PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy gift card

lanny76
12-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Just wondering when the Old Navy card I cashed out for on about 12/13 will be sent/or is coming? I'm just hoping to get it together with another one I have so I can go shopping soon for some clothes for my boys. Thanks!:)

lanny76
12-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Did I maybe post this question in the wrong place to get an answer?? If I should post ?s like this somewhere else or something, let me know!
Probably the GC is on its way or will be soon, and I know it's the holidays, and a busy time for you all at SR - but I really would like to know, if possible!:) Thanks!

sunshinecindy
12-31-2007, 11:02 PM
Did I maybe post this question in the wrong place to get an answer?? If I should post ?s like this somewhere else or something, let me know!
Probably the GC is on its way or will be soon, and I know it's the holidays, and a busy time for you all at SR - but I really would like to know, if possible!:) Thanks!

You can always PM me with any questions on gift cards. I just checked into yours. Was part of your cashout including the 7.00 you have on a credit hold? I had sent you an Old Navy card just about a week prior to that, but have not received your request from Tricia for the 2nd one, and if the 7.00 was part of it, that would be why.

lanny76
12-31-2007, 11:39 PM
Actually, the 7$ is from 12/25 - the stamps.com. I know I have an eBay pending, but I couldn't find it on the account history and I don't remember when that came through. It still includes the eBay deal in pending payments on my current earnings list, however.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought my total earned didn't include the pending payments until they actually came off hold? So it seems I did have enough to cash out, not including the credit hold.
There's 2 &25 debits on my account history, too. One GC I have - the other I don't! So, is there some snafu here - or just something I don't understand?!
Thanks!

sunshinecindy
12-31-2007, 11:52 PM
I'll check into this for you tomorrow with Tricia and see where we are at on it.

lanny76
01-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Thank you!:sunshine2:

lanny76
01-01-2008, 11:56 PM
So did anyone figure anything out on this today? Sorry, I don't mean to seem like I'm hassling anyone, but I do want to get my GC as soon as it can possibly be worked out!! Thanks.:)

SunshineGirl
01-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Yep. It looks like the cashout didn't come through to us. So Cindy is just processing it manually. It should come directly from Old Navy.

sunshinecindy
01-02-2008, 12:00 AM
It comes from Old Navy and has been ordered for you.

lanny76
01-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Thank you both so much!! I'm happy it's worked out, even if something got snagged in the works. :sunshine2:

lanny76
01-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Just wanted to say thanks - the card arrived in the mail over the wkend while we were gone! Glad to have it.