anything, I've only used my paypal to oder stuff from ebay. Thanks!
:heart: Veronica:heart:

Sure - you just make sure the stuff you bid on and win from ebay accepts paypal. It's very easy to pay with Paypal on ebay.

Hedy
05-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Yes, you just need to link your account. :)

ItsmeSunnyV
05-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Okay cool!! :p

m 'n c
06-02-2007, 12:40 PM
there is also an option on paypal for them to send you a check. It takes a week or two and might cost a small fee but there is that option. I usually transfer to my bank account and its pretty quick.

ItsmeSunnyV
06-02-2007, 02:45 PM
I think thats my best option too.:) :dollarsign:

Nynaeve
06-03-2007, 03:03 AM
there is also an option on paypal for them to send you a check. It takes a week or two and might cost a small fee but there is that option. I usually transfer to my bank account and its pretty quick.

Really??? I never knew that, it would help me out a lot! Thanks!! :heart:
How do you do this? My paypal account has not had any action in a while. :o

Mandi
06-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Really??? I never knew that, it would help me out a lot! Thanks!! :heart:
How do you do this? My paypal account has not had any action in a while. :o

Just sign into your account. Then go to "withdraw". It's the second option listed. It's $1.50 for a check and takes about 1-2 weeks.

If you want to do a bank transfer.. same thing. But do the first option. There is no fee involved in transfering money to your bank account.

Hope that helps!

mmiller711
06-03-2007, 01:49 PM
We have a premier account, we used to sell alot on ebay. They do collect fees whenever you receive money into your account but they also give you a debit/credit card that you can use. You also get a percentage back when you use the card as a credit. I put money in my paypal account and then use it to pay at the pump for gas for our trip. Also bought my Premium Annual Pass for Disney one year with it! That was a good year for me!!

Nynaeve
06-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Just sign into your account. Then go to "withdraw". It's the second option listed. It's $1.50 for a check and takes about 1-2 weeks.

If you want to do a bank transfer.. same thing. But do the first option. There is no fee involved in transfering money to your bank account.

Hope that helps!

We have a premier account, we used to sell alot on ebay. They do collect fees whenever you receive money into your account but they also give you a debit/credit card that you can use. You also get a percentage back when you use the card as a credit. I put money in my paypal account and then use it to pay at the pump for gas for our trip. Also bought my Premium Annual Pass for Disney one year with it! That was a good year for me!!

Thank you both! I had heard of the credit card, but never sold that much on ebay so I did not bother. But now that I'm doing SR, they might both be great options! Thanks! :sunshine:

ChickiePants
06-04-2007, 11:06 PM

FYI, if you get a Premier membership (like I have), you'll have about a 1-2% fee taken out if anyone pays you with a CC. Depending on the amount you're cashing out for, it's about as much as having a check sent to you. Just so you know your options! :)