PDA

View Full Version : Big disney cash out...

Pages : [1] 2

aknight373
12-29-2007, 10:30 PM
When will that happen again?

DisneyMa
12-29-2007, 10:31 PM
ooh, yes, please tell! I am saving!!!

jnorth1007
12-29-2007, 10:49 PM
I think Tricia hinted that it will be sometime in late January.

aknight373
12-29-2007, 10:51 PM
oh no!! I took the month of december off just to "rest" and i only have 16.00 but since i am going to disney in january... im not sure when i will make it back there.

spring
12-30-2007, 08:23 AM
Cool! Late January will work great for me. I've been saving up and need just a little more to get one more Disney GC.

rygirlsmum
12-30-2007, 09:59 AM
My dh has been asking since we're almost to the $200 mark, again. He FINALLY sees the goal!

sabrina90744
01-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Newbie here, what was the last Disney payout? It won't be here in time for this trip but can save it up for the next right or use it at one of our Disneyland trips

linanglab
01-02-2008, 11:49 AM
I am SOOO ready. I have enough for the $200 cashout now. I LOVE my SR! And I really love that Tricia does the special cashouts. WOOHOO!

disney_girl
01-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Can't wait!! This will be my biggest cashout at once! I have enough for $450 :cooldance: . Of course it will be sad to see my balance go down close to 0, but it's worth it!! lol

cglaura
01-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Newbie here, what was the last Disney payout? It won't be here in time for this trip but can save it up for the next right or use it at one of our Disneyland trips

There are no guarantees as to what Tricia will offer, but in the past it was like this:

$25 for 24 credits
$50 for 48 credits
$100 for 95 credits
$150 for 142 credits
$200 for 188 credits

It is a great goal to set for yourself. She also offers some other gc at discounts during this time, but not sure what, but just purely as example, might be something like Kohls $50 for 48 credits, etc.

ETA: Yes, the Disney gc never expire, and are good for Disneyland also.

Can't wait!! This will be my biggest cashout at once! I have enough for $450 :cooldance: . Of course it will be sad to see my balance go down close to 0, but it's worth it!! lol

Whoo hoo! Congrats, that is impressive!

wilsonfamily4
01-02-2008, 12:40 PM
I was Soooooo hoping for early February. I need more for the 200 cashout!!!! :( If it is late enough January I may make it. If it is mid January I probably will not. :(

They are so fun though, huh!! I love hearing how much people get

jl8595
01-02-2008, 01:07 PM

Good for you!! That is AWESOME!!! :sunshine:

DisneyMa
01-02-2008, 01:17 PM
I really want to cashout for a $200 GC, but I'm not sure I will make it! I do have enough for the $150. That's not too bad. Free money in my opinion:D

linanglab
01-02-2008, 03:09 PM

That is an awesome amount! Congrats! You are on your way to a great vacation! Either partly or all paid for! Gotta love it! Hopefully there will be a offer contest again to get our amounts up before the cashout! I love those too! (Except I get nothing done around the house during that time! LOL)

Again, congrats on a great amount!!!!

m 'n c
01-02-2008, 03:26 PM
I was Soooooo hoping for early February. I need more for the 200 cashout!!!! :( If it is late enough January I may make it. If it is mid January I probably will not. :(

They are so fun though, huh!! I love hearing how much people get

I know i really would like a Feb cashout so I could build my account up a little more.

bs4free
01-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Well I can not wait for the next one, Ok I can wait it will give me more time to build up more of a balace, Now i know i have enough for a $200, but have a lot of work to do if i want to try and make that 2 $200 GC, but if i dont make it thats ok too becuase that means more for the next time...

:thanks: Tricia: WE :love: Disney CashOuts!

eaglesdare
01-02-2008, 08:33 PM
i can wait this time.. we aren't going back til jun. so i just need to keep working on my balance.

lenzs4
01-03-2008, 01:51 PM
There are no guarantees as to what Tricia will offer, but in the past it was like this:

$25 for 24 credits
$50 for 48 credits
$100 for 95 credits
$150 for 142 credits
$200 for 188 credits

I am hoping for a 500 gift card!!! Maybe for a 465 cashout or something!!!!
I would save for that!!! OR a 1000 card for 900 (OK I could probably never save that long but what an incentive!!!)

fordisneyap08
01-05-2008, 11:41 AM
I am trying for the $200 GC for our trip in April. I still have quite a bit more to earn. Maybe if the cashout isn't until late January I can make it----fingers crossed:)

bartleby1
01-05-2008, 11:55 AM
I have enough for a $200 card and a $50, but I'm so torn if I should cash out for disney or not since we don't know when we are going back! I know I could always save it for next year if we decide to go somewhere else this year but I could also use the money for something else. Oh, decisions, decisions....

kimbih
01-05-2008, 12:14 PM
I'll be lucky if I make it to $50 :)

tinad171972
01-05-2008, 03:50 PM
I have enough for the 200 dollar one, and I should be able to get a 50 also. I am really looking forward to this as I have been waiting and waiting.

docsmom
01-05-2008, 05:16 PM

May seem small compared to some of the other larger cash outs...but hey-- it's a $50 FREE gift card and ya gotta love FREE!! :sunshine:

m 'n c
01-05-2008, 05:55 PM

You can do it!!!

askomsky
01-05-2008, 10:06 PM
I have enough for a $200 card and a $50, but I'm so torn if I should cash out for disney or not since we don't know when we are going back! I know I could always save it for next year if we decide to go somewhere else this year but I could also use the money for something else. Oh, decisions, decisions....

I'm with you. I signed up in Aug, went to WDW in Nov and was able to cashout for $300 in october, which was great. Right before we left for Disney I did $50 in TRU and had a lot of credits rolling in, inbetween Thanksgiving and middle of December I cashout 3 more times for $50 Target cards. Heck that was extra xmas money!

Now the decision is tough. this cashout I'll only have enough for $50 maybe $100 depending on when it is. No biggy I can wait until the next one. BUT we don't have any plans to go in the next year maybe two. It would be at least 2 yrs possibly 3 before we go back. So now my dilema is do I save and cashout at the big Disney cashouts and hold onto to see how much I can save to pay for a trip when we do go, OR do I just hold onto them save and cashout for bday's and xmas???????

I'm leaning closer to just keep saving for Disney and maybe if I save enough we can go in 2 yrs vs 3, but to not have all that extra $ when doing shopping... ARG!!!! :)

Magical JenK
01-05-2008, 11:32 PM
I'll be able to cash out for the $200...and we all know what that means.....Disney package deposit!! Ha!!

wilsonfamily4
01-06-2008, 12:34 AM
I'll be able to cash out for the $200...and we all know what that means.....Disney package deposit!! Ha!!

So healous. I am at 164.00. :( Not sure I can get to 188. We'll see. So glad you can though. That fun birthday trip gets started for you

disney_girl
01-06-2008, 12:56 AM
I'm excited for the cashout... I'm thinking I must have done lots of shopping and surveys waiting for this baby to make her appearance :rotfl: . DH said I should cash out for Target GC's, but I'm stingy with my SR money. I like to use it all for Disney to pay for food and souvies! I'm hoping I can pay for one of our annual passes as well- that would be nice! Our trip is in October so I have a little time to save up! Trying to convince DH we need to go in December for a short trip too, but not so sure how effective it has been yet. Although DS3 has been saying just about daily "We need to go to Disney"!

It's exciting seeing how much everyone is planning to cash out for! Can't wait for the big day!!

linanglab
01-06-2008, 06:49 AM
askomsky and disney girl - I vote for you to save for Disney! At least that is what I ALWAYS do! We go every 2 years. (Of course this year is an exception as DD and I are taking a trip without the boys). But I am hoping by July of 2009 when we go as a family, that my trip will be almost all paid for. Right now I have almost $700 saved for it and I started saving in mid July. Mostly from SR, but some from some gift cards that were given to me. (My friends know my obsession!)

DH mentioned yesterday that maybe I should cash out for some other gift cards to buy some other things....I gasped! This is my Disney savings fund! He just smiled. He was teasing. He is also hoping that I save a lot for our trip in 1 1/2 years. I started using SR for my Disney trips, and I will continue!

Good luck on saving guys!

speechteachri
01-06-2008, 09:18 AM
I'm with you. I signed up in Aug, went to WDW in Nov and was able to cashout for $300 in october, which was great. Right before we left for Disney I did $50 in TRU and had a lot of credits rolling in, inbetween Thanksgiving and middle of December I cashout 3 more times for $50 Target cards. Heck that was extra xmas money!

Now the decision is tough. this cashout I'll only have enough for $50 maybe $100 depending on when it is. No biggy I can wait until the next one. BUT we don't have any plans to go in the next year maybe two. It would be at least 2 yrs possibly 3 before we go back. So now my dilema is do I save and cashout at the big Disney cashouts and hold onto to see how much I can save to pay for a trip when we do go, OR do I just hold onto them save and cashout for bday's and xmas???????

I'm leaning closer to just keep saving for Disney and maybe if I save enough we can go in 2 yrs vs 3, but to not have all that extra $ when doing shopping... ARG!!!! :)

askomsky and disney girl - I vote for you to save for Disney! At least that is what I ALWAYS do! We go every 2 years. (Of course this year is an exception as DD and I are taking a trip without the boys). But I am hoping by July of 2009 when we go as a family, that my trip will be almost all paid for. Right now I have almost $700 saved for it and I started saving in mid July. Mostly from SR, but some from some gift cards that were given to me. (My friends know my obsession!)

DH mentioned yesterday that maybe I should cash out for some other gift cards to buy some other things....I gasped! This is my Disney savings fund! He just smiled. He was teasing. He is also hoping that I save a lot for our trip in 1 1/2 years. I started using SR for my Disney trips, and I will continue!

Good luck on saving guys!

when I started SR I cashed out for store cards, primarily Kohls, because we shop there so much, and it was great, but after about $200 or so, I decided to only cash out for Disney cards, and it has worked to my benefit, as we were able to go this past summer when we didn't expect to be able to.

I will not be cashing out this time around, but I wil keep saving up for the next big cashout. We have no Disney plans (unfortunately), but next time we go we have already decided that we want to get non0expiring plus hopper tickets, so we can use them for a minimum of two trips. We are hoping to be able to fund as much of that as possible through SR. So far I have $150 saved, but at least its a start!:)

spring
01-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Honestly, when I came to this site, I had no Disney plans whatsoever. You guys are very infectious! Now I'm booked on a Disney cruise in August 2009, so my mission is to cash out for at least $200 in Disney GC's, with a possibility of $400 if I can earn another $60 by then. I'm hoping to pay most, if not all of my cruise with my earnings from SR.:cooldance:

3dog2kidmom
01-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Honestly, when I came to this site, I had no Disney plans whatsoever. You guys are very infectious!

You're welcome :rotfl:

arob414
01-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Oh, wow, Shelly!!! I just got a glance at your earnings. Very impressive!!!

Mom2aPrincess
01-06-2008, 09:18 PM
I won't have enough for the $200 this time around and with no trip in the immediate future, I'm going to just save up for the next special cash out I think. Hope the rest of you have fun...(and I'll hope for one of the special offer days to build up our accounts...I love those)

3dog2kidmom
01-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Oh, wow, Shelly!!! I just got a glance at your earnings. Very impressive!!!

Thanks! I have to figure ways to pay for my Disney World (and now DCL) addiction without taking from bills or using credit, so I've been very very focused on SR to help with that!

arob414
01-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Thanks! I have to figure ways to pay for my Disney World (and now DCL) addiction without taking from bills or using credit, so I've been very very focused on SR to help with that!

Well, you are my hero. :sunshine: I am doing the same thing, I try to pay as much of our way to WDW thru noncoventional means. Started out as a real help but it has now become a hobby, obsession and a point of honor to go to WDW as free as possible.

IckyMickey
01-10-2008, 03:24 PM
We're scheduled to go to WDW in November, but I just don't want to cashout too early if our plans change

I can't remember how often SR does this, but I'm thinking once a quarter?

disney_girl
01-10-2008, 03:39 PM
I believe last year, it worked out to be about once a quarter so that might be a safe bet! And a good thing about the Disney GC's is that they do not have an expiration date! Our trip is late October and I'm sooo thrilled at the balance I already have!!

bs4free
01-10-2008, 04:52 PM
I think in 2007 i remember tricia saying they had 3 Big disney Cashouts! So that would be about one every 4 months or so! But i think we may see more in 2008 mabey even as many as once a quarter that ever 3 months or 4 in 2008! Which would be great!

The rumor has it that we should be seeing our first special big disney chast out of 2008 this month!

Alice28
01-11-2008, 10:23 PM
With the survey crediting today, I made it to the $200 cash out level! (And thanks to the TON of offers I did the last 2+ days!). I'm PSYCHED. The last two cashouts, I could only do the $100 or $150 cashouts. :party: :eat:

wilsonfamily4
01-12-2008, 01:34 AM
With the survey crediting today, I made it to the $200 cash out level! (And thanks to the TON of offers I did the last 2+ days!). I'm PSYCHED. The last two cashouts, I could only do the $100 or $150 cashouts. :party: :eat:

Me too! Well I am just 4 bucks away from the 200 cash out level. That can be done!!! I have never cashed out in a crazy cashout so I am also PSYCHED!!:rotfl:

bs4free
01-12-2008, 02:28 AM
I hope you have saved up big for this cashout it looks like their will even be a $500 cash out option! as a single card!

wilsonfamily4
01-14-2008, 12:16 PM
okay now that I have enough for the cashout I would like to know when is it? Any hints Tricia. Will it be this Wednesday next Wednesday? A Tuesday this time?

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

disney_girl
01-14-2008, 12:21 PM
I hope you have saved up big for this cashout it looks like their will even be a $500 cash out option! as a single card!

Oh wow... that would be awesome cuz that's how much I have!!:cooldance: Oh can't wait!!

m 'n c
01-14-2008, 12:23 PM
ooh do we know what the levels will be? I am trying to decide whether to cashout now or next time around. Also wondering if tricia has in mind when the next cashout will be.

sammielynn
01-14-2008, 12:59 PM
ooh do we know what the levels will be? I am trying to decide whether to cashout now or next time around. Also wondering if tricia has in mind when the next cashout will be.

Now that is information I would love to know!

fourfoxesinpa
01-14-2008, 01:39 PM
:) Yes...inquiring minds want to know.

I am 12 pennies shy of being able to get a $200 reward. After tomorrow's survey credits, I'll be ready!

:cooldance: :cooldance:

bs4free
01-14-2008, 03:29 PM
I think tricia mentioned in chat that the next disney cashout after the one in January would be before spring break as missangie would need to cash out....

m 'n c
01-14-2008, 03:37 PM
I think tricia mentioned in chat that the next disney cashout after the one in January would be before spring break as missangie would need to cash out....

ok so March or April. I'll probably hold out then if there are going to be deals above $200 to see if I can save up for them or if nothing else to get to that $200 level to maximize earnings next time around.

fourfoxesinpa
01-15-2008, 09:04 AM
I'm ready for a $200 cashout! :cooldance:

I can NOT believe that I've only been "seriously" sunshining since the beginning of November and have earned this much (AND took 10 days in November for vacation and several days over the Christmas break).

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

Alice28
01-15-2008, 11:50 AM

Awesome! Hope to have another $200 by then, too!

bartleby1
01-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Any hints on when this might be happening? :love:

MdCaterer
01-20-2008, 12:09 PM
Is it supposed to happen this month??

missymouse
01-20-2008, 12:31 PM
I would not be surprised if it was either this week or next week. Usually they happen on Wednesday.

mmm611
01-20-2008, 08:03 PM
There's a limitted number of days left in January for the big cash out. I'm 3.20 away from the $200 GC, assuming my survey from yesterday credits, but I can 't get anything to credit right now. I'm really hoping for some easy credits between now and the cash out.

disney_girl
01-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Well... we should have this question answered in the next couple of days!! :cooldance:

Tricia sent an e-mail that as soon as she has the cards in her hand, she'll announce the date on the forum!! Can't wait!!!:sunshine:

DisneyMa
01-22-2008, 01:45 PM
ok, I'm a dork! I know there is going to be a cashout, but how exactly does it work? Is there a limited time? I was around for the last one, but I didn't have enough to cashout, so I really didn't pay attention:blush:

Any help/tips?:angel:

mollyeilis
01-22-2008, 03:03 PM
ok, I'm a dork! I know there is going to be a cashout, but how exactly does it work? Is there a limited time? I was around for the last one, but I didn't have enough to cashout, so I really didn't pay attention:blush:

Any help/tips?:angel:

It generally is one day. She tends to split it, part in the morning and part in the evening, to help out both coasts.

