PDA

View Full Version : PhotoStamps.com

Magical JenK
06-01-2007, 03:37 PM
I did this one! I wanted to try it for awhile. Did anyone else? I can't wait to get the stamps....and of course...the credit!! :blush:

jnorth1007
06-01-2007, 03:57 PM
I am definitely going to do this one when DH gets home because my camera is in his truck. I want to make stamps for my DD birthday invitations with a picture of her on them. Let me know how it credits.

Magical JenK
06-01-2007, 11:26 PM
I did it around 1230pm central time & I still haven't received credit...but I'll for sure keep you posted!!

Magical JenK
06-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Did anyone else do this offer? If so, did you get credit yet?

Tricia-Do you know how often this updates...sorry to be impaitent...but we've just been so spoiled w/the instant credits.....

SunshineGirl
06-02-2007, 03:06 PM
It must be one that they manually import. So I wouldn't expect to see it before Monday at this point. A lot of the ones that are more like shopping take a little longer.

Magical JenK
06-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Sounds good to me! Thanks for letting me know! I'll leave the "refresh" key a lone now!! he he he he

Alice28
06-02-2007, 06:37 PM
These are so cute! I was a bit shocked at the price though; but I am thinking about it for sure. I might get my kids to pose in front of the new house and take a pic, and then get some stamps from this site.

plantlady
06-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Are these still slow to credit?

I've read that people are getting instant credit.. and I did not :(

I am only $13 away from super member, and this $10 would be so cool!

mollyeilis
06-11-2007, 11:21 PM
People elsewhere are saying they got instant credit...I didn't. :(

I used a different email address for it, AND was on a different computer than usual (couldn't see the whole page on my Mac, for some reason!)...and I feel the combo caused the whole thing to go "tilt".

Any idea? Any ideas, if it is supposed to be instant but wasn't?

Magical JenK
06-11-2007, 11:37 PM
People elsewhere are saying they got instant credit...I didn't. :(

I used a different email address for it, AND was on a different computer than usual (couldn't see the whole page on my Mac, for some reason!)...and I feel the combo caused the whole thing to go "tilt".

Any idea? Any ideas, if it is supposed to be instant but wasn't?

I'm not sure....I, too, used a different computer & email (both work--which I don't normally use, but since this was more "shopping" I did....)??? I set up my Trouble Ticket, but no word on that yet from the advertiser either.

lenzs4
06-12-2007, 11:43 AM
I designed the stamps but the computer keeps freezing up before the order goes through. I finally gave up. I may try in a few weeks..

nicholfamily5
06-12-2007, 02:45 PM
I did the order and received them today, but still no credit? sad news. Also, I went through all of my confirmations and never received an email from them...so I don't even have anything to file. bummer!

nicholfamily5
06-13-2007, 08:04 AM
just wanted to add that the quality of the stamps are pretty good, just make sure the photo you are using is very good quality. If the photo is even just a little bit dark, the stamp will be a little hard to see the picture.

lenzs4
06-13-2007, 09:18 AM
I did the order and received them today, but still no credit? sad news. Also, I went through all of my confirmations and never received an email from them...so I don't even have anything to file. bummer!

I finally got one to submit - no email confirmation yet. Later that night, I saw the free stamps offer on the main page so I signed my brother up just for the free stamps - he got an email confirmation.
I sure hope that the lack of email confirmation is not so they do not have to give us credit!

lenzs4
06-13-2007, 09:22 AM
NicholFamily5 - I logged into my account and clicked view history. My order is listed as processing - it shows the date, order number, amount paid....
You could submit a trouble ticket by copying that page and submitting it!!!

Magical JenK
06-13-2007, 09:36 AM
I finally got one to submit - no email confirmation yet. Later that night, I saw the free stamps offer on the main page so I signed my brother up just for the free stamps - he got an email confirmation.
I sure hope that the lack of email confirmation is not so they do not have to give us credit!

I received a confirmation letter but still have not received credit. So I don't know how much the confirmation letter is worth or not! Please let us know if you get credit or not!

Thanks and good luck to us!!
Jen

Magical JenK
06-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Hi Tricia-
Just saw your posting on the DIS regarding the advertiser pulling the offer after the $0.02 thing. Do you know what that would mean for my trouble ticket? Since I can prove that I purchased the $0.41 stamps, do you think that will help my chances or is it something I just have to let go.....?

Thanks
Jen

SunshineGirl
06-14-2007, 09:33 PM
I think yours should be fine. I actually filed the dispute before they pulled the offer.

lenzs4
06-14-2007, 09:47 PM
I actually bought them as well, and I have not filed a trouble ticket yet as it has not been 7 days (bought them on June 12). Do you think I am out of luck... They have not sent them yet and I could stop them before if I do not get credit. They were too expensive to buy without the credit to offset costs.

SunshineGirl
06-14-2007, 09:53 PM
I can't see any reason why they would not honor the legitimate purchases. If Photostamps won't do that, I'm going to be REALLY ticked off.

lenzs4
06-14-2007, 09:56 PM
I am going out of town for a week, should I file a Trouble ticket. Truly I am not worried yet - only 2 days have past, but with the offer having issues, do you think you would need my info before I return for any reason?

jnorth1007
06-14-2007, 10:06 PM
I would think that any trouble ticket that needs to get filed can be done when you get back. It will only be around 9 days out when you get back so Tricia cant do anything until 7 anyway. I would go away and enjoy yourself and know that this can all be dealt with when you return.

Magical JenK
06-14-2007, 11:25 PM
I think yours should be fine. I actually filed the dispute before they pulled the offer.

Ok great! I'd really like for this $$ to hit my account. I love my stamps & will most likely use them again, but would for SURE use them again if I got my $$!!!! :angel:

jnorth1007
06-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Poor Jen. I wish I could send you the credits from my account as a flag day present.

Magical JenK
06-14-2007, 11:33 PM
Thanks Janet! You're so great! But don't worry...I made SM for next quarter w/o it still. Would it be great to see my balance jump, of course, but I really truly do love the stamps I got so it's all good in the 'hood!

I had them done of my "little dude" (puppy) that we lost to cancer a few months ago, so it was fun to get him "memorialized" in postage!

Ohhh...if my family could only read this now...they'd think I'd TOTALLY lost it!! "Memorialized?!" he he he

mollyeilis
06-16-2007, 11:22 AM
I will have no luck in getting credit and won't ask, BUT I did wonder about others' experiences with the no-charge 2 cent stamps. Did they give an opportunity to put a picture on them for anyone? At no point was I prompted to put a picture on them, so the stamps I got were "your picture here".

If that is indeed how the free 2 cent stamps were supposed to be, then I'm even MORE tweaked about the advertiser pulling it because too many people use those to try to get credits. Why? Because a HUGE stamp with "your photo here" is in itself mega-advertising. Anyone who sees that stamp is going to ask about it, it's going to generate interest, and will get paying customers for them.

So I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't some ploy, but then they got overwhelmed by the numbers doing the free thing, and pulled it for appearance's sake.

I know that my eyes would be drawn towards a "your photo here" stamp more than a picture, b/c I'd just figure that the picture was a model, or an official but oversized stamp! (even though I have known of photostamps, through links on snapfish, for ages now)