PDA

View Full Version : When do surveys post?

zoodoyle
06-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Is there a certain time that surveys post every day? I'm not trying to bug (:p ) but I'm curious to see if one I did yesterday went thru. If I know that yesterday's have already posted, and I didn't get credit, then I'll try one now instead of waiting until the 24 hour mark for yesterdays. Does that make ANY sense???!! Amazing how much time I spend trying to manage every penny and every moment for SR :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 12:27 PM
It depends on the day. :) How's that for honesty? I just got done catching up all of the Disney Dollar and Disney Gift card cashouts from last Thursday through this morning and took them to the post office. I'm going to thrown down some lunch real quick and then will get them posted ASAP. :)

zoodoyle
06-01-2007, 12:31 PM
No pressure!!!! Sorry if it came across that way! Just wondering if I should make a go at todays survey, or hold off to see if yesterday's credited! So I will go sit on my hands now and practice the art of patience :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Go take a peek now. I will cross my fingers for you!

zoodoyle
06-01-2007, 01:14 PM
You're the best Tricia - thanks so much!! Now I have to get my butt in gear to continue to get accepted for surveys daily!! Love the new incentives :love:

miraclemommy
06-01-2007, 01:47 PM
So have you posted all the credits for yesterday's surveys now? I haven't gotten credit yet. If you have I will go ahead and do a survey now instead of waiting til late tonight since it was about 10:00 when I did mine last night.

Thanks,
Jen

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Yes. Everything that came in dated May 31 has been posted. :(

miraclemommy
06-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks Tricia, I am going to go ahead and try to get one in for today then.

Jen