Once she announces it, get in and make your disney gift card cashout. The more you have the better the deal is (for instance, a $200 gift card for 188 SR credits, has been seen in the past).

spring
01-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Check your email. Looks like the announcement will be coming soon.:sunshine:

fourfoxesinpa
01-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Check your email. Looks like the announcement will be coming soon.:sunshine:

Woo-Hoo! :cooldance: :banana: :party:

Alice28
01-22-2008, 03:59 PM
YIPPEE! This is the first time I will be able to cash out at the $200 mark!

Who else is excited! What are you cashing out for! What will you use it for? (I know Disney, but for a room deposit, souvenirs, meals, tickets?)

I am using all my SR monies for sit down meals for our June 08 trip. My goal is to pay for all our sitdowns with SR money. It is a lofty goal, as I think we have about 8 sit downs planned and we're a family of 5, but the way I am chugging along, I think I will easily get there!

YAY YAY YAY Sunshine Rewards!:sunshine:

fourfoxesinpa
01-22-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm VERY excited for the cash out. I am using the money to upgrade our cabin on our next Disney cruise. I think I still need another $100 or so but am well on my way! Thanks SR! :cooldance:

linanglab
01-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Yeah!!!! I can cash out for $200 and still have quite a bit left to save for the NEXT $200 cash out. Not going until July 2009, so I have LOTS of time to save!

wdwabby
01-22-2008, 04:49 PM
I will be cashing out for a $200 - it will be the deposit for my December 2008 trip with my parents - as a reward (well, currently as an incentive) for my dad to lose weight and get healthy. We'll book the trip, but won't buy airfare until he's lost at least 50 pounds

sabrina90744
01-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Another noob question, if I cash out will it affect me getting Supermember this quarter? I am really trying for it this quarter.

tinad171972
01-22-2008, 05:57 PM
I am going to get a $200 one also. I will probably be able to get a $100 one also. I have a few 25 dollar gift cards as well as 30 in disney dollars, plus my Disney Rewards card. All spending money. Should cover alot of meals for us.

Alice28
01-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Another noob question, if I cash out will it affect me getting Supermember this quarter? I am really trying for it this quarter.

Cashing out has no affect on your status on attaining SM. It will still show that you earned X amount so far, even if you cash out.

jl8595
01-22-2008, 06:05 PM

Nope! Only earnings count towards the $100 supermember goal, not your current balance. So to keep track of your $100 supermember goal, keep and eye on "Total Earnings this Quarter" in your current earnings tab. Hope that helps!

sabrina90744
01-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Nope! Only earnings count towards the $100 supermember goal, not your current balance. So to keep track of your $100 supermember goal, keep and eye on "Total Earnings this Quarter" in your current earnings tab. Hope that helps!

Thanks!! I am slowly but surely getting the hang of this!

sabrina90744
01-22-2008, 06:17 PM
YIPPEE!
Who else is excited! What are you cashing out for! What will you use it for? (I know Disney, but for a room deposit, souvenirs, meals, tickets?)

YAY YAY YAY Sunshine Rewards!:sunshine:

It won’t be here in time for this years trip to see the :mickey: (8 Days :cooldance: ) so I’ll be putting them up for our 09 trip.

bs4free
01-22-2008, 11:13 PM
WOOT! I can not wait for this big cashout as i think it will be the first that i will have cashout during WOOT!

BTW Tricia i have a Request! could you update our file photo (a new photo please) of All the Gift cards that will be going out for the big cash out? and is it more then last time?

mmm611
01-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Any updates on this yet?

Anna
01-23-2008, 09:59 PM
Any updates on this yet?

Cannot wait for the big cashout! I just made it for a $200 one! This will be for my kids' spending $$! :love:

I am sad that I had not saved as much as the last cash out! I was able to get 3 -$200 and 1 - $100 one!! Woo Hoo! Used this as a payment on our upcoming trip.:sunshine2:

MsFit
01-23-2008, 11:14 PM
congrats to everyone cashing out!
I just signed up here. Looks like fun :cooldance:

Iteach
01-24-2008, 12:35 AM
Hi Msfit! You are right, it is great fun here!:welcome:

Alice28
01-24-2008, 01:37 AM
Cannot wait for the big cashout! I just made it for a $200 one! This will be for my kids' spending $$! :love:

I am sad that I had not saved as much as the last cash out! I was able to get 3 -$200 and 1 - $100 one!! Woo Hoo! Used this as a payment on our upcoming trip.:sunshine2:

Whoa nelly! You go girl on the last cashout.

I'm wondering if there will be any big benefit to a $250 cashout? I might have enough?

sunshinecindy
01-24-2008, 05:44 AM

I'm wondering if there will be any big benefit to a $250 cashout? I might have enough?

Well, when you break it down into a 200 and a 50 you will see a great savings.

ameraumi
01-24-2008, 10:04 AM
What are the odds that we will have another cash out around May? I have enough now for a $50 GC, but I would love to save it for later.

Magical JenK
01-24-2008, 10:05 AM

Robin-

Based on the amounts the $200 & the $50 were the last cash out ($188 & $48 respectively), you'd need $236...I'm just $4 short of that so that's my new goal...if I can make it, I may just do it...if not, I may just wait to see when the next cash out is...

Hope that helps!
Jen

bellanlivismom
01-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Whoo hoo!! If that is how it goes I would have enough to cash out for $250, okay only after the surveys credit for today...but I am SOOOOOO excited. I could hold out and hope for another closer to when we leave, which is the 23rd of May. Decisions decisions....

OhMari
01-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Whoo hoo!! If that is how it goes I would have enough to cash out for $250, okay only after the surveys credit for today...but I am SOOOOOO excited. I could hold out and hope for another closer to when we leave, which is the 23rd of May. Decisions decisions....

Go do an OTX survey, they usually credit within the hour that you take it. You can earn .70 easy and then you don't have to worry about it. Hey, I'm from Wisconsin, where do you live?

bellanlivismom
01-24-2008, 10:50 AM
The OTX does not like me right now, I have not done one in a couple days and it says that I have come back too soon. :computer: But the Daily credit did just come through! WHoo hooo!! And I already got todays survey done.

I am from Cambridge. About 25 miles SE of Madison. you??

jessd
01-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Disney Gift cards don't expire do they? If I get 9.50 more, I can cash out on $400 worth of cards. We may go to Disneyland this year and I can use them to pay for our tickets, if not, we won't be going to Disneyworld until 2010.

If the cards don't expire, I will be able to save them for our 2010 trip.

wilsonfamily4
01-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Disney Gift cards don't expire do they? If I get 9.50 more, I can cash out on $400 worth of cards. We may go to Disneyland this year and I can use them to pay for our tickets, if not, we won't be going to Disneyworld until 2010.

If the cards don't expire, I will be able to save them for our 2010 trip.

nope, do not expire. That is what we LOVE about them

OhMari
01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
The OTX does not like me right now, I have not done one in a couple days and it says that I have come back too soon. :computer: But the Daily credit did just come through! WHoo hooo!! And I already got todays survey done.

Glad you got at least your survey.

I live in Lomira. A little town south of Fond du Lac. Right on Highway 41.

bellanlivismom
01-24-2008, 12:50 PM
I know where that is....My brother goes to school is Oshkosh. :)

I am hoping that the cash out is still a few days away so I can push a couple more things through...I have some shopping that I am waiting for. :) of course I can wait until next time, I am just not patient!!

disney_girl
01-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Woohoo!!! The e-mail I just got says that the cashout will be Wed Jan 30th with a special preview for SM's on January 29th! :cooldance: More details on Monday!! Yipee!!!

linanglab
01-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Woohoo!!! The e-mail I just got says that the cashout will be Wed Jan 30th with a special preview for SM's on January 29th! :cooldance: More details on Monday!! Yipee!!!

Just read my email too! Yippee! Not going to use my cards until next year, but I still like having them in my little hands!!!!

spring
01-24-2008, 01:40 PM

Strange........I have no SR e-mail today, unless it gets sent out in batches. Either way, thanks for the update.

disney_girl
01-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Strange........I have no SR e-mail today, unless it gets sent out in batches. Either way, thanks for the update.

I think they are sent in batches and I'm always one of the first based on my member #...I'm sure your e-mail is on it's way!

spring
01-24-2008, 01:46 PM
I think they are sent in batches and I'm always one of the first based on my member #...I'm sure your e-mail is on it's way!

Great! Thanks for the explanation. I didn't join until August 2007, so mine won't be an early one, that's for sure.:sunshine:

Alice28
01-24-2008, 01:58 PM
Yay! Can't wait to cash out. I hope I can take advantage of the SM cashout. I think I am working Tuesday morning, for the first time in awhile...hopefully the time will work for me. :heart:

Magical JenK
01-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Great! Thanks for the explanation. I didn't join until August 2007, so mine won't be an early one, that's for sure.:sunshine:

Pat-you should be able to view your email if you log into your SR account!

Click on Member Zone & then go to the very bottom of the screen. You'll see a yellow & blue section that says Member Zone & underneath you'll see Current Earnings, Redemption Center, Get Paid for Clicking, etc. Well there is a E Mail Links field, click on that & it will bring you to another screen that will list your paid emails. You can view the email there & you can click on the $0.01 to get credited as well!

No need to wait for it to be in your mailbox!!

This IS unless even here they are sent out in batches...not sure....if you haven't already, see if it's there!!

:sunshine:
Jen

PS-Super excited for the SM preview!! Woo hoo!!

sabrina90744
01-24-2008, 03:02 PM
I got the email, but I guess I’ll have to wait until the next cash out, we are leaving to Disney on 1/30 @ 6 a.m.

Arky
01-24-2008, 03:07 PM
I got the email, but I guess I’ll have to wait until the next cash out, we are leaving to Disney on 1/30 @ 6 a.m.

Actually going to Disney ... That's why I need the gift cards. Have a fabulous trip, wish I were there too!

sabrina90744
01-24-2008, 03:08 PM
Actually going to Disney ... That's why I need the gift cards. Have a fabulous trip, wish I were there too!

Thanks! Hopefully I'll make it for the next one and can use it for our 09 trip!

spring
01-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Pat-you should be able to view your email if you log into your SR account!

Click on Member Zone & then go to the very bottom of the screen. You'll see a yellow & blue section that says Member Zone & underneath you'll see Current Earnings, Redemption Center, Get Paid for Clicking, etc. Well there is a E Mail Links field, click on that & it will bring you to another screen that will list your paid emails. You can view the email there & you can click on the $0.01 to get credited as well!

No need to wait for it to be in your mailbox!!

This IS unless even here they are sent out in batches...not sure....if you haven't already, see if it's there!!

:sunshine:
Jen

PS-Super excited for the SM preview!! Woo hoo!!

Cool! I hadn't discovered this "little feature" on the site before. Can't wait for the big cashout. It will be a "first" for me!:sunshine:

Anna
01-24-2008, 08:26 PM

Thanks!! Wow...$250...that is great! Wish I had gotten to that point! Good luck! :)

BTW...
"We will be running the special on Wednesday, January 30, with a special preview for Super Members only on January 29."

Per our email today...do you think that super members will get to cash out early? Just trying to figure out what she meant by preview. I am working 3rd shift all week next week unfortunately because the other 3rd shift person is off. :( I just don't want to miss anything you know.

bs4free
01-24-2008, 09:52 PM
My Guess is preview is we will get to know the times and rates for the cashout the next day! But again thats just my Guess! It would be so cool if SM could cashout the day before for the special....

SunshineGirl
01-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Super Members WILL get all of the cashout options except for the $500 option before everyone else. This will help the server load so that we don't crash the site having absolutely everyone on at once. But there WILL BE ENOUGH for everyone to cash out. So the other members do not need to worry that we will run out. :) It will just help things go a little more smoothly this time.

sammielynn
01-24-2008, 10:34 PM
That sounds wonderful!

Anna
01-24-2008, 10:44 PM
Super Members WILL get all of the cashout options except for the $500 option before everyone else. This will help the server load so that we don't crash the site having absolutely everyone on at once. But there WILL BE ENOUGH for everyone to cash out. So the other members do not need to worry that we will run out. :) It will just help things go a little more smoothly this time.

Sounds like a GREAT plan!!! :cooldance: Will the Super Members preview occur in an AM and a PM cash out or will it be an all day Super Member cash out on the 29th? Just trying to make sure I am awake at the right time. LOL:rotfl:

DisneyMa
01-25-2008, 12:23 AM
Is there always a $500 cashout option? When is the next cashout?

Just trying to explore my options:D

Kycha
01-25-2008, 12:58 AM
Is there always a $500 cashout option? When is the next cashout?

Just trying to explore my options:D
This is the 4th cashout for me and this is the first time I have seen a $500 cashout. The previous cashouts were for:

$25 Disney Gift Card for 24 credits
$50 Disney Gift Card for 48 credits
$100 Disney Gift Card for 95 credits
$200 Disney Gift Card for 188 credits

I can't wait to find out how many credits are needed for the $500 cashout.

Alice28
01-25-2008, 01:45 AM

Awesome! I just hope I am home! I think I am starting a new job that day from 9am to 12pm. PST. :rotfl:

OhMari
01-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Is the $500 just an experiment, or will it happen again. I would rather wait till summer or fall if there would be another $500, then I wouldn't cash out yet.

Magical JenK
01-25-2008, 10:54 AM

Great idea Tricia!! I always think of the Disney Cash Out days w/the same anticipation as the day Free Dining is announced!! OHMYGOSHIHAVETOCALLRIGHTNOWORIWON'TGETIT!! :p

Can you disclose the total of Disney GCs you purchased this time? Is it more than last time? I'm guessing w/the $500 option it will be! I'm excited to see how much the $500 option will be & how well it does so we can get that option again!!

:cooldance: Can't wait!

I wasn't going to cash out...but now I think I will...I think anyway!!

sammielynn
01-25-2008, 11:19 AM
I think Jen is excited??? But then again I'm excited! I think I can only cash out or $100 but that excites me:cooldance:

SunshineGirl
01-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Is the $500 just an experiment, or will it happen again. I would rather wait till summer or fall if there would be another $500, then I wouldn't cash out yet.

We will definitely continue the $500 cashout. They will particularly come in handy for people who are saving up to use their credits toward a package or a cruise.

wilsonfamily4
01-25-2008, 11:33 AM
This is the first time I can cash out for the 200!!! Woohoo. I am a spender not a saver so I am proud I did that. cannot imagine 500!! I am SOSOSO excited for Tuesday.

DisneyMa
01-25-2008, 11:33 AM
We will definitely continue the $500 cashout. They will particularly come in handy for people who are saving up to use their credits toward a package or a cruise.

Well, I won't cashout this time. I'll wait for the next time. More Disney money!!:cooldance:

There is a cashout before Oct, right? Wow! I gotta get moving on my balance:D

bartleby1
01-25-2008, 11:39 AM
Hmmmm.... a $500, huh? Oh, more choices! I finally convinced myself that I should cash out for disney, even though we don't have a trip planned. Now, do I cash out now or save for a $500? Oh, Tricia, you are making this so hard, lol!

aknight373
01-25-2008, 11:41 AM

woohoo that is something i am saving toward now... i wont be able to cash out this time around, but hopefully next cash out I can!!!!

disney_girl
01-25-2008, 11:43 AM
Hmmm.. I actually have enough for $500. Looks like I'll be cashing out on Wednesday! I can't believe I have this much, but I'm excited!! It will come in handy in October!!:cooldance:

Can't wait to see all of the amounts needed for the gift cards this time around!

arob414
01-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Any idea how soon the next cash out might be? We are leaving May 22nd. I would like to just save for the $500, however, I am afraid it will be too late for my trip. I know, you give us a little, okay, alot, of information and we always want MORE.:rotfl: I think that might be an addiction. Always wanting more and more and more...

bellanlivismom
01-25-2008, 11:58 AM
We leave on May 23rd for Disney and I would LOVE the same information. I know just be patient but it is not my strong suit!

aknight373
01-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Any idea how soon the next cash out might be? We are leaving May 22nd. I would like to just save for the $500, however, I am afraid it will be too late for my trip. I know, you give us a little, okay, alot, of information and we always want MORE.:rotfl: I think that might be an addiction. Always wanting more and more and more...

lol, i was thinking the same thing, but i wasnt going to ask... i have a while we are not going until sep or oct.

i believe they do the big cash out three times a year...i could be totally wrong though. I do know this will be the second one for me.

faithhope
01-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Rumor has it that there will be another Disney cashout around spring break...

linanglab
01-25-2008, 12:04 PM
I have about $270 (including pendings). I wonder if I should wait and cashout when I have $500 since it sounds like this will be an ongoing option. Ooooo...decisions, decisions.....

arob414
01-25-2008, 12:10 PM
We leave on May 23rd for Disney and I would LOVE the same information. I know just be patient but it is not my strong suit!

