PDA

View Full Version : Another THANK YOU, Tricia !!!!!

Lisaj68
01-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Just got back from WDW were my family and I enjoyed using the $375 in Disney gift certificates earned here!!!

We had dinner at Chef Mickey's, bought lots of souvenirs, snacks, and our new favorite, mickey head ice cream bars. Oooh, that chocolate is SOO good!!!

We had tons of fun and I loved using my gift cards knowing that I earned the money and it wasn't taken directly out of my pocket, if you know what I mean!!

Thanks again for all you do!

Lisa

now I actually have some time to spend here earning again! I haven't taken a survey or completed an offer in over a month! :blush: just scratch offs and clicks!

bs4free
01-02-2008, 06:01 PM
WOW it sounds like you had a lot of fun with your SR earnings!

Yep getting right back into the earnings this year will help you save for what ever you next cashout or disney trip happens!

The Sunshine Team is the best! they work so hard, they never seem to stop! they Do everything to help everyone! They are the Best!!!!

BTW Lisa how was Chef Mickeys!!!!

cglaura
01-02-2008, 06:30 PM
...We had tons of fun and I loved using my gift cards knowing that I earned the money and it wasn't taken directly out of my pocket, if you know what I mean!! ...

Isn't that just the greatest feeling!?!?

Glad you had a blast! Tricia raised the 30 completed daily survey bonus to $8.00 this month, so maybe you can get in on that if you start today!

ETA: Misinformation...sorry, it is actually 31 for January...but you could get the $5 for 25!!

Lisaj68
01-02-2008, 07:43 PM
WOW it sounds like you had a lot of fun with your SR earnings!

Yep getting right back into the earnings this year will help you save for what ever you next cashout or disney trip happens!

The Sunshine Team is the best! they work so hard, they never seem to stop! they Do everything to help everyone! They are the Best!!!!

BTW Lisa how was Chef Mickeys!!!!

I'm sure YOU have eaten there Bryan!!! :D It was SO much fun!!! But, I have to admit, I cried when we first got there. I just couldn't believe that after a year of planning, we were actually there!!

The mashed parmesian/garlic potatoes were delicious!!!

Isn't that just the greatest feeling!?!?

Glad you had a blast! Tricia raised the 30 completed daily survey bonus to $8.00 this month, so maybe you can get in on that if you start today!

ETA: Misinformation...sorry, it is actually 31 for January...but you could get the $5 for 25!!

I tried to do a survey yesterday, in between working on my disney photopass, but it just didn't get done! Hey - 5 buck bonus is awesome! I better get started!!

askomsky
01-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Sounds awesome!!! I felt the same way with my $300 SR GC's. We loved Chef Mickey's too.

Glad you had a great time!

SunshineGirl
01-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Welcome back!! Gift certificates are like a little magic to me. LOL! I love to spend money and not feel guilty while doing it.

bs4free
01-02-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm sure YOU have eaten there Bryan!!! :D It was SO much fun!!! But, I have to admit, I cried when we first got there. I just couldn't believe that after a year of planning, we were actually there!!

The mashed parmesian/garlic potatoes were delicious!!!
!

Yes I have eaten at Chef Mickeys actually i think its the only restaurant, or maybe only one of two, the other being Le Cellier that i have eaten at every trip to Disney since 2005. Its just so much fun, its like when you first get to the magic kingdom you know your in Disney!

I love to read about Disney Food, and restaurants i think its great fun, because at the end of the day we all need to eat....

The mashed potatoes are a must every trip they are so WOW yummy and delicious i am glad you tried them and loved them too! and best of all you earn that meal on SR!!!

MyKidsMom
01-07-2008, 12:17 PM
That is awesome! Congratulations on the great amount of "Free" money!! :)

Chris