PDA

View Full Version : made super member, now what do I do?

beanjean
01-01-2008, 03:20 PM
How do I get into the SM lounge? I haven't officially made SM until my surveys get credited tomorrow, but I know for sure I made it.

m 'n c
01-01-2008, 03:26 PM
if your surveys didn't credit already then you didn't make SM. You had to hit $100 by yesterday at midnight.

Put if you did make the $100 credit during the quarter Tricia will send out an email later tonight or tomorrow (she is taking the day off) giving everyone the password and letting us in.

beanjean
01-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh my gosh! You mean because I made it over the holidays but they don't get credited until tomorrow that I didn't make it? That definitely doesn't seem right. I am talking about surveys that I got for last Friday and Saturday but are not getting credited until tomorrow.

lrsellars
01-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Put if you did make the $100 credit during the quarter Tricia will send out an email later tonight or tomorrow (she is taking the day off) giving everyone the password and letting us in.

Thanks for posting about the email later. I tried to do the scratch off this afternoon but couldn't and I know that I made super member last quarter. So I came to the forum looking for answers.

3dog2kidmom
01-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Oh my gosh! You mean because I made it over the holidays but they don't get credited until tomorrow that I didn't make it? That definitely doesn't seem right. I am talking about surveys that I got for last Friday and Saturday but are not getting credited until tomorrow.

I agree it is disappointing to be that close, but remember the surveys from the last day(s?) of the previous quarter credited in the 4th quarter and so on. It was well-discussed on the forum if you were around; I know I saw the question posed a number of times and it was addressed specifically in the "end of month" sticky:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=5147.

On the bright side, you will have a good start already on this quarter!

beanjean
01-01-2008, 05:09 PM
This was in the end of month sticky.

Daily Surveys -> You will not see credit till Wednesday - same with NYE and NY Day. The survey will count for your December survey totals even though it credits in January.

According to this post, I should be safe. I think.

ligrumpygirl
01-01-2008, 05:19 PM
You cut only a part of that quote out. Here is is in total:

Daily Surveys -> Daily surveys from Friday-Sunday post on Mondays but with the holidays coming up please DO NOT be surprised if there are some delays with crediting. ie. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are on a Monday/Tuesday combo so you might not see credit till Wednesday - same with NYE and NY Day. The survey will count for your December survey totals even though it credits in January. Your survey bonus will count for January earnings.

The survey will count towards the total number if you are going for a bonus - because Tricia counts them - but they come $$ wise in January because the survey company controls that.

Sorry...

~Kathie
01-01-2008, 05:26 PM
This was in the end of month sticky.

Daily Surveys -> You will not see credit till Wednesday - same with NYE and NY Day. The survey will count for your December survey totals even though it credits in January.

According to this post, I should be safe. I think.

No.......I'm sorry. :sorry: It will count for your December survey totals as far as the bonus, but the surveys will CREDIT into your account in January. Tricia would have uploaded them if she could but Greenfield was closed the weekend and they don't open until Wednesday. Usually the surveys fro Friday, Saturday and Sunday credit on a Monday. With the holidays that added Monday and Tuesday...so 5 days worth will credit tomorrow. :raincloud:

Hard to be so close. A hint for next quarter might be to try to do a few of the fast crediting offers towards the end of the quarter, just so you have that little cushion. Sorry you didn't make it this time. :hugs:

beanjean
01-01-2008, 05:26 PM
I am not talking about my survey bonus. I am talking about my surveys and it says they will credit for December even though they are not actually credited until January so I think I am right still. LOL. I hope.

~Kathie
01-01-2008, 05:29 PM
I am not talking about my survey bonus. I am talking about my surveys and it says they will credit for December even though they are not actually credited until January so I think I am right still. LOL. I hope.

We are talking about your credits also not your bonus.

Bottom line is.........if you didn't reached $100 for the quarter in your account by midnight last night........you didn't make Supermember. Sorry!

beanjean
01-01-2008, 05:31 PM
This is all sooooooo confusing. Guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.

ligrumpygirl
01-01-2008, 07:31 PM
You cut only a part of that quote out. Here is is in total:

Daily Surveys -> Daily surveys from Friday-Sunday post on Mondays but with the holidays coming up please DO NOT be surprised if there are some delays with crediting. ie. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are on a Monday/Tuesday combo so you might not see credit till Wednesday - same with NYE and NY Day. The survey will count for your December survey totals even though it credits in January. Your survey bonus will count for January earnings.

As I quoted before...anything that credits in January counts towards the next quarter.

Right...your survey is something that Greenfield's controls and they are closed. When they open the money comes in to Tricia and she gives it out. She does the bonus separately.

We are talking about your credits also not your bonus.

Bottom line is.........if you didn't reached $100 for the quarter in your account by midnight last night........you didn't make Supermember. Sorry!

It does stink...but maybe you will get lucky and something will have credited! Keep your eyes open for an email.