PDA

View Full Version : New Grey's Anatomy Tonight!!!

andrea2289
01-10-2008, 08:30 PM
What could be better...watching the McDreamys and McSteamys and McSexies and Sunshining.....awww the life.....:sunshine2:

If this is the wrong place feel free to move me :D

jnorth1007
01-10-2008, 08:33 PM
I can't wait! I love GA and I have been dying for a new episode. I am going to move this to Just for Fun because I think that is the section we have been using for discussing shows.

bellanlivismom
01-10-2008, 08:35 PM
whoo hoo!!! I am so excited! :)

andrea2289
01-10-2008, 08:36 PM
OK so who wants Meredith and Derek to stay together?

ItsmeSunnyV
01-10-2008, 08:39 PM
:cooldance: :cooldance: WOOOOO HOOOOOO I can't wait!! And a new Ugly Betty too!!:cooldance: :cooldance:

jnorth1007
01-10-2008, 08:40 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not me! I don't really care who he gets with LOL as long as it isn't her. I have chagned from loving her to really thinking she is a whiny baby looking for attention LOL

missangie
01-10-2008, 08:41 PM
I am so excited to be sitting in front of the TV ready to watch. We are usually so busy that we have to record GA and watch it later. I think last time my DH and I sat and watched 4 episodes. It was kinda nice to fast forward through commercials. I'll just Sunshine during the commercials tonight! LOL

I DO want Meredith and Derek to stay together. However, I am not a big George and Izzy fan.

Hedy
01-10-2008, 08:43 PM
I'm more curious to see what's going on with Bailey. She's been the one with the stable relationship, but it's crumbling.

ItsmeSunnyV
01-10-2008, 08:45 PM
My opinion is whatever about Meredith and Derek, I think she just doesn't wanna be alone, and is dragging him along for the ride. And I personally like George and Izzy. :p

bs4free
01-10-2008, 08:47 PM
WOOT Just happy to have any new episodes of anything! and for it to be GA Double WOOT! Its going to be great the DVR is fired up and ready to recorde/watch while sunshing

andrea2289
01-10-2008, 08:47 PM
jnorth1007 - Yeah I would have to agree...I loved them at first but she's starting to irritate me!

Hedy - I think tonight's episode is supposed to answer some questions about Bailey

missangie - Yeah me either...

14 minutes and counting........:p

wilsonfamily4
01-10-2008, 10:03 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not me! I don't really care who he gets with LOL as long as it isn't her. I have chagned from loving her to really thinking she is a whiny baby looking for attention LOL

That is so my husband. I still like her but he thinks she is a whiney brat and not very nice. :)

wilsonfamily4
01-10-2008, 10:06 PM
WOOT Just happy to have any new episodes of anything! and for it to be GA Double WOOT! Its going to be great the DVR is fired up and ready to recorde/watch while sunshing

So agree. So tired of all the reruns and new game shows. These writers need to get back to work! :)

I don't care for Izzy and George. I have always like Izzy with --shoot --whats his name! The cute one.
I really don't like that they have Baileys marriage failing. Not every one in the world has failed marriages and failed relationships. Would be nice to have one work out!

lmroyea
01-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm more curious to see what's going on with Bailey. She's been the one with the stable relationship, but it's crumbling.
She seems to be the most realistic and stable character, so I'm always interested in her.

My opinion is whatever about Meredith and Derek, I think she just doesn't wanna be alone, and is dragging him along for the ride. And I personally like George and Izzy. :p
I completely agree about Meredith. I like George and Izzy, but I still feel sorry for thefact that George's marriage began and ended so quickly. I don't consider marriage to be a quick and easy thing. And I don't think it should be taken so lightly. It should be entered into as a lifelong commitment.

Yes! I've been so bored with TV lately! We finally got a new Desperate Housewives, and now Grey's I'm just excited to have new stuff! I hate the stupid writer's strike!

jnorth1007
01-10-2008, 10:17 PM
I think they had to make her marraige have trouble since Chief didn't give it to her the position to begin with because he knew it would destroy her marraige like it did his. They have to have the "I told ya so!" moment. I think though that they will either:

1- Allow them to work out the marraige to prove the position doesn't have to destroy all marraiges

2- Break up the marraige so they can bring in a new male lead to replace Burke that possibly could have a relationship with Bailey (maybe even allow Chief and Bailey to hook up)

sunshinecindy
01-10-2008, 10:29 PM
I can't stand Meredith, poor, whiny little rich girl. At least shes being decent to her sister now. I think Izzy is adorable, and I hate that she is so confused about life, is she or isn't she with George? And I think McSteamy is gorgeous, what a body. MMMMM

andrea2289
01-10-2008, 10:31 PM
That was goooooood :)

BOOOO HOOOOO No more Grey's for a while! I wish they'd work
out this strike!!! :cry:

wilsonfamily4
01-10-2008, 10:35 PM
nobody post yet. I get to see mine in an hour and a half!!!!!

bs4free
01-10-2008, 10:35 PM
I know i want more TOO! More Housewives too but i think thats about it untill next FaLL so long to wiat its like waiting for the SR cruise.....

wilsonfamily4
01-10-2008, 10:36 PM
I know i want more TOO! More Housewives too but i think thats about it untill next FaLL so long to wiat its like waiting for the SR cruise.....

You mean the cruise that I am winning!!!

bs4free
01-10-2008, 10:45 PM
No The Cruise that a Lucky SRer is Winning, Hey you are an SRer so it could be YOU!!!!!

I can not wait to see who wins only about 80 more days to go!

ItsmeSunnyV
01-11-2008, 01:31 AM

Dee, your a nice girl and all, and I'm sorry to correct you,BUT It's the cruise Veronica and her lil family get to go on. :angel:

MrsWonka
01-11-2008, 02:31 AM
I have to join in and say I love GA. However I HATE Dish Network right now. We upgraded to HD last Saturday, and wouldn't you know it, my whole system took a crap TODAY!!!! No TV at all...so my DVR couldn't record it for me or anything...anyone want to PM me a quick update on what happened...is Tucker and the baby ok????

bs4free
01-11-2008, 02:36 AM
Why i would hate to tell you what happend... I think you can watch it tommorw on ABC.com... but if you would like we can tell you..

MrsWonka
01-11-2008, 11:47 AM
I would like. I don't watch TV on my computer, I'm not that saavy and who knows when the satelite will be up and running (or when the episode will be on reruns...)

wilsonfamily4
01-11-2008, 12:12 PM
It was a good one. I wish I could watch it without commercials though because I get all teary eyed and then commercials hit and kill the mood. If it didn't take so long for them to put them to DVD after the season is over I would just wait a year and watch them all together.
Sad thing is we have no idea when the next new GA will be!! I hate strikes! Do they really not get paid enough? I am starting to not feel any sympathy for them, Sorry if this steps on someones toes.

MrsWonka
01-11-2008, 12:38 PM
That is why I love my DVR...I usually start what I am watching about 30 minutes late so I can fast forward through all the comercials.

PartiesByCatharine
01-11-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm so bummed. My DVD stopped working and I got home 1/2 way through so I watched the end, but it didn't record the beginning. I'm pretty sure they replay it tonight, so I'm hoping to catch the beginning.

I'm very happy that the new episodes are back! :)

wilsonfamily4
01-11-2008, 01:00 PM
they are not back. They just had this last episode they had done before the strike, that they waited to show until last night.

I'm so bummed. My DVD stopped working and I got home 1/2 way through so I watched the end, but it didn't record the beginning. I'm pretty sure they replay it tonight, so I'm hoping to catch the beginning.

I'm very happy that the new episodes are back! :)

bs4free
01-11-2008, 03:37 PM
SPOILER!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!

So In last nights episode of GA
Mc.Dreamy shows meredith the plans he has for their new house, this is movig way to fast for her and she starts to freak. At the same time she is makeing omlets for her sister.

we had balieys marriage problems affecting her work when her own son came in with major injuries becuase it looks like she left the baby gate open and tuker came into her home office and climbed a bookself that was not secured and it fell on him!

Georges mom shows up at work and meets Calie with baby clothes
Calie finds george givine merdiths sister a shot of eppey becuase she was allergic to eggs but ate some becuse merdith made them for her.
Calie gives george teh baby clothes and tells him he has to deal with his mother

Lizy runs in to georges mom thinks what she is talking about with calie and george trying was about the fact the marriage faild and that he ahd slept with her.. so she tells her and she is shocked then george walks in lizy runs.

