PDA

View Full Version : Have you swapped your pins?

kimntrent
01-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Have you gotten them yet? Whatcha get?

bbangel
01-07-2008, 07:28 PM
I had to get a proper envelope but they went in the mail today! Not sure how long they will take to get there though.

kimntrent
01-08-2008, 12:40 AM
I have my pins ready to go. Look out secret person you are gonna get some good pins.

Kim

Mom2aPrincess
01-08-2008, 03:42 PM
I've got mine ready to go too...I'll try to get to post office tomorrow.

Hedy
01-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Sent mine!

bbangel
01-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Just a warning that I checked with the post office for an estimate of delivery and they said 4 weeks! Something about delays at customs.:computer: So if you don't get a package soon you were probably my person, don't panic, it's coming! :sunshine2:

zoodoyle
01-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Mine went out today :sunshine:

Hedy
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
USPS says mine should be received by my person.

ligrumpygirl
01-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Mine will go out tomorrow...as long as it doesn't snow a lot!

MdCaterer
01-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Mine have been sent. They should arrive tomorrow. I really hope that my swap buddy enjoys them. :)

bs4free
01-14-2008, 08:58 PM
Pins are packed and ready for the morning mail! WOOT! i hope my draw loves the pins!

kimntrent
01-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Everyone pins need to be out today. If for some reason you haven't gotten yours out let me know so that I can let the other person know.

Kim

bs4free
01-15-2008, 01:47 PM
BUMPING! Today is Pin Swap DAY!

Sahmy
01-16-2008, 10:40 AM
Mine went out yesterday. I hope my draw likes them. :sunshine:

Mom2aPrincess
01-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Mine went out yesterday afternoon too....it's so sad, I've had them ready to go forever it seems, but I have had meetings or parent conferences every day here lately....End of the semester always gets so crazy!!

bs4free
01-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Well it looks like for the most part we all waited untill the last day to send the pins... I guess thats a good think we should all be getting our pins then around the same day or so!

I cant wait to see what comes in the mail...

mseg16222
01-16-2008, 02:38 PM
My pins were mailed out Monday afternnon. How slow was that....especially since I got mine cool pins about 1 week ago. I guess there are a few people on the ball

kimntrent
01-17-2008, 11:46 PM
Everyone got their pins off right. I sure hope so. I am excited to hear about what everyone got and possibly start another pin sign up for say like April. How does that sound ya'll?

Kim

bs4free
01-17-2008, 11:49 PM
I too can not wait to see what i got, and what other got, and April sounds Great!

zoodoyle
01-18-2008, 03:02 PM
I got my pins today! And they are sooooooo perfect!!!!!!!!! I can't even describe how huge a smile I had on my face when I opened them!!!!! :D !!!!! I got 2 muppet pins (muppets/Jim Henson are my fav). One is Gonzo, who I love! And the other, I've never seen before, is the most perfect pin EVER for me - it's a pin from Muppet Vision 3D, which is my favorite attraction at WDW!!! So perfect, truly. Thank you soooo much pin trade buddy- you really made my day, week, month....:love: :love:

MdCaterer
01-18-2008, 11:06 PM
Awesome!!! I am glad that you liked them. I was hoping that the Muppet pins would make you happy!!!!!

I wanted to send out a BIG THANK YOU to bs4Free. My pins arrived today and they are great!! You managed to send me 2 that I do not have and they are very cool pins. Thank you Bryan:hugs: :cooldance:

bs4free
01-18-2008, 11:12 PM
Thanks, I am glad you like them, I am sorry i did not have more of your favs, The one was from the new mystery pin machines in WDW they only just put them in Sep. It was fun winning the pins and you never know what you will get!

I am so Glad you like them and did not have them! :woohoo: all my stressing and going over and over my pin books was worth it then!

bs4free
01-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Thank you kimntrent, For the lovely tin (i did not have that tin) and the pins WOW great! I love the special tink one, and that was a great cast exclusive chip and dale i love them Thank you so very much! I was scratching my head when i got the mail and it said ebay LOL like what did i order and why did i not get SR credit for it, then it hit me the pin swap and WOOT :woohoo: thank you so very much! I can not wait to join up and do the swap again!

kimntrent
01-21-2008, 01:42 PM
I got the coolest ice cream pins from my secret pin trader with chip and dale on them. I have one huge problem. My god daughters started this collection and I think they may sucker me into giving them to them. Oh well they will go to a good home if they do and I can enjoy them while I get to.

Bryan I am glad you liked your pins. The tink one is super special as you can only get them for doing good deeds in the park for Year of a Million Dreams. I have an entire set. My god daughter got like 10 of them when she was there. It was pretty cute. Everyone in my family got one from her because of it. 10 sets of 2 that is.

So did everyone get their pins or who is waiting?

Sorry I haven't been on much, I have been really involved in this charity auction stuff on ebay for those people killed by the drunk driver in Ohio. Now that that is winding down I promise to be on more.

Kim

bbangel
01-21-2008, 01:52 PM
I haven't got mine and I would expect my person hasn't got their's yet either. Stupid border!

ligrumpygirl
01-21-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm still waiting but there is no mail today. Not sure if my person got their pins. I am actually not sure of my person's screenname on here!!

ligrumpygirl
01-22-2008, 06:17 PM
I got my pins today!! Thank you Megan!!!!!! I love them both...now to keep them out of DD6's hands!

bbangel
01-22-2008, 07:42 PM
I got my pins today!! Thank you Megan!!!!!! I love them both...now to keep them out of DD6's hands!

Glad you got them. And in way less time than the post office said you would!

Sahmy
01-23-2008, 12:21 AM
I'm still waiting but there is no mail today. Not sure if my person got their pins. I am actually not sure of my person's screenname on here!!

I got them! Thank you, they are great! Love Lilo and Stitch! :)

Sahmy
01-23-2008, 12:23 AM
I got the coolest ice cream pins from my secret pin trader with chip and dale on them. I have one huge problem. My god daughters started this collection and I think they may sucker me into giving them to them. Oh well they will go to a good home if they do and I can enjoy them while I get to.

Bryan I am glad you liked your pins. The tink one is super special as you can only get them for doing good deeds in the park for Year of a Million Dreams. I have an entire set. My god daughter got like 10 of them when she was there. It was pretty cute. Everyone in my family got one from her because of it. 10 sets of 2 that is.

So did everyone get their pins or who is waiting?

Sorry I haven't been on much, I have been really involved in this charity auction stuff on ebay for those people killed by the drunk driver in Ohio. Now that that is winding down I promise to be on more.

Kim

Kim,

I'm glad you like them. DD10 helped pick them out and she picked the surfing one because it came from Disneyland Paris. She thought that was cool. :)

MdCaterer
01-23-2008, 01:41 PM
Now I am ready for the next swap!!!

Mom2aPrincess
01-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Just wanted to say I did receive my pins..I've just not been online much at all lately.

My DD7 saw my Tink pin that I received and has her eye on it! I'm going to have to watch close or it will be hers.Thanks so much for mine! I'm trying to be greedy and keep it. :rotfl:

The villian one is AWESOME! I didn't have it and can't wait to have time to research and see if it's part of a set that I can start looking for next time we go.

ligrumpygirl
01-25-2008, 07:50 PM
I got them! Thank you, they are great! Love Lilo and Stitch! :)

Ohhh just noticed this! Glad you like them!

bbangel
02-06-2008, 12:45 PM
I still haven't received my pins :( I'm hoping they come soon as I could use a good mail day.

kimntrent
02-06-2008, 01:10 PM
I just sent an email out about this. I am so sorry you haven't gotten them.

Kim

:hugs:

bbangel
02-06-2008, 02:18 PM
I just sent an email out about this. I am so sorry you haven't gotten them.

Kim

:hugs:

I'm hoping it is just a delay at the border.

bbangel
02-12-2008, 02:10 PM
I got my package - thanks Kimberly!

one note - it looks like only one pin - Silly Symphony. Does it come apart to make two or something? Either way I love it!

Mom2aPrincess
02-12-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm so glad you got it, but no...there were 2 pins...I would have to really stretch to remember what the other one was....I'm thinking maybe a Minnie Mouse? I think it was a loose one so check in the packaging real closely. :confused:

bbangel
02-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Nope, definately only one pin. Checked and there are no holes in the package. Checked the area where I opened it and nothing on the floor. I'm stumped :confused:

Mom2aPrincess
02-12-2008, 02:57 PM
I am too. I know I had two sitting out (I'm almost positive I can picture the Minnie Mouse one that I THOUGHT I sent), and I've not come across a loose pin laying around my house either. :confused: That is soooo odd. I will go back through our stock and send you another one the next time I head to the post office though.....

bbangel
02-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks! I'm just really glad the package made it. I was worried it had gotten lost enroute.