PDA

View Full Version : Next Disney Card Mailing?

dawgsgirl
01-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I seemed to have missed something about when Disney cards are mailed out? Does anyone know when the next mailing is? Is it only twice a month?? Thanks!

m 'n c
01-02-2008, 08:45 PM
I think I saw tricia say she was doing a processing/mailing this week today or tomorrow maybe??

Weluvdisny
01-02-2008, 11:36 PM
I was hoping there'd be a mailing soon too with our trip coming up like yours dawgsgirl. If it's in the next few days we should get them in time. :wizard:

3dog2kidmom
01-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Bumping... hoping Tricia will answer when she is doing this mailing. I just cashed out for another so have $100 coming that I hope to have in time for our trip in a couple of weeks :)

cglaura
01-03-2008, 11:03 PM
In this Tricia says she'll be doing them on Jan. 2nd (she posted this on Jan. 1st).

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=5772

HTH!

DooDahDay
01-04-2008, 12:25 PM
I didn't realize that Disney GC's are only processed twice a month. Is this true? Is it too late to cash out now for this mailing?

m 'n c
01-04-2008, 12:37 PM
I didn't realize that Disney GC's are only processed twice a month. Is this true? Is it too late to cash out now for this mailing?

Disney GCs are usually bundled together and processed every 10-12 days so it could be more than once a month. It would be too late for this mailing since Tricia actually did it 2 days ago after the long holiday break that SR took. I would go ahead and put in a cash out for the next mailing which should be coming up soon.

DooDahDay
01-04-2008, 12:46 PM
I see. Thanks for the info!

SunshineGirl
01-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Okay. It took me awhile to process all of them, but everything that was cashed out for by today has now been mailed (Disney Cards and Disney Dollars). Things cashed out before today went out early this morning and things cashed out today went out with the afternoon mail. I'd think that everyone should have them by next Friday (the 11th).

saffymom
01-04-2008, 04:35 PM
That means I'll have them in plenty of time for my trip on the 23rd! Thanks Tricia!!:)

3dog2kidmom
01-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Okay. It took me awhile to process all of them, but everything that was cashed out for by today has now been mailed (Disney Cards and Disney Dollars). Things cashed out before today went out early this morning and things cashed out today went out with the afternoon mail. I'd think that everyone should have them by next Friday (the 11th).

:heart: thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! :heart:

SunshineGirl
01-04-2008, 09:30 PM
:heart: thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! :heart:

Goodness! You are welcome. LOL!

dawgsgirl
01-04-2008, 10:24 PM
I'll just say thanks! :sunshine2: Our trip is coming up on 1-26 and the extra money will certainly come in handy. I would still be interested in knowing if there is some rhyme or reason to when the gift cards are mailed out. I usually do the big Disney cash out, so I think that confused me. It really does not take much! Also, way back last year, before there were so many members, I think the Gift cards just got mailed out whenever they were ordered. Things have changed, I know, and I'm just curious. Anyway, the extra Sunshine money will pay for our tickets to the Pirates and Princess Party!

3dog2kidmom
01-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Anyway, the extra Sunshine money will pay for our tickets to the Pirates and Princess Party!

We're going to the P&P Party on 1/21! My Disney Visa rewards paid for our tix, but SR paid for plenty more :sunshine2:

Weluvdisny
01-13-2008, 12:30 AM
Did everyone get their Disney gift cards? I haven't received my card yet from my Jan. 2 cashout. I'm sure I'll get it in the next few days. I'm just being a Nervous Nelly cuz our trip is just 2 weeks away!
:cooldance: :cooldance:

zgirl
01-13-2008, 12:52 PM
I got mine a few days ago, but I live pretty close to Tricia. Hopefully yours get there soon! I had a little scare with mine - the side of the envelope was ripped open. I thought for sure they were gone, but luckily they were there.

Weluvdisny
01-16-2008, 06:06 PM
I got my Disney gift card today! Phew! Just in time! :cooldance:

BTW, Tricia, I received too much $$. I cashed out for $25 and received $75! What do you need me to do?

SunshineGirl
01-16-2008, 06:12 PM
I got my Disney gift card today! Phew! Just in time! :cooldance:

BTW, Tricia, I received too much $$. I cashed out for $25 and received $75! What do you need me to do?

That's odd. I show a cashout from Chrismas Eve for $50 and one for more recently for $25. Are you sure you didn't cash out for a total of $75?

Weluvdisny
01-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Now that you say that, I don't recall getting my cards from then (Christmas Eve). I'm glad someone's keeping track!

Thanks for all the great service Tricia, and I will proudly wear my SR button and carry my SR bag at Disney next week!!

m4travels
01-16-2008, 07:23 PM

Send any extra cards to Dude!

Weluvdisny
01-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Sorry Dude, I'm not sharing!:rotfl:

tronohousegirl1998@gmail.
01-29-2008, 01:52 PM
I cashed out on Jan 7th for a Disney GC. I know I probably missed the January 4th mailing but have there been any mailings since then? Or will my cashout go out with the upcoming "Big Disney" cashout.:confused:

We are leaving on Jan 8th and I choose not to wait for the hinted "end of January" cashout b/c I was afraid that I wouldn't get it in time.

Thanks

SunshineGirl
01-29-2008, 02:14 PM
I cashed out on Jan 7th for a Disney GC. I know I probably missed the January 4th mailing but have there been any mailings since then? Or will my cashout go out with the upcoming "Big Disney" cashout.:confused:

We are leaving on Jan 8th and I choose not to wait for the hinted "end of January" cashout b/c I was afraid that I wouldn't get it in time.

Thanks

I caught up with everything that was cashed out before I started the special cashout. So you should have it within the next 48 hours (or maybe even today) depending on where you live.

tronohousegirl1998@gmail.
01-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Great! Thanks.

losassok
02-13-2008, 02:47 PM
I cashed out for a Disney card on 2/1/08. Am leaving for WDW on Feb 28. Do you think I will receive it before the trip?

Thanks,
Kris

Alice28
02-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Is there still a hold on mailing out the cards from the whole Greenfield debacle? I didn't realize that cashing out wasn't a good idea on the 4th, and I cashed out for a $25 card- just wondering! Thanks!

LuvMyBoys
02-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Is there still a hold on mailing out the cards from the whole Greenfield debacle? I didn't realize that cashing out wasn't a good idea on the 4th, and I cashed out for a $25 card- just wondering! Thanks!

I'd like to know this too. I have a surprise trip coming up soon and I want to cash out for a Disney card but I don't know if they are currently being processed and mailed or still on hold?? :confused:

missangie
02-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Tricia should be checking in. I'll save this question for her as I'm not sure if she is still holding any cash outs or not since resolution of the survey issue.

askomsky
02-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Tricia should be checking in. I'll save this question for her as I'm not sure if she is still holding any cash outs or not since resolution of the survey issue.

Obviously I'm not Tricia, but I asked Cindy this early last week or end of the week before about the new gc's bc I wanted to cashout for an Outback, but wasn't sure if the "cashing out" ban was lifted. Cindy said it was and to go ahead. I received my Outback GC yesterday., Not sure if this holds true for Disney or not though.

HTH!
April

SunshineGirl
02-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Cindy and I got all of the cashouts caught up before we left. So everything that was cashed out before about the 18th was sent before we left for Vegas. :)

LuvMyBoys
02-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Cindy and I got all of the cashouts caught up before we left. So everything that was cashed out before about the 18th was sent before we left for Vegas. :)

Thanks for letting us know. It totally slipped my mind that you and Cindy were off to Vegas :blush:

Is there a chance you could email me my code for the gift card when you return home? :sorry: I just cashed out today but I would love to have the code before I leave on 3/1.

If not, no big deal. Enjoy your trip!! :cheers:

Alice28
02-21-2008, 06:44 PM

Oh boy! Should come maybe tomorrow then, I hope! :sunshine:

dizneemom
02-22-2008, 10:28 PM
I got my Disney gift card today! :cooldance:

That makes it a total of over $500 to put towards the payment later this month on the trip for my daughter! Thanks SR!

Alice28
02-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Oh boy! Should come maybe tomorrow then, I hope! :sunshine:

Yay, mine came on Friday! :love: Thanks SR!

mommommouse
02-27-2008, 10:29 AM
mine came too. Time to make some more.:rotfl:

Anna
03-03-2008, 07:31 PM
So, the next mailing should be in a week or so? I cashed out for a total of $75 over about a week period or so. I cashed out for 3 - $25 Disney gift Cards on 2/20, 2/27, and 2/29. We leave on March 13th and am hoping they arrive before then. :angel: