PDA

View Full Version : Just a warning

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 11:56 PM
the daily survey for Zyrtec sucks. it is very long and lots of stupid questions to answer and things to click on. I'm about to just forget the 75 cents for today as this survey is just getting worse and worse.

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Very good information.

speechteachri
06-01-2007, 07:04 AM
i DON'T KNOW IF WAS MY COMPUTER OR THE SURVEYS BUT i TRIED 2 LAST NIGHT...ONE WAS A SURVEY FOR KIDS about video games, and the other was Zyrtec. Bot stopped running part way through. Of course, we spent around 15 minutes on the kid one and probably 10 minutes on the Zyrtec one before they froze up.:(

jl8595
06-01-2007, 07:44 AM
i DON'T KNOW IF WAS MY COMPUTER OR THE SURVEYS BUT i TRIED 2 LAST NIGHT...ONE WAS A SURVEY FOR KIDS about video games, and the other was Zyrtec. Bot stopped running part way through. Of course, we spent around 15 minutes on the kid one and probably 10 minutes on the Zyrtec one before they froze up.:(

Arrgghh! That happened to me the other day with a dunkin donuts one. I filled out about 20 mins worth (at least) and then it wanted me to listen to a commercial, but the file interfered with quicktime (I HATE quicktime) and it froze the whole darn survey. It's my computer, so I can't blame the survey...but still annoying. Oh well...today is a new day...with new surveys!

Lori Mouse
06-01-2007, 07:55 AM
Yes, the Zyrtec one was absolutely horrible. Twenty pages of picking your favorite product description from three choices along with then going back through each description and ranking it and some impossible to understand rating chart at the end.

I was only half way through when I wanted to poke my eyes out with a spork.

Magical JenK
06-01-2007, 08:56 AM
I tried twice last night & they were about Financial information...banking & such...both times I did not qualify...

toystoryduo
06-01-2007, 10:20 AM
That was a long survey!:computer:

chocovrdmicears
06-01-2007, 10:29 AM
the zyrtec one was painful... :computer: It took a ridiculous amount of time to get through.

The Starbucks Iced coffee took 10 minutes and a lot of questions before telling me I didn't qualify. :computer:

Tricia you picked a perfect time to run a daily survey special promo.Gives me a reason not to give up! :)

m 'n c
06-01-2007, 10:37 AM
Yes, the Zyrtec one was absolutely horrible. Twenty pages of picking your favorite product description from three choices along with then going back through each description and ranking it and some impossible to understand rating chart at the end.

I was only half way through when I wanted to poke my eyes out with a spork.

Yup I made it through the 20 pages but when I got to the one where you had to say if each description was getting an idea across or not by a number system I gave up. It wasn't even half way on the status bar.

LuvMyBoys
06-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Speechteachri: i DON'T KNOW IF WAS MY COMPUTER OR THE SURVEYS BUT i TRIED 2 LAST NIGHT...ONE WAS A SURVEY FOR KIDS about video games, and the other was Zyrtec. Bot stopped running part way through. Of course, we spent around 15 minutes on the kid one and probably 10 minutes on the Zyrtec one before they froze up.

My son did the video game one last night and it froze up, but we refreshed the page a few times and then it finally continued on. It said we completed it and took us back to the SR page, hopefully it will credit today. :confused:

I also had a "freeze up" the other night on a VERY long navigation systems survey. It froze up 3/4 of the way through, I sat and refreshed and retried for ten minutes until it finally went through. There was no way I was giving up that much of my time and effort without getting my 75cents!!! :)

lrsellars
06-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Yup I made it through the 20 pages but when I got to the one where you had to say if each description was getting an idea across or not by a number system I gave up. It wasn't even half way on the status bar.

I'm not even sure that status bar worked because mine never changed that much. I made it through the end and got the message that I completed it. You really appreciate the shorter surveys after ones like the Zyrtec.

vtgirlie
06-01-2007, 12:12 PM
The Zyrtec one kicked my butt this morning but I made it through! Why on EARTH do they have to make them so monotonous? Don't they know that easier surveys are more likely to get genuine and thoughtful answers?

m 'n c
06-01-2007, 01:02 PM
wee! I just got one for Miller Chill. Short and simple. :)

gpp2001
06-01-2007, 01:38 PM
I just did one for cars and then they asked me about magazines. Very painless. And it loaded quickly for me. Some surveys take a while to load each page but not today !! Yeah!!

I haven't done any surveys since April. So I was inspired by the incentive. Thanks Tricia.

For the poster who said she refreshed until she got it to work - did you get credit? That's a good piece of info to have because I usually just give up.

Thanks.

Karn

miraclemommy
06-01-2007, 02:02 PM
I had trouble with all of the above surveys last night. I got the starbucks one first and after a lot of questions it told me I didn't qualify, then I tried the video game one with my son and it froze. I tried to refresh several times and could never get it to work. I left it for awhile thinking I just wasn't being patient enough for the video game trailer to load, but still nothing. Did yours freeze up during the video trailer that was after the movie trailer about Harry Potter? Just wondering if it froze in the same spot for everyone. Then I did the Zyrtec that seemed like it took almost 45 minutes with tons of questions that made me cross eyed. It seemed like it kept repeating the same thing over and over again. I got the message finally saying I completed it, but have not gotten credit. Oh well! I guess I will go do a survey early today, instead of waiting until tonight at around 11:00 which would have been 24 hrs.

Jen

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 02:21 PM
I didn't qualify for about 5 and then got one about games. Took about 20 minutes and was actually kind of cool. The kids watched the commercials with me.

LuvMyBoys
06-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Yeah, mine froze up on the game commercial. We had to try it three different times to get it to work. It did credit today, so that made me very happy.

I love the new incentive for June, it will make some of those long/frustrating surveys more tolerable. :cooldance:

mollyeilis
06-01-2007, 03:16 PM
I was getting nothing, so I had DH try. He finally got the "workwear" one and I watched him go through it. THE most poorly designed survey, EVER. It was like my first 5 tries at a quality survey, when doing my Senior Research Thesis in college (trying to gauge nutritional knowledge and learning in a population over the course of a semester).

Assumptions that just because you've *heard of* a brand you have knowledge on the brand, NOT having a "don't know" button, HAVING to choose a brand for certain activties and having NO "I don't wear that brand" button...just a painful, painful survey to watch him take.

And it took approximately an HOUR, just plugging along.

At the end we were both holding our breath that it would go through. it did, and I'm glad b/c I'm sure I would have grabbed the laptop from him and thrown it across the room if it hadn't...and it's a brand new laptop! Glad they didn't make me do that. :)

Before I gave up on qualifying with MY info, I tried to take the Zyrtec one, just to see, but it turns out they want you to be a person who treats allergies with medicines, rather than with nettle tea. Go figure! :sunshine:

speechteachri
06-01-2007, 06:13 PM
I had trouble with all of the above surveys last night. I got the starbucks one first and after a lot of questions it told me I didn't qualify, then I tried the video game one with my son and it froze. I tried to refresh several times and could never get it to work. I left it for awhile thinking I just wasn't being patient enough for the video game trailer to load, but still nothing. Did yours freeze up during the video trailer that was after the movie trailer about Harry Potter? Just wondering if it froze in the same spot for everyone. Then I did the Zyrtec that seemed like it took almost 45 minutes with tons of questions that made me cross eyed. It seemed like it kept repeating the same thing over and over again. I got the message finally saying I completed it, but have not gotten credit. Oh well! I guess I will go do a survey early today, instead of waiting until tonight at around 11:00 which would have been 24 hrs.

Jen

That's exactly where it froze up on us! I tried refreshing multiple times with no success.

faithhope
06-01-2007, 08:59 PM
YES !!

I had the harry potter one freeze just as the game demo was going to play. My daughter was so disappointed. She has loved the games (except the last one) and was looking forward to seeing if the new game would be like the last one, or if they would go back to the old style...
We ended up going to the game site directly to see the demo... but I would have liked to finish the survey and get paid.

Faith