PDA

View Full Version : newbie here

kimbaby
05-31-2007, 04:45 PM
I am new to all this and very much confused I have done a few surveys bi=ut note sure where to go from here, lol...
I am very interested in this, a good friend referred me here to
sunshine awards...;)

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi Kim! I would start with the surveys and free stuff categories. They are the least commitment and will give you a good idea of whether your computer is set right. Try a couple from the Fast Credit category (like the new jeopardy one). Make sure that you are getting credits properly before you go too far. A lot of members jump right in only to find out that they were using the wrong browser or were not accepting cookies. Then they can't try the big offers again.

The forum is a great place to hang out and get the scoop on how to earn the most. :sunshine:

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 11:34 PM
welcome. It took me a few days when I first started but once you get the hang of it there is no turning back!

llgray16
06-01-2007, 07:09 AM
Welcome!

We are a friendly bunch and always willing to help other out so don't be afraid to ask questions. Tricia gave some good advice. Start out with some of the smaller offers and go from there.

Also, you may want to consider setting u a free gmail account to use for offers as you will get alot of spam by signing up for those freebies (they have to make money as well to pay those rewards.)