PDA

View Full Version : SR Pin Trading Event Deadline

kimntrent
12-26-2007, 07:31 PM
The last day to sign up for the SR Pin Trading Event is December 31st. Your secret pin trading partner will be decided by our favorite elfster program at random, however, the people who participate before will not get the same people. For more details please read http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=4539 or please ask here. We would love to have more people join. After such great success with the Secret Santa it would be fun to have this just as big.

Kim

bs4free
12-27-2007, 02:32 AM
The last day to sign up for the SR Pin Trading Event is December 31st. Your secret pin trading partner will be decided by our favorite elfster program at random, however, the people who participate before will not get the same people. For more details please read http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=4539 or please ask here. We would love to have more people join. After such great success with the Secret Santa it would be fun to have this just as big.

Kim
Pin Trader Bump! :woohoo:

MdCaterer
12-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Yes, if you haven't tried pin trading it is a really great hobby and can get as involved as you want. There are tons of pins and they are fun to collect

kimntrent
12-27-2007, 06:11 PM
We had someone else show interest in this but then I never got a response back from her on an email address. This is a great way to keep kids interested in something other then video games.

ligrumpygirl
12-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Thought I would bump for you since I just PMed for an invite!

kimntrent
12-29-2007, 02:36 PM
I just sent you an invite from elfster.

Kim

bs4free
12-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Soon we get to Trade! :woohoo: WOOT

kimntrent
01-01-2008, 09:57 PM
We have one gal I didn't get to invite yesterday. Then the computer drew without me telling it to. So everyone you got may be wrong. We will draw again once she accepts.

Kim

ligrumpygirl
01-02-2008, 12:19 AM
bumping this up for you, kim!

bs4free
01-02-2008, 12:50 AM
We have one gal I didn't get to invite yesterday. Then the computer drew without me telling it to. So everyone you got may be wrong. We will draw again once she accepts.

Kim
BUMP!!!

But i liked my Pick LOL! Thats ok! The More the Better! I am sure no one mailed out their pins yet.....

bbangel
01-02-2008, 01:03 PM
So is that why the message I got said the name picked for me was none?

kimntrent
01-02-2008, 01:44 PM
really. How odd. We have one person who needs to confirm yes. If she doesn't confirm today then I will repick. But she sent me her info and then I couldn't get into elfster to put it in to include her on the picking. So if I don't see her name (christy) today then tomorrow we get names to send pins to.

Kim

mseg16222
01-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Sorry I just posted a questions about this on another thread. I went to see what pins the person liked again since I had mine all out and there was no one. Oh well. I just wait agin.

thanks

kimntrent
01-03-2008, 02:49 AM
Since I got no response from Christy after I put her on elfster I am drawing now.

Expect to see your trading partner by tomorrow am. Let the fun begin.

Kim