PDA

View Full Version : I am back from the holiday break!

linanglab
12-28-2007, 07:42 PM
Missed SR lots! Missed talking on the forum.

Christmas was great. The kids got the Wii which was obviously a hit. However....my DH has been playing it more than them, I think!

We got home at 3:30 today and I JUST now- at 7:30 finished unpacking and putting everything away. VERY exhausting. BUT I could not wait to check if there was any new offers and talk to my SR friends.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Blessing and Miracle
12-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Welcome home, Angela! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! We missed you too.:love:

faithhope
12-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Welcome back

Faith

spring
12-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Welcome back, Angela!:sunshine2:

Sunni
12-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Welcome back Angela!

We missed you too! Glad you had a great holiday!
I was wondering how the Wii was. It looks interesting...I haven't tried one yet.

jakeandsophiesmom
12-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Welcome Back!! Glad you had a good Christmas! And the hubby with a new tv and the kid's Wii--that sounds like he'll be busy for awhile!!

disney_girl
12-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Glad to have you back! We missed you around here!

linanglab
12-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Welcome Back!! Glad you had a good Christmas! And the hubby with a new tv and the kid's Wii--that sounds like he'll be busy for awhile!!

Yeah....I will be able to do spend as much time on SR as I want without DH complaining! He will be too busy playing the Wii and watching his new TV. In fact, he is playing the Wii on his new TV as I write!

icartjetta
12-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Angela, I know, I don't post much, but I missed you. and I'm soooo glad you guys got a wii. We got one 3 days after Christmas last year and that is the best thing I have ever bought for our family. My DD4 still beats me in bowling.
But I have yet to be beat in warioware darts. :)

wilsonfamily4
12-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome Back!!!!

lanny76
12-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Glad you had fun and welcome back! - I'd love to try out a Wii sometime since everyone seems to rave about them. They sound fun :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
12-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Welcome back...and yes, coming home and getting unpacked can be the most ungrueling part.

bs4free
12-28-2007, 10:32 PM
WOOT Welcome back, Angela! Glad you had a good holiday and that the WII has been a big hit WOOT Enjoy your SRing as you get caught back up in the forum and offers...

JillyFish
12-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Hey Angela!!! Welcome back! We missed you!!! :sunshine2:

kerry34
12-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Welcome back!!! Glad you had a great holiday with your family. It is great you got a Wii....I am hoping maybe next year we will be able to get one for the kiddies (and maybe me...lol)some of the games look like they could be fun. Hope you have a great New Years!!!

coastalgirl
12-29-2007, 12:15 AM
Welcome back Angela! We missed ya! I bet your DH and boys are having a ball with that Wii and new tv. Glad to hear yall had a wonderful Christmas!

Magical JenK
12-29-2007, 12:26 AM
Welcome back Angela! Glad you had a great Christmas! Now it's time to get the house ready for the New Year's party right?! Glad you can relax a few days before anyway!!

My nephews got a Wii & I must say DH & I LOVED playing it!! Now, I must be on the lookout for one of those for us!! :0)

DisneyMa
12-29-2007, 01:39 AM
Welcome back!!

I know what you mean about the Wii!! I have barely got things done around here:D We have been playing since Christmas eve. DH is putting away all the games now, and he told me we already have 9 games for it!! 9!! I'm still stuck on playing the games it came with!!?

linanglab
12-29-2007, 05:54 AM
Welcome back Angela! Glad you had a great Christmas! Now it's time to get the house ready for the New Year's party right?! Glad you can relax a few days before anyway!!

My nephews got a Wii & I must say DH & I LOVED playing it!! Now, I must be on the lookout for one of those for us!! :0)

Yes, I do have to get ready for the N Years Eve party. Shopping, cleaning, etc. But I do have a couple of days, so I can take my time!

The fun thing about the Wii is that I was also able to get my sister one on the Friday that we left. I went to gamestop at opening and stood for about an hour before the UPS man came. And lo and behold there was a shipment of Wiis! I called my sister and she was SOOO excited. She wanted to get one for her boys (including her DH) and could not find one anywhere in Cincinnati.

I have not played the Wii yet. Today is the day! The tennis game looks fun to me. The $250 game system is costing us a small fortune though! DH keeps finding accessories to go with it and different games that he wants/or did buy. Oh well....

bs4free
12-29-2007, 05:56 AM
I hope the WII games and other goodies are resulting in SR credits...
Let us know how you liked playing the WII today...