Georges mom tells george that he has to stick with his marriage and fix it he made an oath to god and his wife, that this can be fix and she will not give up she let the fact that they did not invite her to the wedding go, but not this

We find out that one of the patients in the hostiple is a faith healer and has been healing some of the other patients she need a heart dissection but wants her fait healers to fix the problem and needs some one to explain how the surgey is done and see if they can heal the problem

Tuker is badley injured needs massive surgery bailey wants to be in the room and can not take meredits babysitting and wants to be with her son.
They will not continue the surgery with her in the room after she bust in but yang said she would hold tukers hand and does for the entire surgey even when offered to close.

Calie and georges mom are talking and that calie no longer belives in god just love and that gerore was right at the time, and she loved being an o maily. and that geroregs mom could not leave while tuker was hurt.

Tuker comes out of surgery and is doing ok but still not breathing.
Bailey goes to the chief and says she needs the faith healer she has faith and if this works it could save her son. so they let her in and she seems to heal him as he starts choking which means he is breathing again!

merdeith finds out that Mc. Dreamy has kised rose from george by accident and confronts MC Dreamy and it blows up and they break up again becuase in the end merdith can not trust.

Thats about all that happend i know not as good as watching it but i think you will get the idea!

ItsmeSunnyV
01-11-2008, 03:41 PM
So....What did you all think of the episode??

I felt so bad for George's mom. :(

I'm glad Derek ended up asking out Rose.

I think Meredith will kick herself in the butt for this one..

Alex and Izzy are gonna start up again...

And maybe even George and Kelly.

I really hope Bailey and her husband work it out.

MrsWonka
01-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the recap Bryan. I can't believe I missed it. It sounds like one of the best shows yet. I really like George and Callie together, plus what isn't funnier than "Callie O'Malley". How did George's mom even know they were planning to have a baby??? It seemed like they decided one show and separated the next...

wilsonfamily4
01-11-2008, 05:00 PM
I have always loved Alex and Izzy. He is so much sweeter with her.

lorisnuts
01-11-2008, 05:22 PM
what do you all think about when Lexie asked George about needing an apartment? could you see anything serious happening between these 2?

bs4free
01-11-2008, 05:57 PM
I was thinking that are a good fix! hey george is really going through that cast...

MrsWonka
01-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Too bad TR is gay...He is getting lots of pretty girl action...

andrea2289
01-11-2008, 07:15 PM
I am liking all the story lines right now, but I'd like to see Bailey's marriage make it. The Derek/Meredith thing was getting old but I am sure it's not over. I think the next hook up will be with Erica Hahn and McSteamy!! Or maybe George and Lexie...hmmmm

I just can't for it to start again!!

But American Idol starts next week so that'll do in the meantime!!!

MrsWonka
01-11-2008, 07:24 PM
I miss Private Practice too. We started watching that and love it!!!

I do like Alex and Izzy together, not sure I like the Jane Doe coming back all the time.

Anyone else notice that Lexie seems to be awfully close in age to Mer for having an older sister in between and Mer being older when her parents separated....I know, I am spoiling it by over thinking....

ItsmeSunnyV
01-11-2008, 07:33 PM

Me too I like that show!:)

Hedy
01-11-2008, 07:51 PM

I do like Alex and Izzy together, not sure I like the Jane Doe coming back all the time.

Anyone else notice that Lexie seems to be awfully close in age to Mer for having an older sister in between and Mer being older when her parents separated....I know, I am spoiling it by over thinking....
Mer took time off between college and med school, which I think accounts for part of it. Also, in the S3 premiere there was a flashback of young (pre-schoolish) Meredith and it was pretty apparent Ellis and Richard were together then (he was going back to Adele again, so I presume Thatcher had already left).

what do you all think about when Lexie asked George about needing an apartment? could you see anything serious happening between these 2?
On the podcast, Shonda and Betsy seems really into the concept of characters-they routinely paint Alex and Meredith as complementary characters. I think George and Lexi fit the same mold-both lost a parent, both are dealing with disappointment-George's an intern again, Lexi gave up her MGH internship. JMO.

MrsWonka
01-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Just a quick update....My :love: WONDERFUL:love: hubby got DishNetwork out today so GA is just starting on my tv!!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance: Gotta go!!!!

bs4free
01-11-2008, 11:14 PM
WOOT! glad you get to watch it!