PDA

View Full Version : ? About editing options...profile...or is it avatar?

jfrog
01-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Help --somebody smart, I need some help! LOL - ok, y'know the cute little sunshines next to our avatars? What I am wondering is what decides the number of sunshines (is it the number of posts we have?) and also, the "soaking up the sunshine"/"sharing the sunshine" phrase...is there a way to edit/change it that I missed? or do we earn that option with x number of posts? Thank you all in advance--

Bryan??,, Bryan??,,, anyone??? lol

jnorth1007
01-08-2008, 11:42 PM
The stars are automatic by number of posts. The tagline can't be edited by you but if you say something memorable or funny or even embarrasing the tag fairy may just immortalize it for posterity LOL

m 'n c
01-08-2008, 11:42 PM
You earn the sunshines by # of posts.

The phrase gets replaced by the tag fairy randomly.

bs4free
01-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Help --somebody smart, I need some help! LOL - ok, y'know the cute little sunshines next to our avatars? What I am wondering is what decides the number of sunshines (is it the number of posts we have?) and also, the "soaking up the sunshine"/"sharing the sunshine" phrase...is there a way to edit/change it that I missed? or do we earn that option with x number of posts? Thank you all in advance--

Bryan??,, Bryan??,,, anyone??? lol
I do not completly remember but it went some thing like

1 sunshine for 0-9

2 sunshines for 10-99

3 sunshines for 100-499

4 sunshines for 500-999

5 sunshines for 1000-???

6 sunshines means you have over 3,000 Posts i think it was!

or some where near all that!

linanglab
01-09-2008, 08:04 AM
I must be oblivious to things. I never even noticed the suns under the name. Nice to know though!

jfrog
01-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Thanks everyone! I had a feeling there was a tag fairy out there somewhere! and I did notice the # of sunshines changing as I "found more to say" -lol! Just another couple perks that make SR so much fun!!!:hugs: