PDA

View Full Version : HSM on ice

Hedy
01-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Has anyone been to HSM on ice yet? I'm taking the boys next month-didn't know if anyone had seen the prices of souvineers? I'm guessing they'll be higher than the ones at 100 years of magic, but I don't know. Do they have snowcones in the cups?

mommytotwo
01-03-2008, 11:02 PM
I would love to take my daughter to see that. Have a great time.

ligrumpygirl
01-03-2008, 11:10 PM
My sister brought my DD in November. I will check with her about prices. I don't think they were higher than other Disney shows but I will check.

bs4free
01-04-2008, 12:12 AM
I am not sure about HSM on ice but i just went to Disneys Princesses on Ice tonight And the cost of goodies, Snowcone in cup (micky or princess) $10 Lemmonaid in special cup $8.00 Popcorn $4.00 box $8.00 Bucket CD $25 Coloring book $5.00 Program w/rose $15 Cottoncandy with crown/ears $10.00 Plushes $12 small $24 large and i am sure i am leaving some things off! Ok mickey icecream or candy apply or lollipop were each $4.00... again i know thats not all but a good idea i would hope!

zoodoyle
01-04-2008, 09:23 AM
I am not sure about HSM on ice but i just went to Disneys Princesses on Ice tonight And the cost of goodies, Snowcone in cup (micky or princess) $10 Lemmonaid in special cup $8.00 Popcorn $4.00 box $8.00 Bucket CD $25 Coloring book $5.00 Program w/rose $15 Cottoncandy with crown/ears $10.00 Plushes $12 small $24 large and i am sure i am leaving some things off! Ok mickey icecream or candy apply or lollipop were each $4.00... again i know thats not all but a good idea i would hope!

LOL!!!! We were there too :sunshine: We had a great time!!!

Hedy
01-04-2008, 09:57 AM

Thanks! :sunshine2: :sunshine2: Did the little sibs like it?

bs4free
01-04-2008, 04:04 PM
LOL!!!! We were there too :sunshine: We had a great time!!!
Boy I wish i knew that i could have said hello! a little informal sunshine meet at Disney event would have been so neat!

Thanks! :sunshine2: :sunshine2: Did the little sibs like it?

Well my lil sis is 11 going on 18 if you know what i mean so even though she won, she just thought it was ok but too little kidsy, she would have loved it if stitch was in the show on the other hand. and my lil bro hes 13 so as long as he had tons of goodies to eat he was happy and just liked the show, on the other hand I loved the show and shot about 3gb of photos! I would have loved the show if Chip and Dale showed up, but i still thought it was great! The Disney Princess on ice did a great job at telling the story of 7 princesses and had a visit from some special guest from a very special kingdom Mickey and Minnie! and well goofy showed up too! I am so glad that we went! and yes the prices for the goodies were HIGH, i just compared them to the prices for similar items at Disney world and the prices were right on the mark!

MrsWonka
01-04-2008, 04:33 PM
I took my DD11 to see it in November. We went with some friends with boys and girls ranging from 7 to 11. The kids all loved it. We got nosebleed tickets, but they still had a great time. The prices were comperable to any Disney on Ice event. It covered both HSM 1 and 2 and had most the songs. Very good.

Hedy
01-04-2008, 05:02 PM
I took my DD11 to see it in November. We went with some friends with boys and girls ranging from 7 to 11. The kids all loved it. We got nosebleed tickets, but they still had a great time. The prices were comperable to any Disney on Ice event. It covered both HSM 1 and 2 and had most the songs. Very good.
Thanks! The boys will be 12 an 8, and they're looking forward to it! (Plus my mom's going)/

Boy I wish i knew that i could have said hello! a little informal sunshine meet at Disney event would have been so neat!

Well my lil sis is 11 going on 18 if you know what i mean so even though she won, she just thought it was ok but too little kidsy, she would have loved it if stitch was in the show on the other hand. and my lil bro hes 13 so as long as he had tons of goodies to eat he was happy and just liked the show, on the other hand I loved the show and shot about 3gb of photos! I would have loved the show if Chip and Dale showed up, but i still thought it was great! The Disney Princess on ice did a great job at telling the story of 7 princesses and had a visit from some special guest from a very special kingdom Mickey and Minnie! and well goofy showed up too! I am so glad that we went! and yes the prices for the goodies were HIGH, i just compared them to the prices for similar items at Disney world and the prices were right on the mark!

Gotcha! thanks!

MrsWonka
01-04-2008, 06:32 PM
I have to say that all the adults in our group (4 women, 1 man and 1 17 year old boy) enjoyed it as well. It was pretty good, especially if you have seen the movies.

Hedy
02-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Saw it today-I was really impressed by it (it was also my first time in the TD Banknorth Garden, which I liked). The boys and my mom had a good time as well. I wasn't too shocked at the prices-ElderNephew got light-up glasses that were $15, his brother got a $10 pair of opera glasses, and we all got $15 snowcones in light-up cups. The only real rip-off, I thought, was the program-$20. It sung, but who wants a singing program? :confused: :confused:

But I do recommend HSM on Ice highly.

luvdisney00
02-17-2008, 02:06 PM
We saw it in Nov. and I thought it was a great show too. DD12, DD10 & DD4 loved it, but DD10 was mad at me because I REFUSED to pay $15 for a snow cone in a light up cup. I would have had to buy one for all 3, and the thought of paying $45.00 for snow cones killed me!