PDA

View Full Version : Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

PSL1013
05-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Please forgive me for taking over your first post in this thread.

Hey guys-> Please do not pm Tricia or Cindy to request sites. Please put all requests in the sticky thread and they will respond as they add them. Their pm boxes are overflowing right now.

Thanks!

Back to the originally written post.

LLBean, QVC, JCPenney, Coldwater Creek, Alamo car rental, Delta Airlines. :love:

The Cheshire Cat
05-02-2007, 05:46 PM
blue turtle kids
cwd kids

wilsonfamily4
05-02-2007, 06:05 PM
LLBean----before Fathers Day. :) I really need to get my hubby a few shirts from there but keep hoping it will show up here at SR!!

Gymboree would be nice but I am sure that will never happen.

Alice28
05-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Gymboree, Bath and Body Works, Basin...ones that I am fairly certain don't participate in reward programs, darnit!

Southwest Airlines

speechteachri
05-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Musician's friend

sunmagic
05-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Ditto on JCPenney. Hardly anyone offers that one.

Joni
05-03-2007, 08:31 AM
Would love to see American Girl since all 3 of my kids are hooked! :)

andrea2289
05-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Delias and Bath and Body Works!!

TXMouseChaser
05-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret

January
05-03-2007, 07:04 PM
American Girl, Nordstrom, Penney's....

I do like the selection that SR offers though.:)

Anna
05-04-2007, 03:01 AM
LLBean, QVC, JCPenney, Coldwater Creek, Alamo car rental, Delta Airlines. :love:

Ditto for me!

luvdisney00
05-04-2007, 06:25 AM
abercrombie and limited too!

Magical JenK
05-04-2007, 12:36 PM
National Car Rental
Northwest Airlines
QVC

Although I'm sure if any of these were possible they'd already be on there?? :( Wishful thinking on my behalf!!

Mom_of_2_Bichons
05-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Barnes and Nobles - we spend a fortune there! Also, Amazon (but I'm pretty sure they don't participate)

mrsheppo
05-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Yankee Candle
Sportman's Guide - my DH's favorite online store

lilianddomsmom
05-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret

i second this one.

lilianddomsmom
05-05-2007, 10:00 PM
i'd also like to see Yankee Candle

3dog2kidmom
05-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Has anyone said PB Kids? I just got invited to a baby shower and this is where she's registered. I would love to get rewards for ordering her gift online :)

Soccer Princess
05-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Basin, Lush, Southwest Airlines, Bath and Body Works, L.L. Bean

Sahmy
05-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Basin, L.L. Bean, PBTeen

speechteachri
05-08-2007, 12:54 PM
WalMart was just added with a payback on a **cough,cough, choke choke** different, but definately non-favored site. I'd love to have it added for cashback on SR!!

I'd much prefer to be able to do all my online shopping here!!!!:)

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 01:03 PM
WalMart was just added with a payback on a **cough,cough, choke choke** different, but definately non-favored site. I'd love to have it added for cashback on SR!!

I'd much prefer to be able to do all my online shopping here!!!!:)

Unless it is M*******, the site that added them is probably in violation of Walmart's terms and conditions. I say M******* because they are so big that they can sometimes make exclusive deals with big companies.

We used to pay back on Walmart. But I was notified that Walmart prohibits any rebates on rewards sites because it undercuts their "lowest price" advertising. So we had to pull back the rewards or risk being cut from the program altogether.

I'm really surprised that someone else has them in light of that. They may just be flying under the radar and not getting caught.

wilsonfamily4
05-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Unless it is M*******, the site that added them is probably in violation of Walmart's terms and conditions. I say M******* because they are so big that they can sometimes make exclusive deals with big companies.

We used to pay back on Walmart. But I was notified that Walmart prohibits any rebates on rewards sites because it undercuts their "lowest price" advertising. So we had to pull back the rewards or risk being cut from the program altogether.

I'm really surprised that someone else has them in light of that. They may just be flying under the radar and not getting caught.

I think she was referring to M******* as the email went out today from them.

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 01:29 PM

Ahh....then that only sort of surprises me. It is a pretty big "win" for them because Walmart won't let any of us little guys give rewards back. The upside is that Walmart may be using it to test their Return on Investment with allowing rewards sites. If it goes well, they may open up to all of us. I'll be anxious to see what happens over the next couple of months.

mom2dea
05-08-2007, 01:58 PM
I know I know But I would love some home improvment stores up there or even cash outs for gift cards for places like home depot , lowels , ace hardware and place of that nature . With just buying a home these could really help me add up the points quick on SR .

sarah

m 'n c
05-08-2007, 03:17 PM
I second Nordstroms. I shop there about once a month and would love to help SR out.

And yeah I've noticed walmart on another RP that I do and just assumed that maybe it was something new with walmart and yall hadn't gotten around to it yet but it sounds like that site might be flying under the radar (and its not m*******). I wonder how often people get paid to shop through the link though. Maybe its not even valid...

wilsonfamily4
05-08-2007, 03:41 PM
I second Nordstroms. I shop there about once a month and would love to help SR out.

And yeah I've noticed walmart on another RP that I do and just assumed that maybe it was something new with walmart and yall hadn't gotten around to it yet but it sounds like that site might be flying under the radar (and its not m*******). I wonder how often people get paid to shop through the link though. Maybe its not even valid...

hmm. . . now you have me wondering. (ok found it.) I don't really shop online for walmart so it doesn't really matter to me.
I also only shop through SR!!!:sunshine: Helps me not have to figure out where I shopped for each purchase. I love tricia's customer service so she earned my business.

Would like to have LLBEAN. But I have mentioned that before. I am about to make my fathers day purchase there and am putting it off as long as possible hoping.

speechteachri
05-08-2007, 07:05 PM

It was M*******. It would be great if some of the "littler" but more fun sites would be able to work with WalMart eventually. We'll see.

mollyeilis
05-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Ahh....then that only sort of surprises me. It is a pretty big "win" for them because Walmart won't let any of us little guys give rewards back. The upside is that Walmart may be using it to test their Return on Investment with allowing rewards sites. If it goes well, they may open up to all of us. I'll be anxious to see what happens over the next couple of months.

So...then....it's a good idea to partake in that, to make them see the benefit? :sunshine2:

I would love to see uhaul.com under your wing, but only if it's immediately! :) :sunshine:

Hannahsmom
05-11-2007, 05:27 PM
I would like to see Bed, Bath and Beyond for an addition to shopping. I also have some *dream* offers I would like to see, like Martha Stewart Living and Yoga Booty Ballet.........maybe someday.........:sunshine:

rhiannonwales
05-11-2007, 05:50 PM
I dont think they have an affiliate program but im always hoping that netgrocer will show up.Peapod doesnt deliver in my area, and i sometimes like to buy staples in bulk from netgrocer when they have specials.

3dog2kidmom
05-12-2007, 08:16 AM
JC Penney
Home Depot

SunshineGirl
05-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that I am not ignoring this thread. :) I go and check every single site that you list and apply for the ones with program. I just don't post every time because I don't want to interrupt your flow. But I do read them all and try to get as many as I can. :)

kimntrent
05-12-2007, 01:37 PM
I would love to see youcanmakethis.com. Which is a craft site.

Kim
________
Toyota Corona Exiv (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Corona_EXiV)

wilsonfamily4
05-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that I am not ignoring this thread. :) I go and check every single site that you list and apply for the ones with program. I just don't post every time because I don't want to interrupt your flow. But I do read them all and try to get as many as I can. :)

So funny. I was just thinking this morning "I wonder if Tricia checks this very often or if this is a waste of time." haha. you can read minds.

luvdisney00
05-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Tricia,

Is there any type of program for Custom Glam Girl? I have to place a relatively small order from them, but I may be placing a big one soon. It 's custom made tee shirts sweats etc..people might like their stuff. We order stuff for dance team all the time.
Thanks! I really appreciate all you do to make this site so personal and nice.
Dorothy

kimntrent
05-14-2007, 01:17 AM
soccer.com.
________
Penny stock pick (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

RayaniFoxmur
05-15-2007, 11:06 AM
I would LOVE to see iGigi added! It's my new favorite clothes shopping site!

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 04:15 PM
I would LOVE to see iGigi added! It's my new favorite clothes shopping site!

It looks like they have an affiliate program, but not the kind that works for rewards sites. Have you check out this place? http://www.kiyonna.com/

speechteachri
05-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Wow, I just took a look today at all the travel sites that have been added in the last little while!! Nice work Tricia!!

Wondered if Alamo car rental would be an option, since it is available within WDW and all, and you know what Disney nuts we all are!!:sunshine2:

PSL1013
05-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Tricia, Is there a possibility of adding a site called webvitamins.com? We spend hundreds of dollars a year ordering from here and it would be great to be able to get shopping credits through SR! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Tricia, Is there a possibility of adding a site called webvitamins.com? We spend hundreds of dollars a year ordering from here and it would be great to be able to get shopping credits through SR! :sunshine2:

I applied for their program. Hopefully they will let me in!

LuvMyBoys
05-16-2007, 02:35 PM
I would love to see Hertz added for rental cars, we usually rent from them. I would have loved to have shopped through SR for Airtran for our last trip, that was a hefty total! :)

PSL1013
05-16-2007, 04:08 PM
I applied for their program. Hopefully they will let me in!

Excellent!!!! I just got a large order delivered today, so hopefully you will be accepted in time for me to make our next purchase through SR! :clap: :thanks:

Hedy
05-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Jet Blue? Would that be possible?

tweety129s
05-18-2007, 12:25 PM
I'd love to see National/Alamo car rental. I believe they are the same company now.

PSL1013
05-18-2007, 01:20 PM
I'd love to see National/Alamo car rental. I believe they are the same company now.

Me too! We use Alamo exclusively at least twice per year! :love:

kimntrent
05-21-2007, 01:09 AM
I would love Alamo too.
________
Volcano vaporizer (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)

speechteachri
05-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Still waiting to see if there will be any info on Alamo.:)

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 03:40 PM

So far, it doesn't look like they allow rewards sites into their program.

speechteachri
05-22-2007, 07:48 PM

So far, it doesn't look like they allow rewards sites into their program.

Awww, shucks....even If you bat you eyebrows over the computer to them?:rotfl: :) ?????

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Awww, shucks....even If you bat you eyebrows over the computer to them?:rotfl: :) ?????

Believe me, I have no shame. I would not be above that. Why do you think I go to that big Affiliate Summit conference? :blush:

speechteachri
05-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Believe me, I have no shame. I would not be above that. Why do you think I go to that big Affiliate Summit conference? :blush:

:rotfl:
:rotfl:

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 12:30 PM
http://www.swancreekcandle.com/index.html

I love these candles. They have them at POR and they are so awesome. Any chance?
________
Synthetic weed (http://syntheticweed.org)

speechteachri
05-26-2007, 09:50 AM
I'd love to see Fossil!

vtgirlie
05-26-2007, 10:59 AM
MEDIFAST!!!

PSL1013
05-26-2007, 12:06 PM
I would like to see some sort of garden catalog where I could order a few garden bulbs in time for fall planting? :)

bethid
05-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Crate and Barrel
JC Penney

Hedy
05-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Steamship Authority? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I highly doubt they have an affiliate program.
Could you try for a discount ticket broker for WDW tickets?

Kittykat
05-29-2007, 11:11 AM
I would love to see The Golf Warehouse (tgw.com) added as well as Bath & Body Works.

PSL1013
06-12-2007, 09:01 AM
I would like to see flagsonline.com

mollyeilis
06-12-2007, 01:25 PM
www.preschoolians.com ?

disneywalking
06-12-2007, 04:46 PM
runningwarehouse.com or any other running type store. I can get shoes @ shoebuy but would love a place with capris, fuel belts, etc.

sweetiee
06-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Gymboree, Bath and Body Works, Basin...ones that I am fairly certain don't participate in reward programs, darnit!

Southwest Airlines

Yes, I would love to see Gymboree added.
How soon after buying do we usually see a credit?

dreamtrip
06-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Hanna Anderson would be great.

kimntrent
06-13-2007, 09:59 PM
I saw one on m******* today I would like to look into but I wanna look into it through here. Netdetective.

Kim
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

kimntrent
06-14-2007, 12:35 PM
We need some ribbon sites too. I buy so much of it and I would love something back from it. =)
________
LovelyWendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

pattip03
06-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Any chance of getting Tripres.com?
I get the best deals for Vegas at this site. :sun:

kimntrent
06-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Oh and the company store. I love some of their stuff.
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

kimntrent
06-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Sorry i know I am filling you up. I am working online today.

What about photobucket
and uniquephotobabycards

I love my photobucket but maybe someone else would like it.

Kim
________
HOMEMADE DIGITAL VAPORIZER (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

kimntrent
06-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Can you do a drugstore that sells folgard as well. They are folic acid vitamin b suppliments and I found them online at walgreens but Kaiser charges you an arm and leg.
________
OREGON MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://oregon.dispensaries.org/)

JillyFish
06-16-2007, 07:18 PM
I would like to make a purchase from flowbee.com . Any chance they can be added to SR shopping?

LuvMyBoys
06-18-2007, 10:57 AM
I would love to see juststrings.com

I have to buy my husband new guitar strings all the time and would love to see something back! :)

faithhope
06-18-2007, 11:20 AM
vitamin shoppe

kimntrent
06-19-2007, 01:49 PM
You know Cafepress is a good one. I love some of their stuff.
________
Vaporizer Review (http://vaporizers.tv/)

Alice28
06-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Cookies by Design

I just got an email from them with a good discount code; I'm considering ordering some for my son, but it would be awesome to get an SR kick back on top of that!

minigirl
06-22-2007, 12:13 PM
i second the golf warehouse and youcan makethis.com. Maybe joann's or Hancock's. With Rag Shop closing and Wal-Mart removing fabric from the stores and many of the Hancock's closing as well, many people will have to resort to buying fabric online.

SunshineGirl
06-22-2007, 12:16 PM
We have Joann's and I am adding The Golf Warehouse as we speak. :)

mrs.knip
06-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Is there anyway either Crate & Barrel or Williams-Sonoma could be added. I have to buy a gift off a wedding registry. :blush:

SunshineGirl
06-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Is there anyway either Crate & Barrel or Williams-Sonoma could be added. I have to buy a gift off a wedding registry. :blush:

So far, we can't get either one. But we keep checking!

speechteachri
06-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Tricia...I can't remember, were you ever able to check on Musician's Friend? The post up above about guitar strings made me think of it!

minigirl
06-22-2007, 02:13 PM
We have Joann's and I am adding The Golf Warehouse as we speak. :)

Cool!! Thanks

Kycha
06-22-2007, 03:41 PM
i second the golf warehouse and youcan makethis.com. Maybe joann's or Hancock's. With Rag Shop closing and Wal-Mart removing fabric from the stores and many of the Hancock's closing as well, many people will have to resort to buying fabric online.

Wait! What? The Rag Shop is closing!!! I hadn't heard. Bummer. Do you know when that is supposed to happen? Hopefully I can get some going out of business stuff.

minigirl
06-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Wait! What? The Rag Shop is closing!!! I hadn't heard. Bummer. Do you know when that is supposed to happen? Hopefully I can get some going out of business stuff.

Apparently, it just depends on how long it takes to get rid of their inventory, so each store will be different. My store had everything at least 20% off, but I've heard that others are at 30 -50% already. I couldn't believe that I walked out af there empty-handed, but I really didn't see any great deals in my local store. Check out their website. I'm sure it hs more info than I do. :rotfl:

mollyeilis
06-24-2007, 12:18 PM
Does Famous Footwear's online store have a program that you could sign up for?

SoonerGirl
06-24-2007, 07:53 PM
I would love to see some wedding related sites added - like www.weddingsolutions.com and www.labelsbythesheet.com.

mollyeilis
06-24-2007, 08:12 PM
I would love to see some wedding related sites added - like www.weddingsolutions.com and www.labelsbythesheet.com.

Good idea! Unless we have a vow renewal, I'm done with the wedding planning sites, but two I used and loved, and would have wanted to be on SR, were http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com and http://www.myownlabels.com (AKA myweddinglabels.com).

editing...soonergirl, wow, weddingsolutions has grown since i was planning, very cool! i had TWO journals from them/alex lluch, b/c i just couldn't decide which was prettier. and 40 weeks after the wedding, i bought an adorable baby journal also published by them!:p

SoonerGirl
06-24-2007, 08:51 PM
I have a serious weak spot for planners of any sort (my fiance has to keep me away from office supply stores already) and I have a ridiculously large number of wedding planners!

mollyeilis
06-24-2007, 09:41 PM
You must be my long lost sister. :) I got the State Farm "working woman's planner" (ugly but free at the time, 2001), the pink WS planner with the bride kissing the little girl (cried thinking of my half-sister forgetting she was 11, not itsy bitsy), the yellow WS planner because I thought the pix were more sophisticated and less 90s-ish, and, um, more. All half-filled out......

I have an urge to buy more. You know, the perfect one that I can put EVERYTHING in, finally*. :rotfl:

Just so we're not going totally OT, Tricia, my hubster has requested you look into http://lancasterarchery.com so that someday he can buy his bow and follow his dreams of being an Olympic archer. And help out with the Disney fund in doing so. :)

*coming up on 4th anniversary, but there's something about insta-pregnancy and getting larger that keeps one from focusing on the pictures of her in a tight, skinny wedding dress. :)

Candi
06-25-2007, 12:28 AM
What about TicketsWest? I am going to buy Daughtry tickets and was wanting to see if I could do it through here.

Trisha818
06-25-2007, 09:56 AM
I know Undercovertourist.com used to be on the shopping list, but I'd like to see it or another discount broker added. I get our Disney tickets online! :sunshine:

jnorth1007
06-25-2007, 10:17 AM
There is a thread where Tricia mentions a new broker that she has made a deal with that will pay rewards for Disney tickets. I am not sure that they sell any other kinds of tickets.

Trisha818
06-25-2007, 10:30 AM
There is a thread where Tricia mentions a new broker that she has made a deal with that will pay rewards for Disney tickets. I am not sure that they sell any other kinds of tickets.

Thanks so much for this info! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
06-25-2007, 10:51 AM
I just added DWTickets and I think that you all will really like them. I have been comparing their prices to the other discount brokers and they have some of the best prices that I have seen.

The reporting is going to be a little weird at first because we are forming a direct relationship with them and not using any outside reporting agencies like we normally do. But you can go ahead and start making purchases through the link and we will work on getting everything credited as we see purchases start to come in. :)

SunshineGirl
06-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Does Famous Footwear's online store have a program that you could sign up for?

Just added this one as well. Busy morning!

Candi
06-25-2007, 11:56 AM
What about JCPenney?

luvdisney00
06-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Tricia,
Does Dermablend have an affliate program? I love their leg and body cover (covers those ugly blue veins on the back of my legs) it stays on in the water too!

http://www.dermablend.com/index.aspx?cm_mmc=Google-_-Trademark_Brand-_-Broad-_-Dermablend

Just thought I'd ask before I ordered. Drugstore.com has some of their products, but not this one.

dreamer13079
06-25-2007, 04:46 PM
I know they've both been mentioned before but I would love it if Victoria's Secret and JCPenney were added. :)

mollyeilis
06-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Just added this one as well. Busy morning!

excellent. :)

Kittykat
06-29-2007, 04:22 PM
*happy dance* :cooldance:

I see The Golf Warehouse! Thanks!!

chrissylou2
07-01-2007, 11:16 AM
I dont know if this a possibility but we order our pizza online from places like Papa Johns, Pizza hut, and Dominoes. Dont know if this could be considered a shopping credit but i know we order pizza alot LOL.

