PDA

View Full Version : Unsure if this is even a tech problem

splashmountainmk
05-31-2007, 04:05 PM
I just cashed out (for non-disney dollars). I got a gift card to Landry's for Rainforest Cafe, but I noticed when I did this that the screen didn't ask me for the typical "n/a" section. Is this standard? I also didn't receive a confirmation from the Sunshine Rewards Redemption Center. Now I'm a bit worried that there was a glitch somewhere.

Any ideas? thanks a bunch!! :)

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Does your account show the deduction in balance?

splashmountainmk
05-31-2007, 04:21 PM
Wow, I really think my computer is weird today. I just generated a response to your response and it timed out. I never have these problems..figures on a day I cash out?!? :) :computer:

Thanks for responding so quickly. My account was debited, which is why I was a little confused. My only excuse is I'm new here. :) I just thought SR automatically generated a return e-mail which I didn't receive this time (yet anyway). I'm sure it will be fine.

I'm so excited...I've earned over $100 since I started and I have another $30 pending. My kids will have great spending money in Disney. yay!!

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 04:25 PM
It does usually send you an automated response but if it shows the deduction in your account you should be fine. I am sure Tricia will also read this and check up on it to make sure it gets paid. No worries! :sunshine2:

splashmountainmk
05-31-2007, 04:29 PM
Tricia and Cindy are great. I couldn't believe how fast the Disney Dollars arrived. I left a professional position to stay home with my babies and I'm more excited about receiving 20 Disney Dollars in my mailbox. :rotfl:

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 04:33 PM
That is so awesome and Congrats on getting to cash out!!!! Thats the fun fun part. :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 04:39 PM
SunshineGuy actually made a change to the redemption page so that all of those "n/a" boxes are not there anymore. I didn't even know that it could be done because you can cash out for either gift stuff or advertising. Apparently he found a way to tell it whether you need the extra blanks depending on what you are cashing out for. He's so cool.

Another thing he added is that your account history should now show exactly what you cashed out for. The next step is to have it generate the email for you. I'll probably have him work on that next week.

splashmountainmk
05-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks so much Tricia. :)