This will be my 17th trip, I think, and this will be the first time that people I know, or "know" will be there. Several people, at the hospital, are planning to go the same time. School gets out the 21st. Whenever I cash out, SR will be playing a nice part in our fun.:sunshine:

I am going to clean NOW. No hitting "new posts" for at least 30-45 minutes.

fordisneyap08
01-25-2008, 12:25 PM
UGH!! I am so close to the $200 cashout but yet so far away.....:( Oh well--I guess I will just cash out for less since I wanted to give both my boys their own gift cards anyway..... That way they can keep track of their own spending. I would wait until the next cashout (possibly spring break??) BUT that's when we will be there...... so close though.....now I'm depressed...:rolleyes:

sammielynn
01-25-2008, 02:17 PM
This will be my 17th trip, I think, and this will be the first time that people I know, or "know" will be there. Several people, at the hospital, are planning to go the same time. School gets out the 21st. Whenever I cash out, SR will be playing a nice part in our fun.:sunshine:

I am going to clean NOW. No hitting "new posts" for at least 30-45 minutes.

We will be in Orlando May 25 - June 3! We stay off-site in a condo, how about you?

arob414
01-25-2008, 02:49 PM
We will be in Orlando May 25 - June 3! We stay off-site in a condo, how about you?

We are staying at POFQ, first time, May 22-31. We are way too exited. Well, I am. DD12 and DD9 almost 10 look at me and shake their heads. They like to laugh at how goofy their mom is. But, last night I told them about the 3 extra magic hours and they are pumped. As soon as we get past this wkend (bd party + sleepover, family in from out of town) we are going to start planning our days. :cooldance:

MKelley226
01-25-2008, 02:50 PM
I am glad to see others like me that save and save. I have not cashed out yet and the $500 is tempting, but since it looks to be a new option for these big days and we are not planning to go to Disney till next year, I can keep saving and hopefully cashed out for 2 $500. Wouldn't that be fun?

arob414
01-25-2008, 02:53 PM
I am glad to see others like me that save and save. I have not cashed out yet and the $500 is tempting, but since it looks to be a new option for these big days and we are not planning to go to Disney till next year, I can keep saving and hopefully cashed out for 2 $500. Wouldn't that be fun?

That would be wonderful!!! That might be my goal for after this trip. Just imagine holding 2 $500 gc in your hand.:heart:

Alice28
01-25-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm in a quandry. I will definitely have $250-$270 for this cashout. I would likely only do the $200 mark, since as a SM I can always do the $50 cashout at $48.

We're not going to Disney until June....should I wait til the next cashout? But then what if I'm not quite at $500. This has been VERY hard for me to sit on and not cashout with.I like the gift cards in my hot little hands. I just am not sure. I'm certain another cashout will be before our trip.

What would others do? Cashout at $200 now (during next week's cashout)? Or sit on it until the next one? TIA-

Alice28
01-25-2008, 03:10 PM
Never mind- I think I just answered my own question.

I really wanted the cards as separate $100 cards (in my brain I keep track of them better that way). We are dining at several restaurants with other people where I already figured our part of the tab will be right around $100. It's easier for me just to lay out a $100 gift card and a few extra bucks than keep track of the tally on a $500 GC and have to do separate checks all the time. Esp cause the other party we're traveling with has the DDE and we want to be on their tab.

Thanks anyway!:sunshine2:

Kycha
01-25-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm in a quandry. I will definitely have $250-$270 for this cashout. I would likely only do the $200 mark, since as a SM I can always do the $50 cashout at $48.

We're not going to Disney until June....should I wait til the next cashout? But then what if I'm not quite at $500. This has been VERY hard for me to sit on and not cashout with.I like the gift cards in my hot little hands. I just am not sure. I'm certain another cashout will be before our trip.

What would others do? Cashout at $200 now (during next week's cashout)? Or sit on it until the next one? TIA-

Well, I'm not gonna be any help cause I am in the same boat. I have $330 waiting for the cashout. I was only going to cash out for $200. But, if the $500 cashout will be an option in the future, it is very tempting just to wait. But, I don't want to wait either. I want those gift cards now.:rotfl:

Never mind- I think I just answered my own question.

I really wanted the cards as separate $100 cards (in my brain I keep track of them better that way). We are dining at several restaurants with other people where I already figured our part of the tab will be right around $100. It's easier for me just to lay out a $100 gift card and a few extra bucks than keep track of the tally on a $500 GC and have to do separate checks all the time. Esp cause the other party we're traveling with has the DDE and we want to be on their tab.

Thanks anyway!:sunshine2:

Has Tricia said how the $500 gc option will work? It may be 5 $100 gc's rather than just one $500 gc.

Alice28
01-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Has Tricia said how the $500 gc option will work? It may be 5 $100 gc's rather than just one $500 gc.

Somewhere I thought she said she had these $500 GCs in mind for people going on the Cruise or for making ressies for their Disney packages- that it would be nice to have the $500 to put as a lump on their cabin credit or their package credit. So that made me think she means this is an actual $500 gift card.

Kycha
01-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Somewhere I thought she said she had these $500 GCs in mind for people going on the Cruise or for making ressies for their Disney packages- that it would be nice to have the $500 to put as a lump on their cabin credit or their package credit. So that made me think she means this is an actual $500 gift card.
Oh, okay. I hadn't seen that. Good to know!

SunshineGirl
01-25-2008, 06:41 PM
I've got 3 or 4 $500 cards. So if you cash out for "$500", the first few people will get the $500 cards. But you will probably have some $300 or $400 options that will come as all separate 100s.

Kycha
01-25-2008, 06:51 PM
I've got 3 or 4 $500 cards. So if you cash out for "$500", the first few people will get the $500 cards. But you will probably have some $300 or $400 options that will come as all separate 100s.
Oooohh. Now that has me interested!

spring
01-25-2008, 06:53 PM

Awesome! I am just a few dollars shy from doing two $200 (unless my shopping credits suddenly materialize, and considering I had to do a TT to get those same credits from this particular company last time, I'm not holding my breath), so you are giving me some viable options.:)

m4travels
01-25-2008, 09:04 PM
....But you will probably have some $300 or $400 options that will come as all separate 100s.

Sure, just dangle that carrot out there!

OhMari
01-25-2008, 09:42 PM

:cooldance: I tell everyone this is my part time job. I just wish they would join.

Iteach
01-25-2008, 10:41 PM
:cooldance: I tell everyone this is my part time job. I just wish they would join.

I tell everyone that too, because it is my part time job!:sunshine2:

spring
01-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Oooooooooooh, I need 2.10 more to be able to get $400 in Disney gift cards during the cashout. There are no more paid offers that I want to do, so this means I will have to get 3 surveys tomorrow, regular, SM and OTX, in order to qualify. Surveys have been difficult to get for me, especially on weekends. Wish me luck!:eek:

Kycha
01-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Good luck! You can do it.

HarleyMom
01-27-2008, 12:00 AM

Wow - bellanlivismom -

I'm originally from Fort Atkinson - small world, huh? Now I'm in Franklin (a suburb of Milwaukee), but I sure miss those small towns!!

missymouse
01-27-2008, 12:08 AM
Wow - bellanlivismom -

I'm originally from Fort Atkinson - small world, huh? Now I'm in Franklin (a suburb of Milwaukee), but I sure miss those small towns!!

Most of my extended family lives in and around Fort Atkinson. My parents were raised in Colfax and Palmyra.

HarleyMom
01-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Most of my extended family lives in and around Fort Atkinson. My parents were raised in Colfax and Palmyra.

So there's 3 of us from that area?? That's very cool considering those are very small towns!!

