PDA

View Full Version : Speed of Light Delivery on Disney Gift Cards

keishashadow
05-31-2007, 09:13 PM
The week's been a disaster so far:

1) Computer fried, had to erase hard drive, still no go - waiting for fed ex to bring a new one:computer:

2) Pulled a muscle in my back dragging my suitcases out of the deep, dark recesses of my closet in a misguided attempt to start packing early.

3) Spending every morning this week dragging my very unwilling mother to physical therapy

Sure was swell to get the mail Saturday --- envelope full of Disney Gift Cards:cooldance: made this crappy week bearable!

Thanks Trish, knew I could count on you coming thru before my trip to WDW the end of the month; just didn't think they'd come so soon. Perhaps if i had you organize my life...lol

sunshinecindy
05-31-2007, 10:13 PM
If she was the one organizing your life, your 2009 trip would have already been planned and paid for....believe me.

keishashadow
06-01-2007, 07:44 AM
:rotfl: i haven't even figured out how i'm paying for the one @ the end of the month yet...at least my DPs basically covered w/disney gift cards.

Usually put it on a CC for miles and wind up not paying the whole shebang off for one reason or another...oh the shame!

SunshineGirl
06-06-2007, 10:39 PM
I just realized that I don't think that they two of you have been introduced. I do believe that you may have graduated from the same high school???