Thanks
Chrissy

sunshinecindy
07-01-2007, 11:55 AM
I dont know if this a possibility but we order our pizza online from places like Papa Johns, Pizza hut, and Dominoes. Dont know if this could be considered a shopping credit but i know we order pizza alot LOL.

Thanks
Chrissy

Would you be interested in Gift cards from any of those places.

faithhope
07-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Does Papa Johns have gift cards??? I'd love papa johns gift cards...
pizza without budget guilt.

m 'n c
07-01-2007, 12:18 PM

Thanks
Chrissy

I know this doesn't help much but in some of those club offers (Amazing Clubs, Clubs of the month) they have a pizza club. You might could check into that.

chrissylou2
07-01-2007, 08:10 PM
If I wasnt so obsessed with keeping my rewards for Disney, I would get some Papa Johns Gift Cards LOL!! Thanks for the suggestions!!!

Chrissy

Hedy
07-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Lush
My Lip Stuff (although it sells some stuff akin to Baubles, Bling and Things' C-Way products, idk if that makes a difference)

m 'n c
07-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Lush

If they got lush on here I'd never have to worry about making SM each quarter ever again :rotfl:

just in case this is of interest to tricia:
http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/busdev

~Kathie
07-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Any way we could get Coldwater Creek???

It's one of my favorite stores to shop.

chrissylou2
07-02-2007, 09:12 AM
How about www.kidsurplus.com, they have really good deals.

Thanks
Chrissy

dis4ever
07-03-2007, 02:54 PM
i was thinking about Bath & Body Works

Candi
07-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Is Current something we could get? I got a new catalog today and sometimes order from them.

mollyeilis
07-06-2007, 03:50 PM
How about Royal Caribbean?

Either linking to them through SR for a percentage, or gift certificates being offered to buy with credits.

Or both? :)

Actually using my credits for them would be more welcome to me than linking through them to book, since I already booked, LOL.

But gift certs to put on my account onboard, now THAT would be cool! :)

krg1968
07-06-2007, 04:18 PM
I would like Coldwater Creek. They have great sales.
Thanks

m4travels
07-07-2007, 10:01 AM
Tricia,
I just placed another order for the dogs through J-B Wholesale Pet Supply and saw they had an affiliate program (www.jbpet.com). Any chance of bringing them up?

mollyeilis
07-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Just came across a site called thewaterproofstore.com. Can you check with them to see if they can be added?

mollyeilis
07-11-2007, 04:21 AM
Thought of another. Seems a longshot, but I'll try!

http://travelstore.ricksteves.com/

MamaO
07-13-2007, 12:01 AM
Any chance of getting Lancome?

mollyeilis
07-17-2007, 12:38 AM
2 more.

http://bluehousesoaps.com

http://www.frostfishcovesoaps.com

JillyFish
07-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Any chance you could get Gooseberry Patch? I would love to do some Christmas shopping there. I don't see anything about affiliates on their site, but maybe you can find something that I can't.

www.gooseberrypatch.com

Thanks!

chrissylou2
07-19-2007, 11:02 AM
I know we have Dicks sporting goods but is there anyway to get Sports Authority.

Thanks
Chrissy

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 11:04 AM
I know we have Dicks sporting goods but is there anyway to get Sports Authority.

Thanks
Chrissy

It's actually there under "The Sports Authority". I have noooooo idea why. That's just how they list the affiliate program.

chrissylou2
07-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks Tricia, I didnt even look down the whole list!!!

Chrissy

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Thanks Tricia, I didnt even look down the whole list!!!

Chrissy

I just got an email from them about a special promotion!

Friends and Family Event: Get 25% off Any Single Item from 7.19-7.21 (exclusions apply) at SportsAuthority.com!

I'll add it to the site in case anyone wants to take advantage of it.

minigirl
07-19-2007, 11:46 AM
How about enell.com and titlenine.com?

Gotta protect the girls afterall!!

chrissylou2
07-19-2007, 11:49 AM
I just got an email from them about a special promotion!

Friends and Family Event: Get 25% off Any Single Item from 7.19-7.21 (exclusions apply) at SportsAuthority.com!

I'll add it to the site in case anyone wants to take advantage of it.

YES ME TOO!!! LOL! Actually thats why I went looking for them, i have to get my son some more football pants.

Chrissy

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 01:08 PM
ooh I need ot see if they carry my addidas workout shorts with that code.

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 01:10 PM
I don't know if I've asked but any chance you can look into Forever 21. I don't think they have a program but it never hurts to ask. I need some cheap trendy clothes right now and they are right up my alley.

chocovrdmicears
07-19-2007, 01:48 PM
I don't know if I've asked but any chance you can look into Forever 21. I don't think they have a program but it never hurts to ask. I need some cheap trendy clothes right now and they are right up my alley.

If you like Forever 21 you might want to shop soon..I think they are having some legal issues...I could have sworn I read that they are being sued for millions by, I think Gwen Stefani, for stealing her designs.

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 01:56 PM
If you like Forever 21 you might want to shop soon..I think they are having some legal issues...I could have sworn I read that they are being sued for millions by, I think Gwen Stefani, for stealing her designs.

Yeah they get sued all the time by the designers. I don't know what will ever come from it but each season there is at least 1 person suing them and then it dies down. I'm thinking its because they use similar patterns but not always the same patterns that they can get away with it.

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 08:34 PM
What do you think about this place? I think we can get some exclusive coupons:

http://www.shopleisamarie.com/

coastalgirl
07-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Oh my !:blush: My husband would just die (and think he's gone to heaven)
if I wore some of that stuff! :rotfl:
Hot clothes just not for me!

chocovrdmicears
07-19-2007, 09:23 PM
What do you think about this place? I think we can get some exclusive coupons:

http://www.shopleisamarie.com/

I would LOVE this place!...if i was 10 years younger, 20lbs lighter, and wasn't showing wear~n~tear from having two babies in two years... :rotfl:

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 10:04 PM
oh lordy tricia. I love that you are trying but I don't think my boobs would fit into anything on that site! I think I'll stick with buying shoes on shoebuy to give me an online shopping fix. :)

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 10:25 PM
oh lordy tricia. I love that you are trying but I don't think my boobs would fit into anything on that site! I think I'll stick with buying shoes on shoebuy to give me an online shopping fix. :)

Really??? 'Cuz Cindy was planning on buying some things from them and she is NOOOOOOOT small up top. LOL!

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Well on the page I was looking at. I think its the page everyone else was referring to above :) Now its a different story if I wasn't planning on leaving the house ;)

sunshinecindy
07-19-2007, 10:48 PM
Really??? 'Cuz Cindy was planning on buying some things from them and she is NOOOOOOOT small up top. LOL!

Hey, be nice, I'm your mom. And yes, I think I could squeeze these puppies into some of those tops. The clothes there are awesome and one way or another, I'm squeezing this booty into some of them.

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Hey, be nice, I'm your mom. And yes, I think I could squeeze these puppies into some of those tops. The clothes there are awesome and one way or another, I'm squeezing this booty into some of them.

Vegas, here we come!!

mollyeilis
07-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Dont' know if this is shopping or an offer, but what about http://www.winsorpilates.com ?

chipndale
07-24-2007, 01:13 AM
How about Home Depot or Lowes?

kimntrent
08-16-2007, 03:49 PM
I am not taking away from Disney Vacation Scents here. But they have these at WDW at Port Orleans and I love them. Any chance?

ruledbymercury
08-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Places I shop online that I would like to see on SR:

www.lush.com
www.bathedandinfused.com
www.verabradley.com
www.compusa.com
www.yankeecandle.com

Although you already have most of the other places I frequent!

Soccer Princess
08-16-2007, 04:06 PM
I am not taking away from Disney Vacation Scents here. But they have these at WDW at Port Orleans and I love them. Any chance?

Oh these look so good! And they look like something my MIL and mom would like as gifts! Are they just in the gift shop at PO? The FQ or Riverside? Or Tricia could just add them on here? lol

kimntrent
08-16-2007, 06:31 PM
PO Riverside. But you know how heavy a cast iron skillet is to pack in a suit case?

Kim

RayaniFoxmur
08-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Brylane Home would be a great one! They're a division of Roamans and Woman Within which I know we have Woman Within (Lane Bryant) on the shopping list :)

www.brylanehome.com

mjjmbnmm
08-17-2007, 12:05 AM
bath and body works would be nice

winelady1
08-17-2007, 09:36 AM
I would love to see Victoria Secret

sunshinecindy
08-17-2007, 10:43 AM

Ok, these are totally cool and the containers aren't that expensive. i think I have a new idea for the store. lol

Victoria Secret doesnt have an affiliate program, and neither does bath and body works, so we can't get them. I'm sure Tricia is looking into the others.

m 'n c
08-17-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm glad there are some other lush lovers out there. I absolutely love that store and spend way too much money when I go in but I love that they give you samples to try out for other products.

sunshinecindy
08-17-2007, 11:15 AM
How about Home Depot or Lowes?

I'm working on Home Depot. Obviously the front office has very little knowledge of their affiliate program.

arob414
08-17-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm working on Home Depot. Obviously the front office has very little knowledge of their affiliate program.

Oh, Home Depot would be great. I usually shop at Lowes, it is closer, but I have shopped online at Home Depot.

ruledbymercury
08-21-2007, 10:17 AM
I'm glad there are some other lush lovers out there. I absolutely love that store and spend way too much money when I go in but I love that they give you samples to try out for other products.

Oh yes, I would LOVE if Lush (http://www.lush.com) was added! I am addicted to the American Cream conditioner, Sonic Death Monkey shower gel, a ton of the skincare, and a whole bunch of the soaps!

m 'n c
08-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Oh yes, I would LOVE if Lush (http://www.lush.com) was added! I am addicted to the American Cream conditioner, Sonic Death Monkey shower gel, a ton of the skincare, and a whole bunch of the soaps!

I love the bath bombs and the bubble bars (I think that's what they are called). I haven't tried anything else but I need to!

Pooh's Pal
08-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Just wondering if we could possibly get surfanddirt.com added to our shopping ever growing list?

They carry the new Crocs Mammoth...so cool for the fall/winter months. Check em' out....I want the pink ones, the chocolate ones and the black ones...and the ...:rotfl:
http://www.surfanddirt.com/nofear/dept.asp?s_id=1&dept_id=6368&WT.svl=deptnav2

jl8595
08-29-2007, 07:10 PM
I would love to see surfanddirt.com as a shopping option. They're the only site I've ever found that carries an enormous amount of Crocs paraphernalia! My DH desperately wanted a brand new, impossible to get color along with turbo straps and S&D was the only place we found to have everything in stock. Their customer service was fantastic too! REALLY fast shipping!

chocovrdmicears
08-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Ok ...those are super cute ( i :heart: my maryjane crocs) but how in the world would those work for us here in New England? It looks like the cute fur is around the ankles...which is great...because my ankles would be warm...but what do I do about the holes? The snow/sleet/rain will be all over the inside!?! Why didn't they make this style without the holes? :( am i missing something?

chocovrdmicears
08-29-2007, 11:57 PM
I do :heart: :heart: :heart: these new ones!

http://www.surfanddirt.com/nofear/dept.asp?s_id=1&dept_id=6362&WT.svl=deptnav2

coastalgirl
08-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Those are so cute. I love the little kid ones. Plus they have my dd's size and in purple too! Yea Tricia we need to add them!!!

Lydia

ligrumpygirl
08-30-2007, 08:57 AM
I am bumping this up bc I LOVE those! So cute!

Anna
09-01-2007, 03:46 AM
Just wondering if we could possibly get surfanddirt.com added to our shopping ever growing list?

They carry the new Crocs Mammoth...so cool for the fall/winter months. Check em' out....I want the pink ones, the chocolate ones and the black ones...and the ...:rotfl:
http://www.surfanddirt.com/nofear/dept.asp?s_id=1&dept_id=6368&WT.svl=deptnav2

Oh it would be GREAT to get Surf and Dirt for one of our stores to earn credit from! We buy tons of crocs!! Soooo many styles and colors to choose from!:love:

Let's keep our fingers crossed that Tricia can get them!:sunshine2:

mseg16222
09-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Tis store has one of the best selections of crocs that I have ever seen I hope that it gets added......:)

StitchandPooh'smom
09-01-2007, 09:29 PM
I have seen this mentioned in threads as a site people would like to see added, and I wondered if there was any chance of getting it? I know LL Bean is on another site, so they must have some kind of affiliate program, right? DH needs some shirts for work and I keep stalling in case I can order through SR! Any progress on LL Bean?

Thank you!

PSL1013
09-02-2007, 09:01 AM
I have seen this mentioned in threads as a site people would like to see added, and I wondered if there was any chance of getting it? I know LL Bean is on another site, so they must have some kind of affiliate program, right? DH needs some shirts for work and I keep stalling in case I can order through SR! Any progress on LL Bean?

Thank you!

I've asked for this a long time ago, I order from them all the time. I'm sure Tricia would have added it, if it were possible! But she is always checking, so maybe someday it will show up? :love:

LuvMyBoys
09-24-2007, 09:41 AM
I would love to know on this one too, I usually buy some winter gear from them and would love the extra Sunshine! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
10-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Brylane Home would be a great one! They're a division of Roamans and Woman Within which I know we have Woman Within (Lane Bryant) on the shopping list :)

www.brylanehome.com

Just added this. Plus this coupon: BrylaneHome - Take 25% off your favorite item with code BHPERCENT25, 9/30-10/31

shades99
10-02-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm pretty sure I've asked about these - but, it was way back when (2006) so maybe things have changed:

www.chicos.com
www.somaintimates.com
www.hometownfavorites.com

time2go
10-02-2007, 11:12 PM
What about www.petedge.com? I love to buy all my doggie stuff from them.

lilangel
10-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I would love to see www.doglikenature.com added. They have some really good prices. and so far I'm impress by them..I recieved my order in 2 days!:cooldance:

spring
10-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Any chance we could get Swiss Colony? I like to order from them to send treats to out of state relatives.

Blessing and Miracle
10-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Any chance we could get Swiss Colony? I like to order from them to send treats to out of state relatives.

Oh yeah, I love Swiss Colony!:heart:

Lisaj68
10-05-2007, 06:47 AM
I'm not sure if this would be something you would want or could add, but here it goes!

My DDs received bookmark timers last year for X-mas. It is a real bookmark that counts up and it counts down, it is so easy, even my 5 y.o. can use it. They make a great gift along with a book store g.c. so they can pick out a book to go with the timer. I am picking up a few as gifts for X-mas this year, but they would also be nice to have on hand to give out as birthday gifts. It would be nice to get something back on them!

www.mark-my-time dot com

kerry34
10-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Tricia,

I was wondering if you could add this site?http://mouseshoppe.com I have purchased from them before and would love get my next purchases through SR.:sunshine:

Thanks

kimntrent
10-14-2007, 09:01 PM
What about collectedmemories?

Thanks

Kim

Pooh's Pal
10-15-2007, 12:48 AM
How about getting Ornamentshop.com?

They have an affliate program too! (http://www.ornamentshop.com/affiliatesignup.asp)

(And those of us in the SR Christmas Exchange could use it! :angel: )

Anne
10-15-2007, 10:03 AM
OK, was the Discovery Store ever on the list? If could have sworn it was. If not, could we get it? Lots of good stuff for Christmas.

Thanks!

TXMouseChaser
10-15-2007, 02:12 PM
I'd love to see Bed Bath and Beyond added. I just got a 50 dollar gift card there and am itching to spend it! LO!L

Iteach
11-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Hi Tricia,

I was wondering if you could get this for shopping. When I was on their website I saw that they have an affiliate program. It's a great catalog! TIA for considering it!

LauraLea
11-19-2007, 11:05 AM
Yes I really like their stuff too! the website address is, shopthebay.com

Laura

SunshineGirl
11-19-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm trying to apply for it, but the application site keeps going down. I'll give it a try again in a bit.

Iteach
11-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Thank you for trying!! I'll be anxious to hear what you find out.

ligrumpygirl
11-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Hi! Is there a way to get Betty's Attic?

Here is there affiliate info...

https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=175982 7

I have a big order to put in but would be willing to wait and see if we can get them!

Hedy
11-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Any word on them? Mom just did a bunch of shopping through there, and I was wistful thinking how great SR credit would be.

cglaura
11-20-2007, 11:20 PM
If Tricia can't get them, you could do a round-about way by getting a GiftCertificates.com at 2%, then using that to get an LL Bean Gift Card.

I just looked really quick at the site, so make sure you can use it online, I wasn't sure. But worth looking into!

I live in LL Bean, Lands End and Eddie Bauer. :love:

SunshineGirl
11-20-2007, 11:51 PM
OK, was the Discovery Store ever on the list? If could have sworn it was. If not, could we get it? Lots of good stuff for Christmas.

Thanks!

Applied for this and am waiting.

aknight373
11-21-2007, 12:04 AM
wow there is a ton i dont really want to ask, but i already have the application pulled up for you haha

http://www.rei.com/affiliates

i understand if you dont want to

m 'n c
11-21-2007, 12:21 AM
wow there is a ton i dont really want to ask, but i already have the application pulled up for you haha

http://www.rei.com/affiliates

i understand if you dont want to

Well the worst is Tricia can say no and if you don't ask she can't know what we are interested in and how to grow the site. So I'd ask and see what might happen.

Hedy
11-21-2007, 09:28 AM
I know we have iFrogz, but is there any chance of getting iSkin.com?

SunshineGirl
11-21-2007, 09:29 AM
I know we have iFrogz, but is there any chance of getting iSkin.com?

I actually tried to get iskin last year, which was how I ended up getting ifrogz. But I'll look again.

~Kathie
11-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Tricia,

Can we try to get Norm Thompson? They have an affiliate program. Thanks!

Norm Thompson Affliate Link (http://www.normthompson.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=478&path=1%2C3%2C137%2C478)

IckyMickey
11-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Walgreens now has the cheapest digital prints at $0.12 for 100+ and free shipping and it would be great if SR could add them!

Thanks!

sunshinecindy
11-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Walgreens now has the cheapest digital prints at $0.12 for 100+ and free shipping and it would be great if SR could add them!

Thanks!

Doesn't look like they have an affiliate program. :(

zoodoyle
11-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Just came across this site - bysantashop.com - looks like they have an affiliate program, and the stuff is super cute!!! Might have to get one of the "evidence" kits to try to keep the magic alive for another year (my 7 year old is started to ask lots of questions.... :( ). Really cute ideas at the site!

MdCaterer
11-22-2007, 08:17 PM
How about Hilton Hotels??? I am staying in one at the beach as we speak and I will be back this summer for two rooms. Would love to get SR credits. If at all possible. Thanks!!

Riyaa
11-22-2007, 08:33 PM
Possibly GuitarCenter.com? I know there are several things that my husband would love to have and I'd love to earn from. :)

LauraLea
11-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Oh thank you Tricia for Monteray Clothing Company!

Laura

mollyeilis
11-25-2007, 01:13 AM
I've never used this site, but found them through a cyber scavenger hunt I'm doing, and noticed they have an affiliate program. Figured it seems like a good idea, so why not suggest them here? http://www.pottiestickers.com/becomeanaffiliate.htm

minigirl
11-25-2007, 08:45 AM
I am about to make my annual order from www.zatarains.com. I'd love to get SR credit for it. I was born and raised in Louisiana, and we always freeze our leftover turkey and make turkey gumbo for Christmas dinner. Certainly not a traditional dinner, but tradition for us nonetheless. Anyway, I always use the gumbo mix from them, and I can't find it in stores around here. Also love the white beans, red bean, etouffee...... Gosh, I have to stop. My mouth is watering.:eat:

LauraLea
11-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Tricia,

Can this site be added?

http://www.abtelectronics.com/abtAffil.php3

they have the best price on a set of Sony speakers i would like.

lauar

mum4jenn
11-25-2007, 09:52 PM
How about Victorias Secret?

ameraumi
11-26-2007, 02:58 PM
How did I miss this sticky?!?!?!? :confused:

Anyways, I would love to make a request! My favorite sites to shop that are not listed are:

LL Bean
Gymboree
Stride Rite

And if saw right, the NFL Shop is listed but not the NBA or MLB Shops. Any chance of adding those?

m 'n c
11-26-2007, 03:12 PM
How did I miss this sticky?!?!?!? :confused:

Anyways, I would love to make a request! My favorite sites to shop that are not listed are:

LL Bean
Gymboree
Stride Rite

And if saw right, the NFL Shop is listed but not the NBA or MLB Shops. Any chance of adding those?

I just stickied it last week for the holiday season so its pretty new :)

wdwhereicome
11-27-2007, 05:52 AM
How about ringside.com?

I've got to buy a very $ christmas present and would love to get some disney sunshine for that :love:

Arky
11-27-2007, 12:32 PM
How about sweetmarias.com?

They sell coffee. My BIL buys the green beans and roasts his own. I thought I'd ask to see if I could save a little $$$.

sunshinecindy
11-27-2007, 03:37 PM
We actually have Zach and Danis shopping with is the Green beans at great prices, check them out.

Arky
11-27-2007, 03:45 PM
Cool! Thanks for the info! Learn something new here all the time!

wdwhereicome
11-28-2007, 12:19 AM
another awesome one is sortfloorbooks.com. Great deals on great books, free shipping right now on orders over a certain amount! Would love a little sunshine on this 'cause I see a lot of $ going to these guys.:sunshine:

annieollendorf
11-29-2007, 06:37 PM
I was just wondering if we could get Proactive on this site.

I bought a kit at the mall for my daughters, their 13 and the hormones are breaking them out. After only a week, I can see a difference and I want to get on their program for them and was hoping I could order through this site.

I noticed on the bottom of their website that they did have an affiliate program, but I don't know anything about them.

Thanks,
April

goofy08
11-29-2007, 07:16 PM
I didn't have time to read through all 20 pages of this thread, so please excuse if these are repeat requests. I'd like to see:

SecondSpin.com
AreYouGame.com (**** has this one, but I'd rather shop through SR!)
Funagain.com

We spend way too much money on DVD's and games through these sites!!!

sunshinecindy
11-29-2007, 08:03 PM
I didn't have time to read through all 20 pages of this thread, so please excuse if these are repeat requests. I'd like to see:

SecondSpin.com
AreYouGame.com (**** has this one, but I'd rather shop through SR!)
Funagain.com

We spend way too much money on DVD's and games through these sites!!!

The quickest way to see if someone has requested it is to do a search and it will come up.

sunshinecindy
11-29-2007, 08:06 PM
I was just wondering if we could get Proactive on this site.

I bought a kit at the mall for my daughters, their 13 and the hormones are breaking them out. After only a week, I can see a difference and I want to get on their program for them and was hoping I could order through this site.

I noticed on the bottom of their website that they did have an affiliate program, but I don't know anything about them.

Thanks,
April

Applied for it, will see what happens.

Anna
12-01-2007, 03:46 AM
I would love to see JCPenney and Victoria's Secret! Any chance of getting those? I buy a lot of bras and stuff at VS! It would be great to earn SR $$.:love:

Anna

m 'n c
12-01-2007, 11:57 AM
I would love to see JCPenney and Victoria's Secret! Any chance of getting those? I buy a lot of bras and stuff at VS! It would be great to earn SR $$.:love:

Anna

VS does not have an affiliate program so they will not be an option. I'm sure SR will look into JCPenny's though.

annieollendorf
12-01-2007, 01:09 PM
I would also like to see Jeffersequine.com on the list. I need some horse shoes, brushes, wormer and the list goes on and on.

Thanks

April

sunshinecindy
12-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I would also like to see Jeffersequine.com on the list. I need some horse shoes, brushes, wormer and the list goes on and on.

Thanks

April

Ya, LOL, I would too. They don't have an affiliate program, but I've been using Dr. Foster and Smith for my horse stuff lately, and I've got some great deals, quick delivery and fast crediting, so I can't complain about not having Jeffers.

annieollendorf
12-01-2007, 09:02 PM
I'll have to check them out. I wasn't even aware of them.

Thanks for the heads up!

April

mollyeilis
12-02-2007, 04:30 AM
ah ha ha....editing b/c I realized that it's late and yet again what my brain classifies as shopping is truly an offer. :) Never mind. Von's is right where I need it. :)

Blessing and Miracle
12-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Is it possible to get Baby Phat added? I know they have an affilate program. It really would be great!

-TIA

What about this site?

fourfoxesinpa
12-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Any chance of having this merchant added?

Thanks.

fourfoxesinpa
12-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Any possibility of having Virgin added? Thanks.

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 11:17 AM
As a reward or as a shopping link?

SunshineGirl
12-04-2007, 11:27 AM
We can add them. They don't pay much, but I'll get them added.

(this was in response to Fandango)

wdwhereicome
12-04-2007, 11:32 AM
how about www.thelighterside.com?

SunshineGirl
12-04-2007, 11:36 AM
how about www.thelighterside.com

I'm not showing that this is a real website?

Riyaa
12-04-2007, 12:20 PM
It probably got lost in the Thanksgiving shuffle, so please don't think I'm nagging. :D

Is there any way to get GuitarCenter.com added? Here's their affiliate page: http://gc.guitarcenter.com/affiliate/

Blessing and Miracle
12-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Is it possible to get Baby Phat added? I know they have an affilate program. It really would be great!

-TIA

What about this site?

Is it possible?

JillyFish
12-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Any chance Canon has an affiliate program? I couldn't find anything myself, but thought you might know where to look.

www.estore.usa.canon.com

Thanks!

wdwhereicome
12-04-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm not showing that this is a real website?

That's because I'm an idiot!:giggle: it's www.lighterside.com

ligrumpygirl
12-04-2007, 08:37 PM
I know it sounds silly but I "bought" a star for DH years ago and he would love one named after DS now. Any chance of getting this added?

http://www.starregistry.com/network.cfm

kimntrent
12-05-2007, 01:33 AM
http://www.galls.com/index.html

This is such a big one. They are part of ARAMARK but the stuff isn't on the ARAMARK site. Any Chance?

Kim

TXMouseChaser
12-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Don't know if it has been asked for before but I would love Bath and Body works. I just realized I have spent over $500 dollars there this month! YIKES!

www.bathandbodyworks.com

fourfoxesinpa
12-06-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm looking at giving some NetFlix subscriptions for Christmas and wonder if they can be added as a shopping site? I'd be a new customer and it looks like affiliates get $9 for each new customer they get to sign up through their links. Thanks!

SunshineGirl
12-06-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm looking at giving some NetFlix subscriptions for Christmas and wonder if they can be added as a shopping site? I'd be a new customer and it looks like affiliates get $9 for each new customer they get to sign up through their links. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't think that they include the gift subscriptions. I think we only get paid for each person that signs themselves up (one per billing address). But we do have them listed under offers for a 10.00 credit payout.

m 'n c
12-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Don't know if it has been asked for before but I would love Bath and Body works. I just realized I have spent over $500 dollars there this month! YIKES!

www.bathandbodyworks.com

I don't believe they have a program. Would be nice if they did though.

Soccer Princess
12-06-2007, 05:48 PM
What about Bloomingdales? :)

m 'n c
12-06-2007, 06:24 PM
What about Bloomingdales? :)

I think Tricia is in the application phase with them. I keep bugging her about them and I know she's working with them. I think there program is pretty selective or something along those lines.

~Kathie
12-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Putting in my 2¢ request for Norm Thompson. I've been doing a lot of shopping there and they have an affiliate program.

http://www.normthompson.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=478&path=1%2C3%2C137%2C478 (http://www.normthompson.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=478&path=1%2C3%2C137%2C478)

lmroyea
12-08-2007, 07:02 PM
How about genericgifts.com? I just came across this site and they have lots of great gifts. They also have an affiliate program that seems pretty good. I already found 4 gifts I can get from them so the sooner the better, but I know you guys are busy. Check out the site, I'm sure you'll like it. Thanks for everything you do!

ligrumpygirl
12-08-2007, 09:34 PM
How do we know id our "suggestion" was taken under consideration? I am finished with my Xmas shopping but I would love to use the star one I suggested to DH's bday in January.

m 'n c
12-08-2007, 10:18 PM
How do we know id our "suggestion" was taken under consideration? I am finished with my Xmas shopping but I would love to use the star one I suggested to DH's bday in January.

Tricia & Cindy read this thread each time there is an update. Unfortunately they can't respond to every request. If the site has an affiliate program that tracks shopping Tricia applies for them and then they either get added because SR was accepted or they get rejected and Tricia will either reapply or drop it depending on why she was rejected.

LauraLea
12-12-2007, 03:13 PM
I need new floor registers and Bellacor has what I want. Here's a link to their affiliate page.

http://www.bellacor.com/affiliate.cfm?UserID=CF9C6507-B823-A841-CD1CC00123B52F0B&Link=Header

Kycha
12-14-2007, 01:09 AM
How about Boscovs.com? They have an affiliate program.

http://boscovs-affiliate-program.com/faqs_main.html

Blessing and Miracle
12-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Tricia, do you think we can get Silhouettes? I was just about to place an order and thought I'd check to see if they have an affiliate program and they do! Please let me know as I need to place it soon. If it's too much trouble I'll understand!

Thank You,

Lisa

SunshineGirl
12-14-2007, 05:33 PM
I need new floor registers and Bellacor has what I want. Here's a link to their affiliate page.

http://www.bellacor.com/affiliate.cfm?UserID=CF9C6507-B823-A841-CD1CC00123B52F0B&Link=Header

How about Boscovs.com? They have an affiliate program.

http://boscovs-affiliate-program.com/faqs_main.html

Tricia, do you think we can get Silhouettes? I was just about to place an order and thought I'd check to see if they have an affiliate program and they do! Please let me know as I need to place it soon. If it's too much trouble I'll understand!

Thank You,

Lisa

All three of these use the same company to track, so it made it easy. I just applied for all three of them.

Blessing and Miracle
12-14-2007, 05:39 PM
All three of these use the same company to track, so it made it easy. I just applied for all three of them.

Oh, thank you! You're the greatest! :) How long will it take for them to be up and running?

Kycha
12-14-2007, 11:09 PM

Very cool! They seem to have the elusive Mammoth crocs available. Hope they are up and running before they sell out.:rotfl:

Anna
12-15-2007, 07:52 AM
Could we get these two stores added: Jessica London & Roaman's? They have a nice selection of larger women's clothing. :love:

lmroyea
12-15-2007, 04:25 PM
How about genericgifts.com? I just came across this site and they have lots of great gifts. They also have an affiliate program that seems pretty good. I already found 4 gifts I can get from them so the sooner the better, but I know you guys are busy. Check out the site, I'm sure you'll like it. Thanks for everything you do!

Any word on this yet? I'm just wondering if I should go ahead and order or wait a little longer. Thanks!

MdCaterer
12-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Is there any way we can get ine for Hilton Hotels?? I can find many hotels but not that one.
Thanks

kimntrent
12-17-2007, 03:18 PM
How about skinit.com?

Thanks Kim

SunshineGirl
12-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Is there any way we can get ine for Hilton Hotels?? I can find many hotels but not that one.
Thanks

They have a program that is REALLY hard to get into, but Cindy knows the manager (Jamie). I'll have her try to give it a shot again.

SunshineGirl
12-17-2007, 03:40 PM
How about skinit.com?

Thanks Kim

I can't get this site to come up for some reason.