Iteach
01-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Wow - bellanlivismom -

Hi Harley Mom! I'm in Franklin too, so we are neighbors! We might live 5 minutes away from each other and not even know it. It really is a small world!:sunshine:

HarleyMom
01-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Hi Harley Mom! I'm in Franklin too, so we are neighbors! We might live 5 minutes away from each other and not even know it. It really is a small world!:sunshine:

Wow - very cool! You're a teacher? What school?

Iteach
01-27-2008, 08:18 PM
I teach in Racine at a private school. Am almost in the backyard of one of the Franklin elementary schools but have been in Racine for years, too many to count, so think I'll stay put until retirement.

Don't you just love SR? There are lots of us from WI!

kimntrent
01-28-2008, 02:22 PM
I am so torn with the cashout right now. I am at 185 and I have 2.58 pending. So that would put me at 187.58 which is pretty darn close to 188. But I am saving for a cruise for 2009 and my parents are booking it on the ship in 14 weeks. I am really at a loss as to what to do. LOL!

Kim

faithhope
01-28-2008, 02:33 PM
I am so torn with the cashout right now. I am at 185 and I have 2.58 pending. So that would put me at 187.58 which is pretty darn close to 188. But I am saving for a cruise for 2009 and my parents are booking it on the ship in 14 weeks. I am really at a loss as to what to do. LOL!

Kim

There isn't a $200 special option this time around (email) you would have to get 2 $100s which would be 190 credits.

cglaura
01-28-2008, 02:34 PM

Kim

I don't think there is a $188 option this time. Good news though, since your trip is in 2009 you can save up for the next one! The info was in a recent email, if you haven't rec'd it yet I'm sure you will soon. I think they are sent out in batches.

$25 Disney Gift Card: 24 credits
$50 Disney Gift Card: 48 credits
$75 Disney Gift Card: 72 credits
$100 Disney Gift Card: 95 credits
$250 Disney Gift Card: (will come as 2 $100 cards and 1 $50 card) 235 credits
$500 Disney Gift Card: 470 credits

I know it is hard not to do, planning for these I mean, but that is why it is always made point, "No guarantees, but this is what was offered before..." when people post about the special.

That $500 would be a nice one to get!!!

DisneyMa
01-28-2008, 02:38 PM
When is the next Disney cashout? Is this twice a year?

cglaura
01-28-2008, 02:41 PM
When is the next Disney cashout? Is this twice a year?

There is no way of knowing. We have to remember that this is something special Tricia does to reward us for being loyal and honest. It is not programmed part of SR.

BUT! Last year I think it was quarterly, so I like to think as long as we are all good girls and boys, she'll keep rewarding us :sunshine:

wilsonfamily4
01-28-2008, 02:43 PM
I think as a Supermember this special cashout isn't that great, as most of the smaller cashout amounts are our normal cashout rate, but if you are a regular member this is a great way to get extra bang for your money. I think it is fun that she can change the cashout levels when she wants, makes it more gamey. :) We all love our games.

disney_girl
01-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Just a little reminder to everyone- especially those who have never cashed out before or have moved recenlty. Take a minute to look at your SR account information and make sure that your address is correct and current before the big cash out. It's so much easier on Tricia to have this information correct before you hit that button! :)

I have enough for the $500 option- so hopefully I'll be able to either get one of the $500 cards or two of the $250's! I'll leave the rest in my account to build up for next time!:)

fourfoxesinpa
01-28-2008, 02:57 PM
There is no way of knowing. We have to remember that this is something special Tricia does to reward us for being loyal and honest. It is not programmed part of SR.

BUT! Last year I think it was quarterly, so I like to think as long as we are all good girls and boys, she'll keep rewarding us :sunshine:

I was all excited to do a cash-out but now think I'll wait until next quarter. I remember seeing something about another one before MissAngie goes away for spring break? It's always nice to have the gift cards but I think I'll wait for a cash-out option that works better for me. What fun though, eh?

wilsonfamily4
01-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Just a little reminder to everyone- especially those who have never cashed out before or have moved recenlty. Take a minute to look at your SR account information and make sure that your address is correct and current before the big cash out. It's so much easier on Tricia to have this information correct before you hit that button! :)

Good advice.

faithhope
01-28-2008, 03:05 PM
No telling when or what will be offered at the next cashout... but since I don't have enough for this one... I've at least have a goal to shoot for...

now to go find some offers to do, complete a survey or two and do some shopping.

Mandi
01-28-2008, 03:16 PM
So according to the email, the old $200 cashout for $188 is not being offered this time around. That's a bummer since that's what I intended to cash out for. I do have enough for $250. Guess I'll go that route. :)

Does anyone know what time SM's get to cash out tomorrow? I've got a ton of stuff going on tomorrow but don't want to miss out.

m 'n c
01-28-2008, 03:24 PM
So according to the email, the old $200 cashout for $188 is not being offered this time around. That's a bummer since that's what I intended to cash out for. I do have enough for $250. Guess I'll go that route. :)

Does anyone know what time SM's get to cash out tomorrow? I've got a ton of stuff going on tomorrow but don't want to miss out.

I just did the math (I'm sure you did too but for anyone else wondering) the 100 cashout ends up being $2 more if you do 2 of those for $200 than the old $200 cashout.

Mandi
01-28-2008, 03:26 PM
I just did the math (I'm sure you did too but for anyone else wondering) the 100 cashout ends up being $2 more if you do 2 of those for $200 than the old $200 cashout.

Yeah, I did it too. ;) But I'm all about maximizing my return. So I think I'll go ahead and do the $250. It's really a better deal IMO than the $188 ($200) cashout anyway.

SunshineGirl
01-28-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm trying to mix things up a little bit. This past two months have been HORRIBLE months for us in terms of revenue. I'm sure you can imagine...it's just not a good time of year for online advertising. But I still wanted to do something special.

And I just got off of the phone with a new person who is helping me add something pretty cool to the site. It will take a couple of weeks to get going, but it will be a fun addition to SR. :sunshine:

cglaura
01-28-2008, 03:44 PM
I think I quoted something old....nevermind!!!!

I'm still so torn whether to get Disney or Home Depot. I want to paint and get a new fridge!! But, I want to go to WDW in January 09 to celebrate my big Four OhmygoodnessIamFortyAlready :p Not that it bothers me any, but a good milestone to celebrate at someplace that makes you feel like a kid!

faithhope
01-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks Tricia! love the thought of a new surprise...and I love the Disney cashouts... it is a great perk of being a member of SR...also love that SM get to cash out a day early (or have two days to cashout)

DisneyMa
01-28-2008, 03:47 PM
I can't decide if I want to do (2) $100 GCs or wait until the next cashout?! We are not planning on going until the end of 2008, so there is time.

Any suggestions from you seasoned pros? This is my first cashout (maybe?)

HELP?!:confused:

cglaura
01-28-2008, 03:50 PM
I can't decide if I want to do (2) $100 GCs or wait until the next cashout?! We are not planning on going until the end of 2008, so there is time.

Any suggestions from you seasoned pros? This is my first cashout (maybe?)

HELP?!:confused:

It looks like you have enough (from your ticker $301?) to get a $250. If so I'd go with that, or wait till next time if you want to go for a higher one.

Alice28
01-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Tricia, thank you SO MUCH for still even offering this to us! esp if revenue is tight on your end. I'm sure this is a sacrifice for your bottom line, and I appreciate it!

I have enough for the $250 cash out. i'm going for it. I don't want to chance that there might not be another 'special' before mid-May (when I need to cashout by for our next trip).

DisneyMa
01-28-2008, 05:30 PM
It looks like you have enough (from your ticker $301?) to get a $250. If so I'd go with that, or wait till next time if you want to go for a higher one.

I actually only have a little over $200. I cashed out for $100 before I went to DL last year (I had no idea about these cashouts)

Thanks for the help!:D

linanglab
01-28-2008, 08:23 PM
I like that there is a $250 option! I am thinking about doing that one. Not sure. I may just stick with the $200......Hmmmm.......

bs4free
01-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Disney Cashout Details BY the MATH
October 15, 2007 Last CashOUT!
Value Cost Savings %
25 24 1 4.00% Same as SM Rate.
50 48 2 4.00% Same as SM Rate.
75 72 3 4.00% Same as SM Rate.
100 95 5 5.00%
150 143 7 4.67%
200 188 12 6.00% Best DEAL

January 29-30, 2008 THIS CASH OUT
Value Cost Savings %
25 24 1 4.00% Same as SM Rate.
50 48 2 4.00% Same as SM Rate.
75 72 3 4.00% Same as SM Rate.
100 95 5 5.00%
250 235 15 6.00% Best DEAL (Same Savings as old 200 for 188)
500 470 30 6.00% Best DEAL (Same Savings as old 200 for 188)

wilsonfamily4
01-28-2008, 09:08 PM
well with the cashout for the $200 being exchanged for other great cashouts and the 100 cashout not being all that great for an existing SM I may just cashout half for a DG and get some Disney dollars and maybe some food GC. :) So wish I had enough for the $250.00 but I was just saving up for a $200. NERTS!

mmm611
01-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Hmmm...I was already to cash out tomorrow for 200, but I don't have enough to go any higher yet. I think I'll just keep building my account for now.

jjskribs
01-28-2008, 09:33 PM
I was also hoping for the $200 cashout. I don't have enough for the $250 so now I have to decide if I want to wait or cash out for 2 of the $100 cards. Decisions....Decisions.....

Magical JenK
01-28-2008, 09:38 PM
I LOVE that there is a $250 option! I'm so going to do this! Just need my Disney money in my grubby little hands!!

disney_girl
01-28-2008, 09:41 PM
I love the new $250 and $500 option! Can't wait!

sammielynn
01-28-2008, 10:59 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:
I LOVE that there is a $250 option! I'm so going to do this! Just need my Disney money in my grubby little hands!!

This is exactly how I feel. I only have enough to cash out for $100 this time, but I have several gift cards already in hand. When I get to dreaming about our trip I go and look at them. I really need a life.

Anna
01-29-2008, 01:36 AM
well with the cashout for the $200 being exchanged for other great cashouts and the 100 cashout not being all that great for an existing SM I may just cashout half for a DG and get some Disney dollars and maybe some food GC. :) So wish I had enough for the $250.00 but I was just saving up for a $200. NERTS!

Me too. :( Oh well, guess 2 - $100 GCs will be ok too. We leave in March so there probably won't be another big cash out before we go. :sunshine2:

sammielynn
01-29-2008, 08:07 AM
So what time does the fun begin?

Anna
01-29-2008, 08:26 AM
I was wondering the same thing....just got off work and need to get to bed so I will be able to work tonight. :angel:

Wish I could call in and say, "Sorry, I need to Sunshine today!" :rotfl:

linanglab
01-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Okay....I will definitely cash out for $250! Yeah!!!! Now the waiting begins....

tinad171972
01-29-2008, 09:11 AM
I am getting a 250 also, but wondering if I should hold off on the additional 50 or just get it now. What would you all do, we don't leave until April, should I just wait and get it then or just get it now.

linanglab
01-29-2008, 09:22 AM
I am getting a 250 also, but wondering if I should hold off on the additional 50 or just get it now. What would you all do, we don't leave until April, should I just wait and get it then or just get it now.

If you think you can make another $50 by mid March, then I would hold off and then you can cash out for $100 in March. That is just my 2 cents. I am not sure what the special cashout for $50 is though compared to regular cashout of $100.

sammielynn
01-29-2008, 09:45 AM
I agree with Angela!

bartleby1
01-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Anyone have a guess on what time this will be happening? Do I have time to go color my hair, lol?

spring
01-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Anyone have a guess on what time this will be happening? Do I have time to go color my hair, lol?

Since you have two days to do it, I'd color my hair! I know what's important in life.:rotfl: Last time it was around 10am plus.

bartleby1
01-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Since you have two days to do it, I'd color my hair! I know what's important in life.:rotfl: Last time it was around 10am plus.

LOL! I guess I should. I have a dentist appointment at 12:30 and I really don't want to have my dentist looking down at my skunk striped hair!:rotfl: I'm hoping I can squeeze the cashout in between coloring my hair and leaving for the dentist. Silly, I realize I have two days, but I still want to do it as soon as possible. I guess that is the obsession talking!

Magical JenK
01-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Good morning everyone! You all excited to cash out like me?? :cooldance: I'm just sitting here, waiting, ok, not really, but we all are glued to our forums aren't we?! Hopefully the SM preview won't crash the system!!:type:

Happy Cashing out everyone!! :woohoo: :mickey:

tinad171972
01-29-2008, 10:18 AM
I am waiting patiently, ok maybe not so patiently.

bellanlivismom
01-29-2008, 10:28 AM
me too me too!!! I can't wait! This will be my first cash out I am soooo excited!

linanglab
01-29-2008, 10:30 AM
Well..I have to go to the store. I may miss this one! I guess there is always tomorrow, right?

wdwabby
01-29-2008, 10:31 AM
have at it girls (and Bryan and Michael), it's up!

I just cashed out for (2) $100s ... since the regular $200 got the upgrade!

Happy Cashing!

spring
01-29-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanks for letting up know! Just cashed out for $250, $100, and $50. This was my first special cashout. It was really easy! Good luck, everyone!:sunshine:

tinad171972
01-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Ok I just cashed out for the 250, I am going to wait on the other one, hopefully I can build up enough to cash out for another 100 before we go.

disney_girl
01-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Yay!!! Just cashed out for the $500 special :cooldance: ! But darn that hurt seeing the balance go down to $42 :rotfl:

Can't wait to get my card now!! Woohoo!!!! (we're not going until October, but I still want it in my little greedy hands!)

Thank you so much Tricia for doing these special cashouts!!

bellanlivismom
01-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Just cashed out for $250. whoo hoo. But oh how sad the account balance looks now. only 10. Oh well, just incentive to get back on the horse!! Thanks SR!!

lenzs4
01-29-2008, 10:56 AM
I am at work and can not do SR here because someone else uses the comp. Do you think cashout counts? I just want to cash out before the 500 is gone
What do you think - will that get me kicked off?

Magical JenK
01-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Yay!! Just cashed out for $250!! Yipppeeee!!! Thanks SR!

wisconsinmom
01-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Is the supermember cashout going to be available this evening too? I'm at work and I usually don't log in to SR from here because of the warnings about not logging in from different computers. Am I safe to wait until I get home from work?

jessd
01-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Woo Hoo! I just cashed out on $250, $100 and $50. Now my balance is a sad little $3.41.

rjk
01-29-2008, 11:17 AM
To the mouse, to the mouse, to the mouse we go!!!
:mickey: :minnie:

Cashed out for 2 - $100 GC.

I was going to wait until next time but the urge to have them in hand was just to great!!! Seeing my itty bitty $4 balance might also get me in the mood to do more offers.

:cooldance: :cooldance:

bartleby1
01-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Woohooooo! I managed to dye my hair and get back here to cash out for $250! We're still not sure if we are going to disney this year, but maybe if I save enough.....:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
01-29-2008, 11:32 AM
Is the supermember cashout going to be available this evening too? I'm at work and I usually don't log in to SR from here because of the warnings about not logging in from different computers. Am I safe to wait until I get home from work?

Yep. I'm just going to leave it up all day.

bartleby1
01-29-2008, 11:34 AM
Oh, and I forgot to say, once again...

THANK YOU to Tricia and the Sunshine Team!:sunshine:

DisneyMa
01-29-2008, 11:36 AM
I just cashed out for 2 $100 Disney Gift Cards:cooldance:

My sad balance of $14 and change needs some work now!!:rotfl:

Thanks Tricia for these special cashouts:D

wisconsinmom
01-29-2008, 11:41 AM
Yep. I'm just going to leave it up all day.

Thanks Tricia!

m4travels
01-29-2008, 11:43 AM
Thanks, too, from Dude in L.A.! $250 will now go in the kitty for the September cruise!

StitchandPooh'smom
01-29-2008, 11:49 AM
I just cashed out for 2 $100 GCs for our April trip. Thanks, Tricia! Nowhere else could I get $200 in Disney gift cards for $190! Thanks SR! :sunshine:

kimntrent
01-29-2008, 11:50 AM
I only cashed out for 100.00 today. I have a pretty nice balance still in my account.

Kim

Alice28
01-29-2008, 12:12 PM
I am at work and can not do SR here because someone else uses the comp. Do you think cashout counts? I just want to cash out before the 500 is gone
What do you think - will that get me kicked off?

I asked if I could cash out for a friend, as she's working, and m n' c said 'no, it will mark both of your accounts for fraud.' So I would say the answer is no.:(

Thanks Tricia- I got my $250 card! :sunshine: :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
01-29-2008, 12:17 PM
If I run out of $500 cards, I'll keep up the $500 option but just send 5 $100 cards instead. So now worries. :)

~Kathie
01-29-2008, 12:47 PM
I just cashed out for $250 & $100.

Thanks Tricia!!

MKelley226
01-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Well, I did it...cashed out for $500!! I will find them a nice little home till next year, but I couldn't resist it. I still have $40 left for my balance, so not too bad.

jl8595
01-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks Tricia and gang!! Just cashed out for 2 $100's. My biggest cashout ever!! :sunshine:

Kycha
01-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Congrats to everyone that made a cashout today! And Thanks Tricia and sunshine gang. I cashed out for $250 and $100.

annieollendorf
01-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah!!!! My first cash out (2) $100 GC.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!

April

Debbie Jean
01-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Cashed out for 2 $100's... hoping I may be able to earn another one before our trip in May.

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy??? :giggle: It's not just money, it's DISNEY money!!! :mickey:

Thanks so much to Tricia and her peeps :thanks:

Mandi
01-29-2008, 02:27 PM
Cashed out for 2 $100 GC's, and $30 DD. :cooldance: I'd have saved for a bigger card but we leave in 3 weeks! :cooldance:

nicnik
01-29-2008, 02:43 PM
I cashed out for $100 and $25! It's not that spectacular compared to those of you getting the $500, but I'm excited anyway. Thanks for doing this Tricia! :)

Anna
01-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Got my two $100 gift cards! Thanks Tricia!!!! I may still be able to earn enough for another $25 or $50 before our trip!! :cooldance:

PSL1013
01-29-2008, 06:54 PM
I was going to wait but I caved and got a $250 GC. I didn't totally deplete my account so it doesn't look too pitiful and I have a headstart for the next cashout! :angel:

bs4free
01-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks Tricia! For the Special disney casht out the new rates/options, and the SM all day extra preview day WOOT! :thanks:

IckyMickey
01-29-2008, 09:57 PM
I was going to wait but I caved and got a $250 GC. I didn't totally deplete my account so it doesn't look too pitiful and I have a headstart for the next cashout! :angel:

Since we aren't going to Disney until November I was going to wait too.

However, I got caught up in the excitement, especially since I've never cashed out since starting SR in April. So, I cashed out $250 and still have $209 left for next time. A sunny medium. :sunshine2:

aknight373
01-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Congrats guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!

i am waiting for next time!!!

swt8bud1
01-30-2008, 01:07 AM
What time on the 30th will we be able to cash out for the discount disney card rates??

Crazy4Disney
01-30-2008, 10:16 AM
WOW...congrats to all those who were able to take advantage of this AWESOME Disney cashout!!! I'm hoping that I'll be ready for the next one!

I do have one question....where do you find the special Disney gift cards to purchase? Are they in the regular gift card section? I went to take a peak, but I didn't see any of the special ones listed there.

Thanks for any help you can offer! :)

Sherri
01-30-2008, 10:20 AM
WOW...congrats to all those who were able to take advantage of this AWESOME Disney cashout!!! I'm hoping that I'll be ready for the next one!

I do have one question....where do you find the special Disney gift cards to purchase? Are they in the regular gift card section? I went to take a peak, but I didn't see any of the special ones listed there.

I don't see them either. Are they sold out already?

jl8595
01-30-2008, 10:39 AM

They'll be listed in the regular gift card section as soon as Tricia lists them. They're typically with the normal Disney Gift Cards but say "Special Cash out Rate" or something similar. Hope that helps!!

dizneemom
01-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Super Members were given the opportunity to cash out early. So the posts that you see from Tuesday are from them. I don't think that the early cash out is up yet for regular members but I'm sure that Tricia and the SR crew made sure that there are gift cards for regular members too!

Crazy4Disney
01-30-2008, 10:48 AM
They'll be listed in the regular gift card section as soon as Tricia lists them. They're typically with the normal Disney Gift Cards but say "Special Cash out Rate" or something similar. Hope that helps!!

Thank you sooo much! :sunshine:

kimbih
01-30-2008, 10:53 AM
$250 & $500 are up now.

Wish I had enough! LOL I'll be waiting to see if a special $100 goes up :sunshine:

Sherri
01-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Does that mean the $100.00 is sold out?

wilsonfamily4
01-30-2008, 11:02 AM

No, she does it in parts so that everyone doesn't run to get them and crash their site. I would think the 100 will be next

dizneemom
01-30-2008, 11:02 AM

No, it just means that it hasn't been loaded yet.

Sherri
01-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks y'all :sunshine2:

swt8bud1
01-30-2008, 11:12 AM
I'm waiting for the $25 and $50 special rate.....

Sherri
01-30-2008, 11:27 AM
Thanks! I ordered my $100.00 Disney gc :)

swt8bud1
01-30-2008, 11:55 AM
I just ordered my $75 Disney Gift Card for $72. :cooldance:

Thanks Tricia....

disney_girl
01-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Congrats to all cashing out... isn't it exciting??:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
01-30-2008, 12:03 PM
As close as I can estimate, we are at about $14,000 right now!!!

disney_girl
01-30-2008, 12:05 PM
As close as I can estimate, we are at about $14,000 right now!!!

AWESOME!!!

bellanlivismom
01-30-2008, 12:07 PM
HOLY COW!!!! Thanks again SR!!

TtownAnne
01-30-2008, 12:11 PM
There will be special rates for lower cash-outs right? I don't have much since a bunch of offers haven't credited, but I still would like to take advantage of a deal if I can get one!

dizneemom
01-30-2008, 12:42 PM
There will be special rates for lower cash-outs right? I don't have much since a bunch of offers haven't credited, but I still would like to take advantage of a deal if I can get one!

The $25 gift cards are up now. You would need $24 in credits to cash out. Just go to the rewards section.

bbangel
01-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Wooohoooo! :cooldance: Just cashed out for 100. That is my biggest cashout ever and my account isn't totally empty! What a great way to start my day :sunshine:

MinnieBelle
01-30-2008, 02:58 PM
My first Disney Cash out too. :minnie: :mickey:
My account looks :( but I know that I can increase that.
I cashed out for the $50.00 gc.
Happy :sunshine: ing.

TtownAnne
01-30-2008, 03:05 PM
We're not going to Disney this year, but I got a $25gc because my friend is going to Disney so she can buy a treat for my daughter!

kimbih
01-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Woohoo! Cashed out for the $100....but my account looks so sad at $1.50 now. Guess I better do a few surveys or something :rotfl:

fourfoxesinpa
01-30-2008, 07:50 PM
I was going to wait until the next time but I just couldn't take it....I had to cash out. I was able to get two $100 and 1 $25. Thanks SR!

mollyeilis
01-30-2008, 08:16 PM
I was going to wait until the next time but I just couldn't take it....I had to cash out. I was able to get two $100 and 1 $25. Thanks SR!

I'm having to sit on my hands to keep from clicking. I only have $60, so it would really be silly of me to get the $50. Must wait must wait must wait for the future. :p

kxmeeh
01-30-2008, 09:53 PM
i need 1.18 more to get the 100.00 gift card. i don't think it's going to happen. i hope there is another cashout before july.

spring
02-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Tricia, do you have an estimate of the total $ amount of Disney Gift Cards that were ordered this time during the special cashout? I saw at one point you figured $14,000. Did the total go much over that? I'm amazed by all of this. Thank you for giving all of us the opportunity to cashout.:sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
02-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Tricia, do you have an estimate of the total $ amount of Disney Gift Cards that were ordered this time during the special cashout? I saw at one point you figured $14,000. Did the total go much over that? I'm amazed by all of this. Thank you for giving all of us the opportunity to cashout.:sunshine2:

$18,000!!! It's really amazing!

MKelley226
02-01-2008, 06:02 PM
WOW!!! That would be one heck of a trip!!

fourfoxesinpa
02-01-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm wondering how the gift cards are mailed. Are they in a clearly marked SR envelope or does the envie look like junk mail. I just want to be careful not to throw them away! :eek: