PDA

View Full Version : Help! I think I goofed!

kristenrice
01-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi! I am new to the forum and I think I made a mistake with my credits.
I have been scrimping and saving for five years to take our family to Disney World. I have been planning the vacation since I was pregnant with our first daughter. Then, the budget grew when I unexpectedly became pregnant again. Now, our children are 2 and 4 and I have finally saved enough to take our family of 4 on our vacation! :cooldance: I have a budget of $300 for souvenirs and that is coming from gift cards. I need one more $50 gift card and I will have $50 in credits here on SR by 1-4-08. But...oops...I didn't realize how long the cards take to get shipped out! We leave on the 25th of January! Do I even have a chance of getting my gift card on time? I live in Michigan if that helps. I hoping for some pixie dust...:wizard:

SunshineGirl
01-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Is there any way that you can do your other cashout by tomorrow? I'll be processing all of the current batch of Disney gift cards tomorrow.

kristenrice
01-01-2008, 03:54 PM
I only have $47.81 credits currently but I have $10.14 that will clear on the 4th which is why I have to wait until then to cashout for the $50 GC. I guess I can just cash out for $25 and come up with the other $25 elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up!

SunshineGirl
01-01-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm going to wait until surveys all credit tomorrow. Will that help you?

ligrumpygirl
01-01-2008, 05:06 PM
I only have $47.81 credits currently but I have $10.14 that will clear on the 4th which is why I have to wait until then to cashout for the $50 GC. I guess I can just cash out for $25 and come up with the other $25 elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up!

If you have time today, go to the automatic credit thread on here. I made almost $3 today without trying too hard. I think I did 4 offers that credited immediately.

mom2dea
01-01-2008, 09:31 PM
I would do all the surveys today that would get you 2.20 If you are a Supermember already . Then I would hit the Automatic credit thread on the boards here and see what has been crediting latley for others and do a few of those . You should be able to come up with the other 3 dallors super fast with doing this .

Enjoy your Disney Vacation!!!

moparop
01-03-2008, 08:58 AM
:computer: Poop! I wish I had seen this yesterday. I was going to wait until tomorrow to do my cash out beore Disney. Looks like it should have been yesterday. I guess I'll do it right now and hope for the best? :confused:

If it doesn't arrive by the time we leave, it's savings for the next trip right?