PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

tina_la
01-11-2008, 10:33 AM
I am looking around at this site and wondering if any of you can help me. I saw this site on the :mickey: dis boards and am going to try and make some extra money on here for Disney :minnie: . What is us the best way to go about it? I am just a little lost right now. Thanks

SunshineGirl
01-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Welcome!! You have come to the right place!!

m 'n c
01-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Personally I would read the FAQ thread for a general run down of the site and how/when things credit. Then I would try an easy offer and follow the instructions that are listed in the FAQ thread on how to complete an offer.

This is the most basic sort of offer to use to follow those directions (I think the post is a tiny bit outdated with old offer names) and 90% of the people who do it receive credit: Dove ProAge PT -MID

m 'n c
01-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Here's the FAQ thread. http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2990

bs4free
01-11-2008, 04:14 PM
:welcome: tina_la To SR and the SR Forums, We would be happy to help, and are glad you have joined us. Many of us have Joined SR to earn money for Disney! The best way to start is to read the FAQ's and the Stickes on the Forums! A good idea is to start off slow do the fast creding offer they usualy credit at the top of the hour! so if you did it at 3:09 you should see it as a credit in your account history at 4:00. Its not to hard to earn money on SR, also if you are going to be buying anything online see if that store is listed with SR and use the SR link and you earn a % back on your purchases....

mommytotwo
01-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Welcome to the site :sunshine: .

jl8595
01-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Welcome!! Don't be afraid to ask lots and lots of questions...it keeps us busy and out of trouble! :angel:

:welcome:

spring
01-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Welcome to SR! I'm sure you'll have fun and earn money too! Good luck!:sunshine:

lanny76
01-11-2008, 05:15 PM
:welcome: Welcome!! This is a great place. I know I found things a little confusing at first, but I asked questions and read through the posts, and learned a lot. You can do a lot with SR!!

chipndale
01-11-2008, 11:53 PM
Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask alot of questions. We were all new once and sometimes your questions can benefit those that have been around a long time.