PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Snow White's Scary Adventure

LuvMyBoys
01-24-2011, 11:03 AM
According to news out of Florida, the new plans for the Fantasyland expansion have Snow White's Scary Adventure being taken out and a new indoor roller coaster being added that features Snow White and the 7 Dwarves

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/19/2022899/disney-unveils-new-fantasyland.html

Looks like there will be quite a few changes in Fantasyland!

lkat
01-24-2011, 11:26 AM
I just heard about this a couple of days ago! Can't say I'm really sorry...I remember being unenthused about that ride the one time we went when I was little and I just went on it again last year and it was still just a blah ride. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new ride will be like! :) I didn't know they were thinking of a roller coaster type to replace it...sounds interesting!

SunshineGirl
01-24-2011, 11:26 AM
That makes me so sad! My girls STILL love to ride that, even though it is one of the "kiddie" rides.

iluvamystery89
01-24-2011, 11:42 AM
it makes me sad, and i wish i could get back to wdw one more time before it closes, but i'm excited to get another coaster.

spring
01-24-2011, 06:18 PM
Honestly, this is one of the attractions I almost always skipped due to lack of enthusiasm by my kids when they were little and, now, my grandchildren. I'm all about the new ride. Sounds intriguing.

ShanPooh
01-25-2011, 01:48 AM
So they are going to have a Snow White mine ride and a Goofy roller coaster?!? Well, at least it will be an indoor coaster. Hopefully they will keep it very much a family ride so Mommy can ride it :sick: