PDA

View Full Version : Its 5 oclock

m 'n c
06-01-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm having a beer for you Tricia :sunshine:

bbangel
06-01-2007, 06:57 PM
We are just about at 4 and I only have to be here another half an hour and then I can enjoy the weekend! Might need to stop off somewhere for something cold and slushy on the way home.

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Just got done with dinner here. Almost time to get the girls ready to have a "sleepover" in one of their rooms.

3dog2kidmom
06-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Wait for me! I'm going to fix dinner for my kids and then I'll grab the :redwine: and join you. ;)

m 'n c
06-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Wait for me! I'm going to fix dinner for my kids and then I'll grab the :redwine: and join you. ;)

well we are heading to Buffalo wild wings for our weekly visit. We actually have been 3 times this week but don't tell anyone! I want me some nachos and chicken wings and very tall bud lights. I saw the coolest thing at the one in Fort Walton Beach - it was like a tube of beer with a tap at the bottom. It was more for a large group of people to take the place of a pitcher but still pretty cool. We don't have those in houston.

I'll be back to play :sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
06-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Chicken wings.... YUM!!! Go great with :cheers:

ItsmeSunnyV
06-01-2007, 08:45 PM
:love: I am a stay at home mom, who never gets any ALONE time with my hubby, and believe it or not, were going on a date tonight!!! WoOoo HoOoO:cooldance: My mom's keeping the kids and everything. SHE NEVER DOES, so this is a Huge thing for me. LOL AND whats the best part you ask??? Were using Gift cards, for the whole date!!! :D

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Very nice!! That will be fun. We did that last Saturday night. My inlaws took the kids camping for the whole night. I had time to get all dressed up. Then we had dinner at the Melting Pot with friends. Then we played cards. Then we didn't have to get up early the next morning!!

ItsmeSunnyV
06-01-2007, 08:53 PM
It's funny because Me and DH got married in Aug. And have been together forever, and never had left our kids for more than a night, and when we went on our honeymoon for one week, my 2 yr old DD, got traumatized, and wouldnt leave our sides when we returned. And we have finally have been able to convince her, that staying at grandma's is fun, and that it's only for one night. lol My 6 yr ols DS on the other hand....He'd live at grandma's if I let him, he knows that as soon as they walk into that house they are spoiled. lol. So....we'll see how this goes, hopefully she wont change her mind. :)

vtgirlie
06-01-2007, 08:56 PM
I hope you all have a wonderful evening! We're two down (out of three) tonight, so it might be QUIET in our house!!! :)

m 'n c
06-01-2007, 11:31 PM
I hope you all have a wonderful evening! We're two down (out of three) tonight, so it might be QUIET in our house!!! :)

I'm having a great night. Though I'm on beer #9 (slightly buzzed - liver of steel) and bf is requesting I give him attention tonight. So no real fun for me. Off to watch a movie with him so I can play with yall later :rotfl: