PDA

View Full Version : * Shopping Spree Results *

chocovrdmicears
06-01-2007, 08:07 AM
:sunshine: Good morning fellow Sunshiners :sunshine:

Just wanted to share my Disney shopping this morning with the GC from last nights festivities!

Thanks to Tricia and her generosity, I am pleased to announce that my family (me37, dh41, dd5, ds4) are all now proud owners of matching mickey shirts for our upcoming vacation!!! :cooldance:
So if you are in the World Sept 12th - Sept 19th, and you see a family running around in very bright matching Mickey tees...be sure to say hello!

(ps...do NOT tell my husband ;) )

Thanks again Sunshine Family for a fun time!

herodrx1
06-01-2007, 08:15 AM
Any way we can see a pic of which ones you bought???

chocovrdmicears
06-01-2007, 08:34 AM
i think this worked..:confused:

Magical JenK
06-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Congrats & we'll be on the look out! We're there the 4th-15th so we have a couple days to watch for you! Congrats again! How fun!!

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 09:28 AM
How cool! That will be fun. :)

jl8595
06-01-2007, 01:48 PM
We'll be there from the 8th-15th, so we'll be on the lookout too!! Love the shirts.

Sadly my DH would be psyched to wear one...he has a rather large collection of tee shirts that I wish would disappear...like Speed Racer, PacMan, Spider Man, Lucky Charms (no, I'm not kidding), and Monty Python to name a few...sigh...:rolleyes: I'm okay with the Disney ones of course!!

krg1968
06-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Congratulations! Shirts are a good choice. Why is it so much fun to dress alike at DW when you would never do it anywhere else?

m 'n c
06-01-2007, 04:17 PM
We'll be there from the 8th-15th, so we'll be on the lookout too!! Love the shirts.

Sadly my DH would be psyched to wear one...he has a rather large collection of tee shirts that I wish would disappear...like Speed Racer, PacMan, Spider Man, Lucky Charms (no, I'm not kidding), and Monty Python to name a few...sigh...:rolleyes: I'm okay with the Disney ones of course!!

oh goodness my bf has a whole chest of drawers (is that the right term??) full of freaking tshirts. I wish at least half would disappear. Before we get married he is going to have to deplete his collection by half!

chocovrdmicears
06-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Before we get married he is going to have to deplete his collection by half!

i have been married 6 years next month...I 'swear' i don't know where my husbands Florida State University, Corona and his embarassingly extensive "Red Sox / N.E Patriots tee shirts from the 1980's" collection has gone. :angel:

psssst...i do ALL the laundry ;)

m 'n c
06-01-2007, 04:47 PM
i have been married 6 years next month...I 'swear' i don't know where my husbands Florida State University, Corona and his embarassingly extensive "Red Sox / N.E Patriots tee shirts from the 1980's" collection has gone. :angel:

psssst...i do ALL the laundry ;)

haha. see i avoid chores so he does them. I guess I should take over the laundry. Right now we have his place and my place but he's at my place and the tshirts are at his place so its not a problem yet. But it will not contend with my shoe collection for space so I'm trying to avoid the problem now ;)

jl8595
06-01-2007, 05:51 PM
haha. see i avoid chores so he does them. I guess I should take over the laundry. Right now we have his place and my place but he's at my place and the tshirts are at his place so its not a problem yet. But it will not contend with my shoe collection for space so I'm trying to avoid the problem now ;)

LOL! Maybe that's my problem...my DH does all the laundry. So maybe it's a fair trade off!!