PDA

View Full Version : How does everyone earn so much?

PSL1013
05-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Is everyone doing a lot of credit card offers? I've done a few but it really scares me. I don't shop too often and most of the places I shop are not listed but hopefully sometime in the future they will be included??? I spent most of yesterday going through all the offers on SR...every penny counts. Hopefully I will get credit for some of them?? :)

Alice28
05-02-2007, 04:28 PM
I try and do all the offers I can that are the .50 or so sign-ups. I also do anything that is a free trial. I try and do the daily survey every day. I also do some trials that say are a $1 to join and pay out $5 or $6. I don't shop a lot thru the site either, but some. I have I think $60 in referrals. It all adds up! I just really REALLY enjoy the disney dollars and gift cards for our vacations.

January
05-02-2007, 06:42 PM
I was wondering that also. I am still very new to SR and have only made a little over $60.00. I am a little scared to do the free trials b/c I tend to forget to cancel.:rotfl: I am hoping to hit the 100.00 mark by the end of the quarter so I can be a SM.

The Cheshire Cat
05-02-2007, 06:56 PM
I think i'm the oppisite of Alice. I only have one referral and don't bother with most of the smaller stuff and almost never do the surveys. I do the paid offers - mostly trials. I don't shop that much but some.

My tips or what I do and they have worked really well for me!

Get a prepaid credit card from the grocery store or online. I give my real cc# out only for shopping.
Get a free phone number at www.************.com
Get a P.O. Box
I never do the offers that require a social security number or downloads EVER!
#5 Keep a log and retain emails
#6 Clearing cookies out before each and every offer

missymagic
05-03-2007, 01:34 PM
I do alot of the free sign up used to do the paid sign ups till I hit a bad company that has been hitting my CC for 3 months..I have a dispute filed with the cc company. I also will by all of our office prodects thru the shopping sites so I can get the credit.

Don't forget the surveys..I never have any luck with them but alot of others do!!
Goos luck

andrea2289
05-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Definately get a prepaid CC for the trials! It makes them 'almost' risk free. If you know you might forget to cancel, maybe set up a reminder on your computer to help? I try to do the Daily Opinion Survey but get aggravated if I have to try numerous times and just say forget it!

January
05-03-2007, 07:08 PM
I think i'm the oppisite of Alice. I only have one referral and don't bother with most of the smaller stuff and almost never do the surveys. I do the paid offers - mostly trials. I don't shop that much but some.

Get a prepaid credit card from the grocery store or online. I give my real cc# out only for shopping.
Get a P.O. Box

These are all really great tips! I like the prepaid CC idea.

Anna
05-04-2007, 03:10 AM
Great tips! However, I cannot get the www.************.com to work for me though. When I click to sign up, it only gives NY info and no number.

PSL1013
05-04-2007, 08:45 AM
Great tips! However, I cannot get the www.************.com to work for me though. When I click to sign up, it only gives NY info and no number.

That's also what I get when I click on it! :(

pattip03
05-04-2007, 02:51 PM
I tried ************.com also. No luck, won't even load states.:(
But great tips, especially the prepaid cc. Thanks

bonnie
05-04-2007, 11:47 PM
with the prepaid cc then even if you forget there is no way you could be billed right?

RayaniFoxmur
05-05-2007, 06:19 PM

Get a P.O. Box

These are some really awesome tips! Especially the prepaid credit card and the cookies. I need to clear out my cookies but I want to get some credit for offers before I do it. :)

azgal81
05-06-2007, 12:21 PM
with the prepaid cc then even if you forget there is no way you could be billed right?

Not true! I have read on another forum that if your prepaid cc money runs out and they try to bill it they can and will send you an invoice!!!! Always cancel and keep track of cancellation numbers in case you need to investigate a charge further.

azgal81
05-06-2007, 12:23 PM
You might want to also look into www.k7.net they are just like private phone although not a local number so some of the offers won't let you use that number because it doesn't match your zip code. Must of the ones I have done do accept it though.

The Cheshire Cat
05-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Oh guys - sorry ************ isn't working. I signed up with no problems. It's by Netzerovoice - if that helps out any. Maybe google it??

Yep the prepaid credit cards have done wonders with my stress level. I just figured it was a matter of time before I'd have a fraud charge on one of my statements. I started to get all weird checking my cc online a few times a day and I just said to myself that is it and went with the prepaid card and i'm so so glad. Now i'm not freaking out and it's been great. I have run into a few offer that will not accept it. But 98% of them will.

The P.O. Box is cheap too. I pay $14 a year and I never have to give my real address out if I don't want to. Another peace of mind thing. It amazing how much junk mail these companies can send out!

Also the prepaid CC I use is a visa. I picked it up at my local grocery store. The $25 one has a $3.95 activation fee and the $50 ones have a $4.95 fee. If you go to www.allaccessgift.com or call 1-800-699-9708 you can put in your zip code to find a store near you to buy them. They are wonderful! It looks just like a regular plastic card and even has the three digit code on the back. You register it with your name, city and zip code and your ready to use!
;)